Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Daily gratitudes!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45
I am grateful for my 2 cute dogs
I am grateful for my 2 cute dogs
hydrangea3.png o Skyllish
>Wishlist
>Art Diary
I am grateful for my family and their ability to support me during turbulent times
I am grateful for my family and their ability to support me during turbulent times
2W7k7.gif l8Myi.gif
been cleaning my room today! didn't do as much as i wanted to, but glad that i did it regardless ! grateful that i had the spoons :]
been cleaning my room today! didn't do as much as i wanted to, but glad that i did it regardless ! grateful that i had the spoons :]
EfczGxX.png
klo(ver)
he/she
fr+3
g1 collector + gijinka artist !
art shop | wishlist
I am grateful I got a haircut today and that it looks nice.
I am grateful I got a haircut today and that it looks nice.
I’m grateful that we had an awesome sub in Spanish today. She took the time to ask each of the seniors what are plans after high school were and about them with us for a bit. It was really cool to hear her support each of us. The other two wanted to have pretty high paying jobs, and then I just want to do music education and be band director. It was nice to talk with someone who understood that I don’t need to make a lot of money as long as I’m happy with what I do.
I’m grateful that we had an awesome sub in Spanish today. She took the time to ask each of the seniors what are plans after high school were and about them with us for a bit. It was really cool to hear her support each of us. The other two wanted to have pretty high paying jobs, and then I just want to do music education and be band director. It was nice to talk with someone who understood that I don’t need to make a lot of money as long as I’m happy with what I do.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
@Daily Gratitudes
I am thankful for the ability to get to kinda sleep all morning while I have been having sleeping problems lately
@Daily Gratitudes
I am thankful for the ability to get to kinda sleep all morning while I have been having sleeping problems lately
d63a147190f3ccf05d664ab9b9287ad9133236bc.png > Kori's Kloset
> Daily Gratitudes
I am thankful for the fact I got to eat my favorite food today^^
I am thankful for the fact I got to eat my favorite food today^^
hydrangea3.png o Skyllish
>Wishlist
>Art Diary
I am thankful I have the means to care for my grandparents and that I have an opportunity in life to reconnect with them
I am thankful I have the means to care for my grandparents and that I have an opportunity in life to reconnect with them

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
Sadly, I lost my Mum last month. I am thankful that I got to tell her how much I love her while she was still alive, and that I got to spend a lot of time with her over the last three years.
Sadly, I lost my Mum last month. I am thankful that I got to tell her how much I love her while she was still alive, and that I got to spend a lot of time with her over the last three years.
I am very grateful I did not fall down when I tried out my new ice skates tonight.
I am very grateful I did not fall down when I tried out my new ice skates tonight.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45