Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's talk about Hazbin Hotel!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
I have been waiting for this show since the pilot and WOOO was it worth it! So ready for season 2 already!!

SPOILER TALK

For hazbin hotel!

My favorite character is Nifty and I love that she won the day in the end! And everything about Lucifer is wonderful! So tell me what you think!
I have been waiting for this show since the pilot and WOOO was it worth it! So ready for season 2 already!!

SPOILER TALK

For hazbin hotel!

My favorite character is Nifty and I love that she won the day in the end! And everything about Lucifer is wonderful! So tell me what you think!
Yessss Hazbin is so good!

So glad pentious isn't actually gone from the show! Really excited to see what season 2 has planned. Would love a potential crossover between Hazbin and helluva ngl

My favorite character, unexpectedly, is actually husk! Ep.4 made me fall for him man, he's so oddly charming
Yessss Hazbin is so good!

So glad pentious isn't actually gone from the show! Really excited to see what season 2 has planned. Would love a potential crossover between Hazbin and helluva ngl

My favorite character, unexpectedly, is actually husk! Ep.4 made me fall for him man, he's so oddly charming
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
I like Hazbin too (though I don't outwardly show it as much bc of the hate)!! I watched the new episodes yesterday and I literally screamed when Pentious got to heaven lmao, I had a feeling it was gonna happen but seeing his angel form was a total shock to me

I'm really interested in what the show has planned for the future, and I hope there's more than 2 seasons haha.

My favourite characters are probably Sir Pentious and Lucifer ngl, they're both so silly I love them sm,,, also Adam as well, he's probably got my favourite design out of the entire series. Idk why I like him tho?? He's such a jerk?? But oh well haha, I'm still angry that he died </3
I like Hazbin too (though I don't outwardly show it as much bc of the hate)!! I watched the new episodes yesterday and I literally screamed when Pentious got to heaven lmao, I had a feeling it was gonna happen but seeing his angel form was a total shock to me

I'm really interested in what the show has planned for the future, and I hope there's more than 2 seasons haha.

My favourite characters are probably Sir Pentious and Lucifer ngl, they're both so silly I love them sm,,, also Adam as well, he's probably got my favourite design out of the entire series. Idk why I like him tho?? He's such a jerk?? But oh well haha, I'm still angry that he died </3
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
I love Hazbin Hotel and Hell of a Boss. However, I only made it into episode four and I'm not sure I like the direction the show went it after it got tossed around from studios so much. The humor is so different from the pilot and didn't have the adult humor that made it funny. I'm hoping it'll grow on me more as I keep watching because I had been waiting for the release for so long that I really want to love it.
I love Hazbin Hotel and Hell of a Boss. However, I only made it into episode four and I'm not sure I like the direction the show went it after it got tossed around from studios so much. The humor is so different from the pilot and didn't have the adult humor that made it funny. I'm hoping it'll grow on me more as I keep watching because I had been waiting for the release for so long that I really want to love it.
I loved season 1. Excited for season 2. I absolutely ADORE Lucifer. I was certainly NOT expecting him to be the little depressed goofball that he turned out to be. Adam is the worst, like he's the worst person to ever exist. And I hate that he is/was so entertaining. I hate that I like him. Sir Pentious is another favorite of mine. He's so adorable. And the ending scene with our snakey boy just getting plopped into heaven like that. My heart broke minutes before seeing him killed so easily. But seeing him redeemed and go to heaven both mended and melted my heart. Also so many have been theorizing, since Pentious was KILLED before getting redeemed, people believe there's a chance that Adam will reappear as a demon. I am both looking forward to and dreading the thought of Adam returning. [quote name="Flufferb" date="2024-02-03 01:20:54" ] My favourite characters are probably Sir Pentious and Lucifer ngl, they're both so silly I love them sm,,, also Adam as well, he's probably got my favourite design out of the entire series. Idk why I like him tho?? He's such a jerk?? But oh well haha, I'm still angry that he died </3 [/quote] Are we the same person?
I loved season 1. Excited for season 2.

I absolutely ADORE Lucifer. I was certainly NOT expecting him to be the little depressed goofball that he turned out to be.

Adam is the worst, like he's the worst person to ever exist. And I hate that he is/was so entertaining. I hate that I like him.

Sir Pentious is another favorite of mine. He's so adorable. And the ending scene with our snakey boy just getting plopped into heaven like that. My heart broke minutes before seeing him killed so easily. But seeing him redeemed and go to heaven both mended and melted my heart.

Also so many have been theorizing, since Pentious was KILLED before getting redeemed, people believe there's a chance that Adam will reappear as a demon. I am both looking forward to and dreading the thought of Adam returning.

Flufferb wrote on 2024-02-03 01:20:54:

Are we the same person?
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
[quote name="Glitched" date="2024-02-03 03:21:32" ] Also so many have been theorizing, since Pentious was KILLED before getting redeemed, people believe there's a chance that Adam will reappear as a demon. I am both looking forward to and dreading the thought of Adam returning. [quote name="Flufferb" date="2024-02-03 01:20:54" ] My favourite characters are probably Sir Pentious and Lucifer ngl, they're both so silly I love them sm,,, also Adam as well, he's probably got my favourite design out of the entire series. Idk why I like him tho?? He's such a jerk?? But oh well haha, I'm still angry that he died </3 [/quote] Are we the same person? [/quote] O h n o /j /lh But I've seen the theories of Adam returning as well!! I hope he does honestly, I feel like I shouldn't like him as much as I do it should be a crime </3333 If he becomes a client of the hotel as well would be absolutely hilarious but I'm not sure if that would end up happening,,, I will still be hoping though teehee
Glitched wrote on 2024-02-03 03:21:32:
Also so many have been theorizing, since Pentious was KILLED before getting redeemed, people believe there's a chance that Adam will reappear as a demon. I am both looking forward to and dreading the thought of Adam returning.

Are we the same person?

O h n o /j /lh

But I've seen the theories of Adam returning as well!! I hope he does honestly, I feel like I shouldn't like him as much as I do it should be a crime </3333

If he becomes a client of the hotel as well would be absolutely hilarious but I'm not sure if that would end up happening,,, I will still be hoping though teehee
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

[quote name="Flufferb" date="2024-02-03 08:02:39" ] [quote name="Glitched" date="2024-02-03 03:21:32" ] Also so many have been theorizing, since Pentious was KILLED before getting redeemed, people believe there's a chance that Adam will reappear as a demon. I am both looking forward to and dreading the thought of Adam returning. [quote name="Flufferb" date="2024-02-03 01:20:54" ] My favourite characters are probably Sir Pentious and Lucifer ngl, they're both so silly I love them sm,,, also Adam as well, he's probably got my favourite design out of the entire series. Idk why I like him tho?? He's such a jerk?? But oh well haha, I'm still angry that he died </3 [/quote] Are we the same person? [/quote] O h n o /j /lh But I've seen the theories of Adam returning as well!! I hope he does honestly, I feel like I shouldn't like him as much as I do it should be a crime </3333 If he becomes a client of the hotel as well would be absolutely hilarious but I'm not sure if that would end up happening,,, I will still be hoping though teehee [/quote] I've seen a theory saying Adam had to die before souls could be redeemed that honestly made a lot more sense than Adam ending up in hell. Besides, Nifty had an angelic weapon so I don't expect to see him again. But he was a fun 1st season baddy I was also waiting for this since the pilot and I'm so happy they actually did a good job! My favorite characters are alistor and lucifer and my favorite song is loser baby or more than anything
Flufferb wrote on 2024-02-03 08:02:39:

Are we the same person?

O h n o /j /lh

But I've seen the theories of Adam returning as well!! I hope he does honestly, I feel like I shouldn't like him as much as I do it should be a crime </3333

If he becomes a client of the hotel as well would be absolutely hilarious but I'm not sure if that would end up happening,,, I will still be hoping though teehee
I've seen a theory saying Adam had to die before souls could be redeemed that honestly made a lot more sense than Adam ending up in hell. Besides, Nifty had an angelic weapon so I don't expect to see him again. But he was a fun 1st season baddy

I was also waiting for this since the pilot and I'm so happy they actually did a good job! My favorite characters are alistor and lucifer and my favorite song is loser baby or more than anything
kXpNHpy.pngplagueshieldr.png99zjGkK.pngzSvfhTP.pngshadowshieldl.pngK3S42IV.png
I adored Hazbin Hotel. It has been a roller coaster of a ride. The story is so nice. I love Angel and Husk and I'm rooting for them.

I have a very healthy obsession with Lucifer. A very healthy obsession.
Alastor is my second favorite, and my healthy obsession with him is almost on par with my healthy obsession with Luci.
I adored Hazbin Hotel. It has been a roller coaster of a ride. The story is so nice. I love Angel and Husk and I'm rooting for them.

I have a very healthy obsession with Lucifer. A very healthy obsession.
Alastor is my second favorite, and my healthy obsession with him is almost on par with my healthy obsession with Luci.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
I'm so hyped for the second season!
I'm so hyped for the second season!
[quote name="Oizys" date="2024-02-03 08:09:01" ] [quote name="Flufferb" date="2024-02-03 08:02:39" ] [quote name="Glitched" date="2024-02-03 03:21:32" ] Also so many have been theorizing, since Pentious was KILLED before getting redeemed, people believe there's a chance that Adam will reappear as a demon. I am both looking forward to and dreading the thought of Adam returning. [quote name="Flufferb" date="2024-02-03 01:20:54" ] My favourite characters are probably Sir Pentious and Lucifer ngl, they're both so silly I love them sm,,, also Adam as well, he's probably got my favourite design out of the entire series. Idk why I like him tho?? He's such a jerk?? But oh well haha, I'm still angry that he died </3 [/quote] Are we the same person? [/quote] O h n o /j /lh But I've seen the theories of Adam returning as well!! I hope he does honestly, I feel like I shouldn't like him as much as I do it should be a crime </3333 If he becomes a client of the hotel as well would be absolutely hilarious but I'm not sure if that would end up happening,,, I will still be hoping though teehee [/quote] I've seen a theory saying Adam had to die before souls could be redeemed that honestly made a lot more sense than Adam ending up in hell. Besides, Nifty had an angelic weapon so I don't expect to see him again. But he was a fun 1st season baddy [/quote] That’s a pretty interesting theory too ngl,, I felt like it was a bit too early to kill him off though? Idk, I guess in the end we just have to wait and see in the next season and what’s to come in the future haha. I’ll still be hoping for a reappearance of some kind however (I’m pretty sure Pentious was killed by angelic weapons/magic as well though and he appeared in Heaven so I don’t think it’s a totally impossible idea), he was an entertaining character after all, and his design, I freaking loved his design. Also going to bring up that I hope Missi Zilla/Zeezi appears more in the future, we barely saw her in the series but she looks really interesting so I hope we get some more insight into her life and story
Oizys wrote on 2024-02-03 08:09:01:
Flufferb wrote on 2024-02-03 08:02:39:

Are we the same person?

O h n o /j /lh

I've seen a theory saying Adam had to die before souls could be redeemed that honestly made a lot more sense than Adam ending up in hell. Besides, Nifty had an angelic weapon so I don't expect to see him again. But he was a fun 1st season baddy

That’s a pretty interesting theory too ngl,, I felt like it was a bit too early to kill him off though? Idk, I guess in the end we just have to wait and see in the next season and what’s to come in the future haha.

I’ll still be hoping for a reappearance of some kind however (I’m pretty sure Pentious was killed by angelic weapons/magic as well though and he appeared in Heaven so I don’t think it’s a totally impossible idea), he was an entertaining character after all, and his design, I freaking loved his design.

Also going to bring up that I hope Missi Zilla/Zeezi appears more in the future, we barely saw her in the series but she looks really interesting so I hope we get some more insight into her life and story

1 2 3 4 5 6