Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What game(s) are you playing?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
Valheim - indy survival that is totally awesome; not really multiplayer unless you have a close knit group of friends (or develop one)

Tried Starfield and hated it

I'll go back to Balder's Gate 3 at some point but played it for years in Beta so I'm a bit fried.
Valheim - indy survival that is totally awesome; not really multiplayer unless you have a close knit group of friends (or develop one)

Tried Starfield and hated it

I'll go back to Balder's Gate 3 at some point but played it for years in Beta so I'm a bit fried.
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
Lobotomy Corporation and Rain World. They’re both so difficult, I feel like I’m losing my mind a bit but I’m having the time of my life.
Lobotomy Corporation and Rain World. They’re both so difficult, I feel like I’m losing my mind a bit but I’m having the time of my life.
AqaqXxe.png
call of doody. im one of those people. but nah im chill. i play for fun and the campaigns.
call of doody. im one of those people. but nah im chill. i play for fun and the campaigns.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Persona 5 Royal mainly, although I also have a Stardew farm running with a couple other dudes and I've been playing a decent chunk of Terraria during my free time (both vanilla and Calamity)
Persona 5 Royal mainly, although I also have a Stardew farm running with a couple other dudes and I've been playing a decent chunk of Terraria during my free time (both vanilla and Calamity)
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
AI bros DNI
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
I just started with Rain World! It's so difficult, but the struggle is worth it, it's such an amazing game. The world is so fun to explore, I love all the critters and beasts <3 (No matter how many times they eat me, U_U)

I usually play Splatoon, almost daily tbh, I'm playing more Salmon Run as of recent, mostly because I have been terrible at turf war recently, so I'm taking it out on the salmons LOL. Some of the rotations though... orz
I'm planning on starting a Terraria game with a friend soon, which is something to look forward to!
I just started with Rain World! It's so difficult, but the struggle is worth it, it's such an amazing game. The world is so fun to explore, I love all the critters and beasts <3 (No matter how many times they eat me, U_U)

I usually play Splatoon, almost daily tbh, I'm playing more Salmon Run as of recent, mostly because I have been terrible at turf war recently, so I'm taking it out on the salmons LOL. Some of the rotations though... orz
I'm planning on starting a Terraria game with a friend soon, which is something to look forward to!
!hello! azSWexC.gif N1Z2e9k.gif 4hGrYLx.gif
Aaaaaaabsolutely obsessed with Phasmophobia!
Aaaaaaabsolutely obsessed with Phasmophobia!
Working my way through rain world downpour (have finished about half the new campaigns), have also picked up destiny 2 and played the binding of isaac for the first time ever last night
Working my way through rain world downpour (have finished about half the new campaigns), have also picked up destiny 2 and played the binding of isaac for the first time ever last night
RIuVQv5.png
tales of vesperia on the switch!

yes i'm late to the party

no i am not sorry being this late, i was busy with RF4S tryna romance the hell outta Leon
tales of vesperia on the switch!

yes i'm late to the party

no i am not sorry being this late, i was busy with RF4S tryna romance the hell outta Leon
Right now I'm mostly playing modded Minecraft as well as a mobile game called Smithing Master.
Right now I'm mostly playing modded Minecraft as well as a mobile game called Smithing Master.
pwyw hatchery
fr link list
Ljw7JvQ.png
UBaiWUV.png
eswSnrS.png
ozXwjvF.png
Currently making my way through the Ace Attorney games, as well as the House MD game, regrettably
I do not watch House
why am i here
Currently making my way through the Ace Attorney games, as well as the House MD game, regrettably
I do not watch House
why am i here
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17