Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Harmless words you hate?
I hate a few words
but everybody in my school says who cares when I try to say something so those are probably my least favorite words.
They are harmless but just make me want to punch someone-
I hate a few words
but everybody in my school says who cares when I try to say something so those are probably my least favorite words.
They are harmless but just make me want to punch someone-
take care of yourself, you rock! >:D
[quote name="fallenwing" date="2022-12-11 18:53:09" ] Bae This word deserves to die. [/quote] This! This so much! Gosh ... I'm already getting aggressive just by only quoting it [emoji=skydancer angry size=1]
fallenwing wrote on 2022-12-11 18:53:09:
Bae

This word deserves to die.
This! This so much! Gosh ... I'm already getting aggressive just by only quoting it
cdpykkvcrkou.png
Basically any new “word” that comes from Twitter, tumblr, social media in general. I’m an elder zoomer and I’m still not over “pog” and “bussin” (which are like old additions at this point), and now you got words like “blorbo”, “scrunkly(?)” (“words” that you will catch me dead before ever saying them) and more like please stop.

I don’t have social media (except Discord, but I don’t use it much), and yet I need a Rosetta Stone every time I see something from Twitter/tumblr/TikTok.
Basically any new “word” that comes from Twitter, tumblr, social media in general. I’m an elder zoomer and I’m still not over “pog” and “bussin” (which are like old additions at this point), and now you got words like “blorbo”, “scrunkly(?)” (“words” that you will catch me dead before ever saying them) and more like please stop.

I don’t have social media (except Discord, but I don’t use it much), and yet I need a Rosetta Stone every time I see something from Twitter/tumblr/TikTok.
D4LiygC.png TWSJTng.png
o4KdtaP.png
hUchsi0.png
kf4dDFx.png
ZbJQabf.png
facetious

i like how it sounds, i like the meaning
i do not like how it is spelled
that is all
facetious

i like how it sounds, i like the meaning
i do not like how it is spelled
that is all
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
snack

Something about the sn noise with the snap of 'ack' , just always irked me. Too mouthy and weird.
snack

Something about the sn noise with the snap of 'ack' , just always irked me. Too mouthy and weird.
zSyI9rD.png
shmutz or however you spell it. mostly because of the associations it has with me (every time grandma makes me vacuum if i miss even the teeniest tiniest spot she walks all over pointing out every teenytiny piece of dirt the vacuum didnt pick up going "theres so much SHMUTZ all over" and im so sick of it)
shmutz or however you spell it. mostly because of the associations it has with me (every time grandma makes me vacuum if i miss even the teeniest tiniest spot she walks all over pointing out every teenytiny piece of dirt the vacuum didnt pick up going "theres so much SHMUTZ all over" and im so sick of it)
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
MOIST
OH MY......FUhASUDOAISDUJAISKFJOASHIODA GOD I HATE THE WORD MOIS0T
IT MAKES ME WANT TO PULL AN OYASUMI I SWEAR TO GOD
MOIST
OH MY......FUhASUDOAISDUJAISKFJOASHIODA GOD I HATE THE WORD MOIS0T
IT MAKES ME WANT TO PULL AN OYASUMI I SWEAR TO GOD
arcanist.png
Moist, Stomach, Churn, Growl. Similar words. [emoji=tundra scared size=1]
Moist, Stomach, Churn, Growl. Similar words.
vista_coatl2.png wh3Tiip.png
160P7Fb.png
tqGkHih.png
8O67LBq.png
SYiQlxK.png
zLLQDMW.png ll0CfnD.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
q9EEy5M.png
UU9vIu2.png
Gaq8bW1.png
vista_coatl2.png
Noisome and restive, words that should respectively mean loud and not doing anything but, in fact, mean smelly and energetic. Unacceptable.
Noisome and restive, words that should respectively mean loud and not doing anything but, in fact, mean smelly and energetic. Unacceptable.
Shazam. I don't know why... just something about this word irks me. The word just feels cheezy, even without context. I have no problem with its meaning, I just don't like the way it sounds.
Shazam. I don't know why... just something about this word irks me. The word just feels cheezy, even without context. I have no problem with its meaning, I just don't like the way it sounds.
41.pngLynxez41.png
sh5xjiu.png 7nrEOpT.png pZJYyk4.png mlHpBMC.png Bt9KLea.png