Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 201 202
Splatfest is on! Let's do this!

Team Water has won the conch collection thing. I fear that once again, Big Man enthusiats will find themselves on the recieving end of Tricolour.
He doesn't deserve that. He never deserved that so far.

I might be Team Fire, but I feel for you.
Splatfest is on! Let's do this!

Team Water has won the conch collection thing. I fear that once again, Big Man enthusiats will find themselves on the recieving end of Tricolour.
He doesn't deserve that. He never deserved that so far.

I might be Team Fire, but I feel for you.
...It's gonna be the same as the the past two fests, isn't it?

Although Fire is pretty close, we might be able to stop the Shiver win streak.
...It's gonna be the same as the the past two fests, isn't it?

Although Fire is pretty close, we might be able to stop the Shiver win streak.
[center] Poor Big Man... At least this time the tricolors feel a lot more balanced! And I dunno... Us grass touchers are fighting back pretty hard. [emoji=spiral winking size=1] This fest does seem to be a lot closer than the others, and I'm very pumped to see who pulls through. [/center]

Poor Big Man... At least this time the tricolors feel a lot more balanced!

And I dunno... Us grass touchers are fighting back pretty hard.
This fest does seem to be a lot closer than the others, and I'm very pumped to see who pulls through.
heatedWA.png
Gen 1s up for offer in Hibden!!
@Vaninova

True, true. So far, both the tricolours and the normal matches I participated in seem to be pretty even regarding win/loss ratio too.
I have no idea what's going on in pro though, so things might be vastly different there.

One thing I notcied though is that I rarely get mirrors, which likely means that Fire won't win popularity (which is kinda surprising, considering charizard exists and pokémon fans have a strong bias towas that one). Thinking Water might be the most popular one, actually. Tricolours are very frequent this time around, which could be evidence that there's a lot of Water fans around.
...Which would be also kinda surprising, given that quaxly seems to be the least popular of the new starters. But personally, I like that duck more than the cat. Sorry.

So yeah, all in all it's hard to tell so far who will win this. Good luck to everyone!

@Vaninova

True, true. So far, both the tricolours and the normal matches I participated in seem to be pretty even regarding win/loss ratio too.
I have no idea what's going on in pro though, so things might be vastly different there.

One thing I notcied though is that I rarely get mirrors, which likely means that Fire won't win popularity (which is kinda surprising, considering charizard exists and pokémon fans have a strong bias towas that one). Thinking Water might be the most popular one, actually. Tricolours are very frequent this time around, which could be evidence that there's a lot of Water fans around.
...Which would be also kinda surprising, given that quaxly seems to be the least popular of the new starters. But personally, I like that duck more than the cat. Sorry.

So yeah, all in all it's hard to tell so far who will win this. Good luck to everyone!

The results are in!

Water won in all categories. Impressive! Looks like Tricolour is indeed balanced now.

It's been a good fight, everyone.
The results are in!

Water won in all categories. Impressive! Looks like Tricolour is indeed balanced now.

It's been a good fight, everyone.
Big News!

A trailer for the next season just dropped: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rm4T2K4XZI

There'll be a bunch of new and returning weapons, a new extremely beautiful stage with a Japanese aesthetic, the return of Flounder Heights, and X-Rank Battles (which does nothing for me personally, since I'm not good or competetive enough to be anywhere near S+, but it's good to have).

And also... Big Run is coming!
Big News!

A trailer for the next season just dropped: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rm4T2K4XZI

There'll be a bunch of new and returning weapons, a new extremely beautiful stage with a Japanese aesthetic, the return of Flounder Heights, and X-Rank Battles (which does nothing for me personally, since I'm not good or competetive enough to be anywhere near S+, but it's good to have).

And also... Big Run is coming!
When I saw the results I honestly surprised by how much of a landslide it was! Congrats to big man's team tho, hopefully Frye can secure a win in the future lol

Super hype for the next season, the weapons look sick!
When I saw the results I honestly surprised by how much of a landslide it was! Congrats to big man's team tho, hopefully Frye can secure a win in the future lol

Super hype for the next season, the weapons look sick!
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
That was an extremely fun but definitive splatfest! I was team fire! One of these days, Frye will win a splatfest!!! I'm sure of it!!!

Super hype for the next season too!
That was an extremely fun but definitive splatfest! I was team fire! One of these days, Frye will win a splatfest!!! I'm sure of it!!!

Super hype for the next season too!
I was blown away that water won in all categories xD

I got sick over the last week and I wasn't able to play nearly as much as I wanted to. Still fun though!

Also super stoked about the video for Chill Season!! I completed my catalogue a while ago and I am soooo looking forward to a fresh one. The listed updates are so exciting!!
I was blown away that water won in all categories xD

I got sick over the last week and I wasn't able to play nearly as much as I wanted to. Still fun though!

Also super stoked about the video for Chill Season!! I completed my catalogue a while ago and I am soooo looking forward to a fresh one. The listed updates are so exciting!!
eP65k0J.png
Congrats team water!!
Congrats team water!!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 201 202