Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your favorite Band/Album? :)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="AcceptableTarget" date="2024-02-15 23:42:59" ] i'm here to rep TV on the Radio, Everything Everything, Wolf Parade, and of Montreal as is my duty. these four acts are built into my brain. they are the legs of the table on which i create. here: enjoy a nice little trail mix of indie rock and art pop and stuff like that! TV on the Radio - Nine Types of Light Everything Everything - Get To Heaven Wolf Parade - Thin Mind of Montreal - Aureate Gloom [/quote] OH MY GOD I LOVE OF MONTREAL TOO!!
AcceptableTarget wrote on 2024-02-15 23:42:59:
i'm here to rep TV on the Radio, Everything Everything, Wolf Parade, and of Montreal as is my duty. these four acts are built into my brain. they are the legs of the table on which i create.

here: enjoy a nice little trail mix of indie rock and art pop and stuff like that!

TV on the Radio - Nine Types of Light
Everything Everything - Get To Heaven
Wolf Parade - Thin Mind
of Montreal - Aureate Gloom

OH MY GOD I LOVE OF MONTREAL TOO!!
Fiend | Any Pronouns

click on the Plaguebringer for my bio!
click on my sona for my art shop!
62L9xMb.gif 5SSgQr9.png
i love the band muse. they have nine albums (technically ten if you could hullabaloo. but we are not). best albums? tough, but i'm gonna have to go with

1. origin of symmetry
2. the 2nd law
3. absolution

and for some good songs to get you started, i'd recommend

1. citizen erased - origin of symmetry
2. hysteria - absolution
3. unnatural selection - the resistance
4. muscle museum - showbiz
5. mercy - drones
6. plug in baby - origin of symmetry
7. map of the problematique - black holes and revelations
8. supermassive black hole - black holes and revelations
9. the dark side - simulation theory
10. kill or be killed - will of the people

i relaize i kinda just music dumped but yeah :)
i love the band muse. they have nine albums (technically ten if you could hullabaloo. but we are not). best albums? tough, but i'm gonna have to go with

1. origin of symmetry
2. the 2nd law
3. absolution

and for some good songs to get you started, i'd recommend

1. citizen erased - origin of symmetry
2. hysteria - absolution
3. unnatural selection - the resistance
4. muscle museum - showbiz
5. mercy - drones
6. plug in baby - origin of symmetry
7. map of the problematique - black holes and revelations
8. supermassive black hole - black holes and revelations
9. the dark side - simulation theory
10. kill or be killed - will of the people

i relaize i kinda just music dumped but yeah :)
I'm a huge fan of the Japanese artist Ado! I first got into her work from the songs she did for the One Piece Film: Red, but she's made a bunch of other bangers as well.

If you want a starting point, my favorite songs by her are "Show", "Fleeting Lullaby", and "Tot Musica".
I'm a huge fan of the Japanese artist Ado! I first got into her work from the songs she did for the One Piece Film: Red, but she's made a bunch of other bangers as well.

If you want a starting point, my favorite songs by her are "Show", "Fleeting Lullaby", and "Tot Musica".
sgriffin-175-45_30_46_9_5_3.png
| Tiv ||
- They/them
- FR +3
- skin shop
- art shop
- rng adopt
i don't rlly listen to them as much nowadays but my probably all time favourite band who was p formative to my music taste would be The Birthday Massacre, they make rock (though they have a few harder songs including some with harsh vocals/screaming, imo they're For The Most Part rock with a couple more metal-y songs) with rlly pretty electronic/synth elements <3

my all time fav album from them has to be Superstition which has a great mix of both their harder and their softer sounds, but Walking With Strangers is also great. Pins and Needles is also rlly nice and probably the most straightfoward rock leaning (tho still with the pretty eletronics mixed in) while Hide and Seek is prolly my fav of their overall-softer more elctronic leaning albums :3

outside of that, probably my current favourite album has to be Bad Omens's The Death Of Peace Of Mind which. is a mix of like. poppy electronic music and metalcore?? the instrumentals are very electronic-forward while having a mix of really pretty clean singing (esp production wise very clean but in a satisfying way) and harsher vocals, i guess similar in a way to The Birthday Massacre but TBM is more synth-y sounding with female vocals while this album is more modern-ish-pop electronic sounding ya know with male vocals
i don't rlly listen to them as much nowadays but my probably all time favourite band who was p formative to my music taste would be The Birthday Massacre, they make rock (though they have a few harder songs including some with harsh vocals/screaming, imo they're For The Most Part rock with a couple more metal-y songs) with rlly pretty electronic/synth elements <3

my all time fav album from them has to be Superstition which has a great mix of both their harder and their softer sounds, but Walking With Strangers is also great. Pins and Needles is also rlly nice and probably the most straightfoward rock leaning (tho still with the pretty eletronics mixed in) while Hide and Seek is prolly my fav of their overall-softer more elctronic leaning albums :3

outside of that, probably my current favourite album has to be Bad Omens's The Death Of Peace Of Mind which. is a mix of like. poppy electronic music and metalcore?? the instrumentals are very electronic-forward while having a mix of really pretty clean singing (esp production wise very clean but in a satisfying way) and harsher vocals, i guess similar in a way to The Birthday Massacre but TBM is more synth-y sounding with female vocals while this album is more modern-ish-pop electronic sounding ya know with male vocals
XA9odNG.gifM4V4l17.gif5FchoGP.gif
I'm currently very obsessed with The Crane Wives but I also love Will Wood, Tally hall, OK Go, We Are Scientists, and like a whole lot more.

My favourite songs atm:
Curses- The Crane Wives
Immaculate vibes, I love the jazzy up-beat music with the not so up-beat lyrics

I/Me/Myself- Will Wood
I'm trans what more can I say

The Great Escape- We Are Scientists
It's just a banger idk
I'm currently very obsessed with The Crane Wives but I also love Will Wood, Tally hall, OK Go, We Are Scientists, and like a whole lot more.

My favourite songs atm:
Curses- The Crane Wives
Immaculate vibes, I love the jazzy up-beat music with the not so up-beat lyrics

I/Me/Myself- Will Wood
I'm trans what more can I say

The Great Escape- We Are Scientists
It's just a banger idk
1 2 3 4 5 6