Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 199 200
New patch today!

Patchnotes:
https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/59461/~/how-to-update-splatoon-3#v120

Looks like they fixed the majority of bugs. Also better data transfer, some small balance changes (a bigger balance patch is AFAIK coming with the new season), and we can now cancel matchmaking.

Pretty good.
New patch today!

Patchnotes:
https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/59461/~/how-to-update-splatoon-3#v120

Looks like they fixed the majority of bugs. Also better data transfer, some small balance changes (a bigger balance patch is AFAIK coming with the new season), and we can now cancel matchmaking.

Pretty good.
Yeah! Pretty good. Nothing about Big Run which likely means there won’t be one this October, but the code may be there ready to implement for next season.
Also, since I’ve seen other threads do this, does anyone have any Splatoon fandragons or scries? I’d love to see them!
Yeah! Pretty good. Nothing about Big Run which likely means there won’t be one this October, but the code may be there ready to implement for next season.
Also, since I’ve seen other threads do this, does anyone have any Splatoon fandragons or scries? I’d love to see them!
zdkBiZa.png
@VigilantEntity

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/301512/1807546/3?name=&type=undefined

My sploon dergs

Also in regards to the topic

I still haven't beaten every kettle yet haaaaha- reacting time be going brrrrr
@VigilantEntity

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/301512/1807546/3?name=&type=undefined

My sploon dergs

Also in regards to the topic

I still haven't beaten every kettle yet haaaaha- reacting time be going brrrrr
For participation in Thursday oof water raffle
VzoJada.png
@Seriphyanna
Those are really cool! I love how you designed the weapons. (Dark Tetras are my current main!)
Also they released a small Rainmaker bug fix patch today.
@Seriphyanna
Those are really cool! I love how you designed the weapons. (Dark Tetras are my current main!)
Also they released a small Rainmaker bug fix patch today.
zdkBiZa.png
Ah, nothing like hopping into Turf War and getting put into a lobby where a match has juuust started and you must now wait the full 3 minute timer staring at that "you will join the next match" screen.

I usually go get myself a drink or something. I wish we could back out. XP
Ah, nothing like hopping into Turf War and getting put into a lobby where a match has juuust started and you must now wait the full 3 minute timer staring at that "you will join the next match" screen.

I usually go get myself a drink or something. I wish we could back out. XP
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I haven’t gotten that once yet, interestingly. I normally get paired up with a group a few (sometimes more) seconds after I decide to play turf war and matchmaking starts.
I haven’t gotten that once yet, interestingly. I normally get paired up with a group a few (sometimes more) seconds after I decide to play turf war and matchmaking starts.
zdkBiZa.png
if anyone sees my drawing in splatoon could you please tell me.. I'm still not sure if my posts are actually getting through or not :(

My username is Zwini..
if anyone sees my drawing in splatoon could you please tell me.. I'm still not sure if my posts are actually getting through or not :(

My username is Zwini..
akueye3.png
@ThanosBottomText

I've been looking for you since you posted and haven't been successful yet. Are you on the European servers? Because as far as I know, the posts are also region-based.

Honestly, it would be a nice feature to at least see posts of people from your friends list regardless of region. I mean, I can look at your locker just fine, so what speaks against seeing you on the plaza?

I'll keep searching, but if we really are in different regions, I'm not sure anything will happen. Which would be a shame, I was looking looking forward to post a cute screenshot here.
@ThanosBottomText

I've been looking for you since you posted and haven't been successful yet. Are you on the European servers? Because as far as I know, the posts are also region-based.

Honestly, it would be a nice feature to at least see posts of people from your friends list regardless of region. I mean, I can look at your locker just fine, so what speaks against seeing you on the plaza?

I'll keep searching, but if we really are in different regions, I'm not sure anything will happen. Which would be a shame, I was looking looking forward to post a cute screenshot here.
@Xionahri

yeah I'm in the europe region I'm pretty sure.. I'm from the netherlands so I'm not sure why I wouldn't be in the european server
@Xionahri

yeah I'm in the europe region I'm pretty sure.. I'm from the netherlands so I'm not sure why I wouldn't be in the european server
akueye3.png
@ThanosBottomText

I'll definitely keep searching, then. Let's see if you turn up someday. At least, before the splatfest starts. Plaza will be completely overrun by that, then.
@ThanosBottomText

I'll definitely keep searching, then. Let's see if you turn up someday. At least, before the splatfest starts. Plaza will be completely overrun by that, then.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 199 200