Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How’s your day going so far
1 2 3
How’s your day going so far? I’ll go first good but I burnt my chest abit when going to swipe my card to open a door and squeeze coffee too hard, now I’m in the bath sitting here awaqdly waiting for the patch to dry but I can finally play tf2 when I go home edit i need to turn of my notifactions here lol but great some o you having good days some are having overstim which i understand it sucks, i wear headphones and got new ones that made me happy stim dance also if you arent having a good day or are sick etc hope it/you get better soon [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
How’s your day going so far?
I’ll go first good but I burnt my chest abit when going to swipe my card to open a door and squeeze coffee too hard, now I’m in the bath sitting here awaqdly waiting for the patch to dry but I can finally play tf2 when I go home
edit
i need to turn of my notifactions here lol
but great some o you having good days
some are having overstim which i understand it sucks, i wear headphones and got new ones that made me happy stim dance
also if you arent having a good day or are sick etc hope it/you get better soon
Ylbhatd.pngfE0vSYy.png0MWbdwp.pngo7ZCFYm.pngCfyODjg.png
more on the way but i need to sleep
My day has been good! I hope your chest feels better:) A new tablet I bought on Thursday just came in the mail today, so I am excited to open it up!
My day has been good! I hope your chest feels better:) A new tablet I bought on Thursday just came in the mail today, so I am excited to open it up!

oRkijoy.png
hzM3Sr2.png
tn0RSo5.png
SRgBmST.png
wA2JHhd.png3qjLHbJ.gif

5hF3FGk.png

mlHpBMC.png
nnBylsC.png

EL8P38X.png
Update: using the new tablet now and it is so nice!!
Update: using the new tablet now and it is so nice!!

oRkijoy.png
hzM3Sr2.png
tn0RSo5.png
SRgBmST.png
wA2JHhd.png3qjLHbJ.gif

5hF3FGk.png

mlHpBMC.png
nnBylsC.png

EL8P38X.png
having some anxiety, I'm going to a concert later today and I haven't been to concerts in ages so I'm having some social anxiety and also the weather is v foggy and I'm having traffic anxiety
having some anxiety, I'm going to a concert later today and I haven't been to concerts in ages so I'm having some social anxiety and also the weather is v foggy and I'm having traffic anxiety
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
^ I hope you all feel better soon ^ [quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2022-11-29 07:42:36" ] having some anxiety, I'm going to a concert later today and I haven't been to concerts in ages so I'm having some social anxiety and also the weather is v foggy and I'm having traffic anxiety [/quote] I personally also have a lot of anxiety as well, but it'll be okay :) from my experience, excitement can also cause anxiety, too I feel neutral today, nothing good and nothing bad
^ I hope you all feel better soon ^

LouckyKoneko wrote on 2022-11-29 07:42:36:

I personally also have a lot of anxiety as well, but it'll be okay :) from my experience, excitement can also cause anxiety, too

I feel neutral today, nothing good and nothing bad
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
It's going decently, I'd say. Weather isn't abysmal yet, so I have the window open next to me while I catch up on my anime series.
It's going decently, I'd say. Weather isn't abysmal yet, so I have the window open next to me while I catch up on my anime series.
9iqeDz7.png
Alright but not more than that. I had much work to do and had to go to many different places so it was tiresome…
Alright but not more than that. I had much work to do and had to go to many different places so it was tiresome…
Pretty good. A little irritated but nothing a little television can't fix. Thank you for asking, I hope your day is going swell.
Pretty good. A little irritated but nothing a little television can't fix. Thank you for asking, I hope your day is going swell.
maya /cho | she/her | architecture student
'00 toyota celica GT-S & '22 kia rio
thats good for all yall, ive been having fun and i got pokemon violet im not a big pokemon fan but my friends are really into it
also conculed that eri is liky 6ft3 or 6ft4 after a friend asked me to find it out
thats good for all yall, ive been having fun and i got pokemon violet im not a big pokemon fan but my friends are really into it
also conculed that eri is liky 6ft3 or 6ft4 after a friend asked me to find it out
Ylbhatd.pngfE0vSYy.png0MWbdwp.pngo7ZCFYm.pngCfyODjg.png
more on the way but i need to sleep
honestly, my day has been going so-so. very sleepy day and i have a ton of stuff i want to doodle, but can't quite get my motivation going so i'm just, existing. kinda.
honestly, my day has been going so-so. very sleepy day and i have a ton of stuff i want to doodle, but can't quite get my motivation going so i'm just, existing. kinda.
jYQWrO1.pngwBLs0O1.pngJZTAurm.pngMs7a4L5.png
DHc3orZ.png
black_cat.png
1 2 3