Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How’s your day going so far
1 2 3
Good day, fed my scissor beaked pigeon quite easily today, went to the shop, bought cleaning products and food, cooked and worked on my art commissions.
Good day, fed my scissor beaked pigeon quite easily today, went to the shop, bought cleaning products and food, cooked and worked on my art commissions.
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
At first thought, my day has been productive.

Cons:
- I had to wake up at 5:30; didn't get good sleep.
- I had to drive the school bus today (makes me anxious yo).
- Legally had to keep the kids outside (it was barely above freezing) because only two teachers (including myself) showed up this morning.
-State was called because of it, so we had an impromtu inspection (thank god).
- Got written up for being over ratio (I'm supposed to have 5 of my age group.. I was told to take 10 this morning lol).
- Got yelled at by a mom for sending her son to a room better suited to his needs.
- Sent home one of my students with a fever.
- My favorite student had a pretty significant panic attack which induced vomiting, so I had to send them home.
- Also was said student's last day so we had a cryfest when they left.

Pros:
-I drove the bus with no incidents! I faced a fear and did well!
-I successfully taught two of my newer students ASL for 'help', and they've repeated it with understanding of what they're asking for.
-Despite getting a write-up for being over ratio, I'm hopeful that now my supervisors will give me better numbers from now on.
-My classroom might have a virus spreading, but a lot of love too. My students were so loving and happy to see myself and each other today.
-I REMEMBERED TO GET HERSHEY SYRUP FROM THE STORE.
-I got off work when I was supposed to, so I was able to make turkey sausage with mushrooms, pine nut couscous, and buttered naan for dinner today. I love cooking dinner. <3
-I now get to play Minecraft with my husband. I love ending my days like this.

Cons:
- Legally had to keep the kids outside (it was barely above freezing) because only two teachers (including myself) showed up this morning.
- Got written up for being over ratio (I'm supposed to have 5 of my age group.. I was told to take 10 this morning lol).
- Got yelled at by a mom for sending her son to a room better suited to his needs.
- My favorite student had a pretty significant panic attack which induced vomiting, so I had to send them home.

Pros:
-I successfully taught two of my newer students ASL for 'help', and they've repeated it with understanding of what they're asking for.
-Despite getting a write-up for being over ratio, I'm hopeful that now my supervisors will give me better numbers from now on.
-My classroom might have a virus spreading, but a lot of love too. My students were so loving and happy to see myself and each other today.
-I got off work when I was supposed to, so I was able to make turkey sausage with mushrooms, pine nut couscous, and buttered naan for dinner today. I love cooking dinner. <3
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
@Doetree
cool, sorry if this is inchoeernt im very tired and abit unwell
you know asl, im trying to learn auslan (australian sign language) cool
are you a teacher, also it sounds cold over there hope your warm
=D
@Doetree
cool, sorry if this is inchoeernt im very tired and abit unwell
you know asl, im trying to learn auslan (australian sign language) cool
are you a teacher, also it sounds cold over there hope your warm
=D
Ylbhatd.pngfE0vSYy.png0MWbdwp.pngo7ZCFYm.pngCfyODjg.png
more on the way but i need to sleep
@KingSpinosaurus pigons are cool
@KingSpinosaurus pigons are cool
@Nazzy i forgot to subscribe to this forum thingy also im a bit out of it so im little bit jumbled and inhocoet
my chest is ok thanks, also cool drawing tablet i like drawing
im goingt to stop using the furoms im losing all train of thought but nice you had good day
:D
@Nazzy i forgot to subscribe to this forum thingy also im a bit out of it so im little bit jumbled and inhocoet
my chest is ok thanks, also cool drawing tablet i like drawing
im goingt to stop using the furoms im losing all train of thought but nice you had good day
:D
overstimulated >:[
overstimulated >:[
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
[quote name="Doetree" date="2022-12-01 17:00:04" ] At first thought, my day has been productive. Cons: - I had to wake up at 5:30; didn't get good sleep. - I had to drive the school bus today (makes me anxious yo). - Legally had to keep the kids outside (it was barely above freezing) because only two teachers (including myself) showed up this morning. -State was called because of it, so we had an impromtu inspection (thank god). - Got written up for being over ratio (I'm supposed to have 5 of my age group.. I was told to take 10 this morning lol). - Got yelled at by a mom for sending her son to a room better suited to his needs. - Sent home one of my students with a fever. - My favorite student had a pretty significant panic attack which induced vomiting, so I had to send them home. - Also was said student's last day so we had a cryfest when they left. Pros: -I drove the bus with no incidents! I faced a fear and did well! -I successfully taught two of my newer students ASL for 'help', and they've repeated it with understanding of what they're asking for. -Despite getting a write-up for being over ratio, I'm hopeful that now my supervisors will give me better numbers from now on. -My classroom might have a virus spreading, but a lot of love too. My students were so loving and happy to see myself and each other today. -I REMEMBERED TO GET HERSHEY SYRUP FROM THE STORE. -I got off work when I was supposed to, so I was able to make turkey sausage with mushrooms, pine nut couscous, and buttered naan for dinner today. I love cooking dinner. <3 -I now get to play Minecraft with my husband. I love ending my days like this. [/quote] aaa ur job seems so cool!! what do u do? i want to learn asl sooo bad,, im learning from (why do i only know hos name in asl help) this guy on yt who is Deaf and a professor (i’ll probably edit wheni remember his name)
Doetree wrote on 2022-12-01 17:00:04:

Cons:

Pros:

aaa ur job seems so cool!! what do u do?

i want to learn asl sooo bad,, im learning from (why do i only know hos name in asl help)

this guy on yt who is Deaf and a professor (i’ll probably edit wheni remember his name)
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
My day has been going pretty great! I am at work in my library, playing flight rising while being paid so I really cannot complain! I got my old account back from 2016, which is awesome, and I am trying to increase my forum posts! I hope everyone here is having a good day, and I hope that this message finds y'all in a happy and healthy life <3 :3
My day has been going pretty great! I am at work in my library, playing flight rising while being paid so I really cannot complain! I got my old account back from 2016, which is awesome, and I am trying to increase my forum posts! I hope everyone here is having a good day, and I hope that this message finds y'all in a happy and healthy life <3 :3
so many people in this thread with cool jobs haha. my day was uneventful but it's been a really busy period so days like this are nice! I got two grades back today, for an exam and a paper, and they're both good so I'm happy. been watching a playthrough of pathologic in the corner of my screen as I coli grind or lurk the forums, very therapeutic :]
bought cuttlefish bone for my snails as well today (Achatina fulica white jade). the cold has them hibernating though so I need to get a heating element in there
so many people in this thread with cool jobs haha. my day was uneventful but it's been a really busy period so days like this are nice! I got two grades back today, for an exam and a paper, and they're both good so I'm happy. been watching a playthrough of pathologic in the corner of my screen as I coli grind or lurk the forums, very therapeutic :]
bought cuttlefish bone for my snails as well today (Achatina fulica white jade). the cold has them hibernating though so I need to get a heating element in there

UNFIivx.gif call me valley
xe/she fr+3 lair wip
wishlist, avatar, lf nests
1 2 3