Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Landforms
1 2 3
@TricksySixx

PETRA GOOD. Been exploring architecture recently for worldbuilding purposes, and I've been checking out Petra for ideas! Such a cool place.
@TricksySixx

PETRA GOOD. Been exploring architecture recently for worldbuilding purposes, and I've been checking out Petra for ideas! Such a cool place.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@rainstrom

I love glow worm caves! A lot of their beauty has been inspirational for things I've written in the past.

@Requacy PETRAAAAAAA

@harv

Oh these are absolutely beautiful. I love glaciers, but I tend to be fixated on sand desert environments or badlands, I like how orange and dry they are, but many of the features I like are just as present in ice deserts, and honestly these pictures are demonstrating that for me. Tuyas are cool, if I had known about them I would've put them on my list
@rainstrom

I love glow worm caves! A lot of their beauty has been inspirational for things I've written in the past.

@Requacy PETRAAAAAAA

@harv

Oh these are absolutely beautiful. I love glaciers, but I tend to be fixated on sand desert environments or badlands, I like how orange and dry they are, but many of the features I like are just as present in ice deserts, and honestly these pictures are demonstrating that for me. Tuyas are cool, if I had known about them I would've put them on my list
UwUnl7O.png
mlHpBMC.pngmjtJ868.png 5vnsOgE.pngQ2if6VF.png
[font=american gothic][size=4]@bbgummi PETRAAAAAAAAA! [emoji=earth rune size=1]
@bbgummi

PETRAAAAAAAAA!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
basalt pillars and limestone/sandstone formations my beloved <3
basalt pillars and limestone/sandstone formations my beloved <3
Buttes! I love them. Like a hill decided to just be vertical and steep. I've actually hiked up one that wasn't as steep once and got to see the view from the top :)
Buttes! I love them. Like a hill decided to just be vertical and steep. I've actually hiked up one that wasn't as steep once and got to see the view from the top :)
VAnf2q2.png
MUYNhfy.png
HxcMlGn.png
uPOLOvt.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9Cl6S1.pngr8h5X1.pngSzmuN1.pngMf9He1.pngzQfwJ1.pngsUOfO1.pngBtt6B1.png
Mesas, coves, fjords, bays, and underwater volcanoes ^^
Mesas, coves, fjords, bays, and underwater volcanoes ^^
sgriffin-175-45_30_46_9_5_3.png
| Tiv ||