Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Around the world! - Where are you from?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm in the UK!! bristol specifically (most well known for that statue toppling thing) :)
I'm in the UK!! bristol specifically (most well known for that statue toppling thing) :)
NsXwKjg4OAXihQpEtSoUaP0mjVroeGhvoxsYNdbA7IHGD4bDrE0yHcmGiba7fhxgApmoqKjko0ePJu3fv79wWlpabHR09BwA0wCkCg78Hy0siD6bEFRRAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
hello from italy :p
hello from italy :p
I'm from France's south!
I'm from France's south!
5hF3FGk.png
gPwtjqg.png
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.png 71e09b42cae1da0e3bce33c48764c15f1b5af3ac.png he/him
french
tiny
kE8PZoU.png
bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
oczO35g.png
[quote name="Necronaut" date="2023-08-12 19:00:49" ] Hello from New York! [/quote] Oh hey, New York gang! More so the city part than upstate though, haha :>
Necronaut wrote on 2023-08-12 19:00:49:
Hello from New York!

Oh hey, New York gang! More so the city part than upstate though, haha :>
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Hi from South Korea!

...and sorry I don't listen K pop xD
Hi from South Korea!

WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
Northern NY, like close to Canadian border NY. Instead of big city, we got forests, mountains, rivers, lakes, swamps, etc. Very pretty here, especially in the fall.

Wanna see the stuff I live around try google image searching "Adirondacks NY" "Lake Champlain" "Ausable Chasm NY" or even just "Northern NY Landscape" Try also adding Autumn to any of those searches. Or for a more Whoa search try "Northern NY Ice Storm 1998" that was one heck of a winter for me.
Northern NY, like close to Canadian border NY. Instead of big city, we got forests, mountains, rivers, lakes, swamps, etc. Very pretty here, especially in the fall.

Wanna see the stuff I live around try google image searching "Adirondacks NY" "Lake Champlain" "Ausable Chasm NY" or even just "Northern NY Landscape" Try also adding Autumn to any of those searches. Or for a more Whoa search try "Northern NY Ice Storm 1998" that was one heck of a winter for me.
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
Hi I'm from Seoul, South Korea!
Hi I'm from Seoul, South Korea!
ytkEBod.png
xKIpW2A.png
N16btBO.png
JDlFtpY.png
WFpPzZn.png
Kw9RNSr.png
ebjDWAS.png
M2CpeZd.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
AmM7lRQ.png
lHX3YIL.png
u1wgsSN.png
k1dKQyg.png
7QPP3Mi.png
OP663nl.png
7ewyNmz.png
TdTJOrw.png
1mHo60x.png
BMbHYAh.png
75OS6st.png
3M48cU6.png
8GgdVkW.png
UhnDhXp.png
zfV3rxA.png
[quote name="WHDE" date="2023-08-15 17:19:08" ] Hi from South Korea! ...and sorry I don't listen K pop xD [/quote] @WHDE I'm from South Korea too! (Seoul) I don't listen to Kpop either lol
WHDE wrote on 2023-08-15 17:19:08:
Hi from South Korea!

@WHDE
I'm from South Korea too!
(Seoul)
I don't listen to Kpop either lol
ytkEBod.png
xKIpW2A.png
N16btBO.png
JDlFtpY.png
WFpPzZn.png
Kw9RNSr.png
ebjDWAS.png
M2CpeZd.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
AmM7lRQ.png
lHX3YIL.png
u1wgsSN.png
k1dKQyg.png
7QPP3Mi.png
OP663nl.png
7ewyNmz.png
TdTJOrw.png
1mHo60x.png
BMbHYAh.png
75OS6st.png
3M48cU6.png
8GgdVkW.png
UhnDhXp.png
zfV3rxA.png
Minnesota! Don't blame ya if you've never heard of the place - not exactly the most famous U.S. state, after all. We do have a lot of iron and lakes, though!

Just know, if you find yourself using a pop-up toaster, making notes with sticky notes, making microwave popcorn, or using a stapler - You can thank us!
Minnesota! Don't blame ya if you've never heard of the place - not exactly the most famous U.S. state, after all. We do have a lot of iron and lakes, though!

Just know, if you find yourself using a pop-up toaster, making notes with sticky notes, making microwave popcorn, or using a stapler - You can thank us!
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
Nice greetings from a small town in Germany [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1]
Nice greetings from a small town in Germany
6YousWl.pngLCqISMP.pngfX0bVgZ.pngsh5xjiu.pngqOI0yVu.png

"The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

1 2 3 4 5 6 7