Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your favorite Band/Album? :)
1 2 3 4 5 6
I've been very into [i]Black Hill[/i] and [i]Silent Island[/i] recently (for like.. the past year - since I've found them)! Mainly have their stuff on my absolute comfort playlist. [emoji=heart size=1] Also some tracks of theirs I really like: The gathering of deer Night in a mossy hut Yamuna Hidden Valley
I've been very into Black Hill and Silent Island recently (for like.. the past year - since I've found them)!

Mainly have their stuff on my absolute comfort playlist.

Also some tracks of theirs I really like:
The gathering of deer
Night in a mossy hut
Yamuna
Hidden Valley

FR +9 | they/them
QUEEN IS SO GOOD please listen to queen if you dont already. some of my personal favourites are 'I'm In Love With My Car', 'Radio Ga Ga', 'Killer Queen', & of course, 'Bohemian Rhapsody', which i deeply recommend if you've yet to hear it. i also quite like 'Hotel California' but i'm none too knowledgeable about the band that composed it
QUEEN IS SO GOOD please listen to queen if you dont already. some of my personal favourites are 'I'm In Love With My Car', 'Radio Ga Ga', 'Killer Queen', & of course, 'Bohemian Rhapsody', which i deeply recommend if you've yet to hear it. i also quite like 'Hotel California' but i'm none too knowledgeable about the band that composed it
VMUWU /// NEW FR PLAYER
FR TIME + 15 /// LONG LIVE THE ARCANIST!
HEAR! THE SIREN SONG CALL OF DEATH!

kCHWEjf.png He/It (Agender flag)
Fleet Foxes' album Shore. Absolutely love that album, means a lot to me. They are an indie folk band and they are so GOOD. Just as great in person too!
Fleet Foxes' album Shore. Absolutely love that album, means a lot to me. They are an indie folk band and they are so GOOD. Just as great in person too!
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

VERY hard. I have so many!
but probably Hawaii pt 2 by Miracle Musical/Tally Hall!
VERY hard. I have so many!
but probably Hawaii pt 2 by Miracle Musical/Tally Hall!
I went a little out of my comfort recently and started listening to Sleep Token and I think they might be my favorite band now even though I don't typically listen to metal

ik metal's not necessarily everyone's cup of tea but I'm obsessed with their album Take Me Back to Eden, they're worth a try if you're willing to go out on a limb!
I went a little out of my comfort recently and started listening to Sleep Token and I think they might be my favorite band now even though I don't typically listen to metal

ik metal's not necessarily everyone's cup of tea but I'm obsessed with their album Take Me Back to Eden, they're worth a try if you're willing to go out on a limb!
23814.png
========================================

she/her, 24
avi dragon
sales
FR+3
== 87889418.png
Poets of the Fall - Carnival of Rust
Poets of the Fall - Carnival of Rust
mt8lr6s.png
Favorite album rn is probably Jaws of Life by Pierce the Veil

Honestly it's a no skip album for me and made up about half of my top 10 in my Spotify wrapped.
Favorite album rn is probably Jaws of Life by Pierce the Veil

Honestly it's a no skip album for me and made up about half of my top 10 in my Spotify wrapped.

water_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjb.gif

iIFPbDo.gif

iIFPbDo.gif

water_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjh.gif

BlqGJKN.png
ahh good luck on your search! I hope you can discover some artists you really like, here are a few of my favs :)

Post - Bjork
: Including this one because I thoroughly believe everybody should hear it before they die. I lowkey think Hyperballad is objectively one of the best songs ever and it's very rarely that I view music as objectively anything.

LCD Soundsystem - LCD Soundsystem
: Absolutely fell in love with this band live in concert and their debut album is a great first taste. not much more to say, just awesome dance/electronic bangers

Palimpsest - Lauren Bousfield
: okay hear me out this one is a doozy but Bousfield is my favorite artist of all time and I don't think I could live with myself if I left her out of this post. When I'm in the mood I swear this album has me seeing god. If you can handle harsher sounds and/or are willing to give this album more than one listen— learn it's patterns, study it intimately (demanding, I know)— her music can widen your perspective so much. or it did for me, at least. been listening to her stuff since I was wee and impressionable so maybe it's that, but still, worth a listen. headphones are a must.

ahh good luck on your search! I hope you can discover some artists you really like, here are a few of my favs :)

Post - Bjork
: Including this one because I thoroughly believe everybody should hear it before they die. I lowkey think Hyperballad is objectively one of the best songs ever and it's very rarely that I view music as objectively anything.

LCD Soundsystem - LCD Soundsystem
: Absolutely fell in love with this band live in concert and their debut album is a great first taste. not much more to say, just awesome dance/electronic bangers

Palimpsest - Lauren Bousfield
: okay hear me out this one is a doozy but Bousfield is my favorite artist of all time and I don't think I could live with myself if I left her out of this post. When I'm in the mood I swear this album has me seeing god. If you can handle harsher sounds and/or are willing to give this album more than one listen— learn it's patterns, study it intimately (demanding, I know)— her music can widen your perspective so much. or it did for me, at least. been listening to her stuff since I was wee and impressionable so maybe it's that, but still, worth a listen. headphones are a must.

RIuVQv5.png looking for an orca/orca/shale w/ plague eyes
Favorite Musicians would have to be Cosmo Sheldrake, Caravan of Thieves, Kikuo, Circus Contraption, The Dear Hunter, This Way to the Egress, Ghost and Pals, IAMX, The Cog is Dead, and a lot more!

Favorite albums would be The Much Much How How and I, Grand American Traveling Dime Museum, Steam Powered Stories, Volatile Times, First Act (Kikuohana), Mighty Seed, and plenty more!
Favorite Musicians would have to be Cosmo Sheldrake, Caravan of Thieves, Kikuo, Circus Contraption, The Dear Hunter, This Way to the Egress, Ghost and Pals, IAMX, The Cog is Dead, and a lot more!

Favorite albums would be The Much Much How How and I, Grand American Traveling Dime Museum, Steam Powered Stories, Volatile Times, First Act (Kikuohana), Mighty Seed, and plenty more!
Fiend | Any Pronouns

click on the Plaguebringer for my bio!
click on my sona for my art shop!
62L9xMb.gif 5SSgQr9.png
[quote name="webcreep" date="2024-03-04 23:49:51" ] ahh good luck on your search! I hope you can discover some artists you really like, here are a few of my favs :) Post - Bjork: Including this one because I thoroughly believe everybody should hear it before they die. I lowkey think Hyperballad is objectively one of the best songs ever and it's very rarely that I view music as objectively anything. LCD Soundsystem - LCD Soundsystem: Absolutely fell in love with this band live in concert and their debut album is a great first taste. not much more to say, just awesome dance/electronic bangers Palimpsest - Lauren Bousfield: okay hear me out this one is a doozy but Bousfield is my favorite artist of all time and I don't think I could live with myself if I left her out of this post. When I'm in the mood I swear this album has me seeing god. If you can handle harsher sounds and/or are willing to give this album more than one listen— learn it's patterns, study it intimately (demanding, I know)— her music can widen your perspective so much. or it did for me, at least. been listening to her stuff since I was wee and impressionable so maybe it's that, but still, worth a listen. headphones are a must. [/quote] OH MY GOD I LOVE LAUREN BOUSFIELD!!
webcreep wrote on 2024-03-04 23:49:51:

Post - Bjork: Including this one because I thoroughly believe everybody should hear it before they die. I lowkey think Hyperballad is objectively one of the best songs ever and it's very rarely that I view music as objectively anything.

LCD Soundsystem - LCD Soundsystem: Absolutely fell in love with this band live in concert and their debut album is a great first taste. not much more to say, just awesome dance/electronic bangers

Palimpsest - Lauren Bousfield: okay hear me out this one is a doozy but Bousfield is my favorite artist of all time and I don't think I could live with myself if I left her out of this post. When I'm in the mood I swear this album has me seeing god. If you can handle harsher sounds and/or are willing to give this album more than one listen— learn it's patterns, study it intimately (demanding, I know)— her music can widen your perspective so much. or it did for me, at least. been listening to her stuff since I was wee and impressionable so maybe it's that, but still, worth a listen. headphones are a must.

OH MY GOD I LOVE LAUREN BOUSFIELD!!
Fiend | Any Pronouns

click on the Plaguebringer for my bio!
click on my sona for my art shop!
62L9xMb.gif 5SSgQr9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6