Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Village Collection?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Bronzewing

What's your username again? haha.

edit: NM I'm a dingus! Sending it over now.

@Amieg

No worries! If you're looking for one the egg description is "this egg is holding a letter" and they are pretty common.
@Bronzewing

What's your username again? haha.

edit: NM I'm a dingus! Sending it over now.

@Amieg

No worries! If you're looking for one the egg description is "this egg is holding a letter" and they are pretty common.
@Amalythia Do you know if the monthly dergs come back around? ..I ended up buying an angel cat egg and a plumos egg,, I should've got another angel cat since it had less time ack ><

But if they don't come back, could I get an angel cat egg as well? I still need to get an adult Libertes though :'o
@Amalythia Do you know if the monthly dergs come back around? ..I ended up buying an angel cat egg and a plumos egg,, I should've got another angel cat since it had less time ack ><

But if they don't come back, could I get an angel cat egg as well? I still need to get an adult Libertes though :'o
TdTJOrw.png
QMcoNbc.png
CpFdYgG.png
oaolHwW.png
mlHpBMC.png
jt3PpxV.png b10cb3dc4900f166a065798eaac8f9055cc484f4.png
@Amalythia

Managed to find a Liberte egg after a bit of searching! I'll let you know once it's grown ^^
@Amalythia

Managed to find a Liberte egg after a bit of searching! I'll let you know once it's grown ^^
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
@TarotSalt

According to the page, the monthly dragons do come back every year in their appropriate month. So It'll be back August of 2024. I can send you an angel cat egg as well, just keep in mind it's the less fancy version with the can of cat food. It's still adorable though!

@Amieg

Perfect! I'll let you know when my cats' breeding CDs are up. By then your lil liberte should be all grown up.
@TarotSalt

According to the page, the monthly dragons do come back every year in their appropriate month. So It'll be back August of 2024. I can send you an angel cat egg as well, just keep in mind it's the less fancy version with the can of cat food. It's still adorable though!

@Amieg

Perfect! I'll let you know when my cats' breeding CDs are up. By then your lil liberte should be all grown up.
@Amalythia

Ok that's really great!! :'D And i'd love to have one, I'll let you know when I get an adult Liberte ^^ Thank you! :)
@Amalythia

Ok that's really great!! :'D And i'd love to have one, I'll let you know when I get an adult Liberte ^^ Thank you! :)
TdTJOrw.png
QMcoNbc.png
CpFdYgG.png
oaolHwW.png
mlHpBMC.png
jt3PpxV.png b10cb3dc4900f166a065798eaac8f9055cc484f4.png
@TarotSalt

No problem! Amieg is next up, then I'll get you one. The breeding CD is 5 days, I believe.
@TarotSalt

No problem! Amieg is next up, then I'll get you one. The breeding CD is 5 days, I believe.
[font=Comic Sans MS]Started yesterday and I'm like "I have no idea what I am doing but I (think) I'm doing it really well" [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Seriously though, is there a way to tell when an egg is going to hatch? Like a time counter that says it's x hours or something to hatch? Also I'm under the same name as here, on European server. [/font]
Started yesterday and I'm like "I have no idea what I am doing but I (think) I'm doing it really well"

Seriously though, is there a way to tell when an egg is going to hatch? Like a time counter that says it's x hours or something to hatch?

Also I'm under the same name as here, on European server.
W6LdAlV.gif
Kind of tempted to send in a Creator Dragon for that thing they're doing... doubt I could match the style though haha
Kind of tempted to send in a Creator Dragon for that thing they're doing... doubt I could match the style though haha
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Bronzewing

I'd say go for it. They say in the event info that it's open to people of all skill levels and stuff so may as well!

@Ventoux

As of right now there's no timer for the hatching/growing cycle. You can usually count on around 24 hours for each cycle, though some are faster and some of the rarer dragons are MUCH longer. My Angra took like 5 days to full grow up. However, you can make your dragons grow faster as long as you're keeping their care bar full. If you hit the point where the dragon/egg has little stars AND hearts floating around it, it's the highest happiness it can be and the fastest it can grow.
@Bronzewing

I'd say go for it. They say in the event info that it's open to people of all skill levels and stuff so may as well!

@Ventoux

As of right now there's no timer for the hatching/growing cycle. You can usually count on around 24 hours for each cycle, though some are faster and some of the rarer dragons are MUCH longer. My Angra took like 5 days to full grow up. However, you can make your dragons grow faster as long as you're keeping their care bar full. If you hit the point where the dragon/egg has little stars AND hearts floating around it, it's the highest happiness it can be and the fastest it can grow.
@Amalythia I am new to the game! I read in your first post that the Pierrot dragon is very rare and I actually got it on my first day when opening chests, that was some luck! I am a bit sad that I can't add you since I am on EU :(

I am having fun so far with the cute pixel style. I remember I used to play lots of DV 2 from the same series. The translation is a bit bad (I played in Italian and soon switched to English).

My ID is same name as here, anybody can add me! I already sent a request to @Ventoux and @Xionahri :)
@Amalythia I am new to the game! I read in your first post that the Pierrot dragon is very rare and I actually got it on my first day when opening chests, that was some luck! I am a bit sad that I can't add you since I am on EU :(

I am having fun so far with the cute pixel style. I remember I used to play lots of DV 2 from the same series. The translation is a bit bad (I played in Italian and soon switched to English).

My ID is same name as here, anybody can add me! I already sent a request to @Ventoux and @Xionahri :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25