Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Digimon Hub
1 2 3 4
[quote name="circuitboard" date="2022-09-03 23:21:22" ] has anyone here seen any digimon fandragons on this site? i’d love to make some. [/quote] I have one! I don't typically label or share my inspired-by dragons and leave them as Easter Egg for anyone who stumbles upon them. Feel free to try to find it. XD
circuitboard wrote on 2022-09-03 23:21:22:
has anyone here seen any digimon fandragons on this site? i’d love to make some.

I have one!
I don't typically label or share my inspired-by dragons and leave them as Easter Egg for anyone who stumbles upon them. Feel free to try to find it. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Aaaaaaaa, finally a digimon thread xD
I have been a digimon fan since I was little because my sister drag to it. My favorite digimon is Magnamon, Duftmon and Angewomon ^^

And if you let me I can recomend a really good digimon fanfic if you really like reading about some digimon stuff! This fanfiction is foucsing on the Royal Knights:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7922349/1/A-Dragon-in-Shining-Armour

It’s my favorite story
Aaaaaaaa, finally a digimon thread xD
I have been a digimon fan since I was little because my sister drag to it. My favorite digimon is Magnamon, Duftmon and Angewomon ^^

And if you let me I can recomend a really good digimon fanfic if you really like reading about some digimon stuff! This fanfiction is foucsing on the Royal Knights:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7922349/1/A-Dragon-in-Shining-Armour

It’s my favorite story
favorite line has got to be seadramon! :D been trying to figure out an undertide megaseadramon but i think i'll wait for more genes first lol but oh man haha, like many folks here i've been a fan since childhood if anything i can say pretty confidently i'm a digimon fan first, pokemon fan second though to not get into mon game politics it hardly comes down to the games as much as it comes to universe and design preference even made this meme a few years ago ( lighthearted ) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/946584447648686092/1048961134276907068/EWn-aAMW767sAABNoL.png[/img] my most recent nostalgia dose was from playing Re;Digitize english fanpatch. the design of file island was so immersive and fun, a proper glow up of DW1! had an absolute blast with it and it's possibly my favorite representation of file island. i'm terrible at picking concrete favorites but it sure comes to mind first! though adventures watercolory aesthetic is also very iconic definitely looking forward to finally playing next order when it drops on pc this spring <: also yalls adventure fans who have not seen last evolution kizuna movie should really give it a watch sometime. i went in with lackluster expectations after tri & reboot 2020 but oh boy did i come out of it miserable. what an emotional rollercoaster.
favorite line has got to be seadramon! :D been trying to figure out an undertide megaseadramon but i think i'll wait for more genes first lol

but oh man haha, like many folks here i've been a fan since childhood
if anything i can say pretty confidently i'm a digimon fan first, pokemon fan second
though to not get into mon game politics it hardly comes down to the games as much as it comes to universe and design preference
even made this meme a few years ago ( lighthearted )

EWn-aAMW767sAABNoL.png

my most recent nostalgia dose was from playing Re;Digitize english fanpatch. the design of file island was so immersive and fun, a proper glow up of DW1! had an absolute blast with it and it's possibly my favorite representation of file island. i'm terrible at picking concrete favorites but it sure comes to mind first! though adventures watercolory aesthetic is also very iconic
definitely looking forward to finally playing next order when it drops on pc this spring <:

also yalls adventure fans who have not seen last evolution kizuna movie should really give it a watch sometime. i went in with lackluster expectations after tri & reboot 2020 but oh boy did i come out of it miserable. what an emotional rollercoaster.
Untitled-1.png
I remember loving digimon a lot when I was younger!! I probably could’ve grown to like it more than Pokemon, but none of my friends knew what it was and I couldn’t stand not having anyone to talk to it about, so I eventually had to stop…but the nostalgia is absolutely still there. I’d like to get into it again.
I was wondering if someone could help me find one of the shows? I can’t for the life of me recall which one it was, and regardless of what digimon shows are available on the steaming services I have, It’s not there. I still recall making digimon oc’s based off of the show while sitting at my desk in like, 3rd grade…

The only things I can remember about it is a blimp being someone’s (I believe a redheaded girl) phone background. A flip phone, if memory serves—and later on in the show the protagonist having to hide in a field of flowers (using a flower crown to help disguise themself) from…something. Can’t recall what. I loved it so much as a kid…
I remember loving digimon a lot when I was younger!! I probably could’ve grown to like it more than Pokemon, but none of my friends knew what it was and I couldn’t stand not having anyone to talk to it about, so I eventually had to stop…but the nostalgia is absolutely still there. I’d like to get into it again.
I was wondering if someone could help me find one of the shows? I can’t for the life of me recall which one it was, and regardless of what digimon shows are available on the steaming services I have, It’s not there. I still recall making digimon oc’s based off of the show while sitting at my desk in like, 3rd grade…

The only things I can remember about it is a blimp being someone’s (I believe a redheaded girl) phone background. A flip phone, if memory serves—and later on in the show the protagonist having to hide in a field of flowers (using a flower crown to help disguise themself) from…something. Can’t recall what. I loved it so much as a kid…
@mokuba is this perchance the redhead girl ( and company )? [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f1/d9/d0/f1d9d0124da60c0afba88e43b73bfc89.jpg[/img] or this one? [img]https://cdn-ak.f.st-hatena.com/images/fotolife/t/terrazza6230/20100715/20100715010311.jpg[/img]
@mokuba

is this perchance the redhead girl ( and company )?

f1d9d0124da60c0afba88e43b73bfc89.jpg

or this one?

20100715010311.jpg
Untitled-1.png
[quote name="@MrWalnut" date="2022-12-04 12:05:37" ] @/mokuba is this perchance the redhead girl ( and company )? [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f1/d9/d0/f1d9d0124da60c0afba88e43b73bfc89.jpg[/img] or this one? [img]https://cdn-ak.f.st-hatena.com/images/fotolife/t/terrazza6230/20100715/20100715010311.jpg[/img] [/quote] I’m pretty sure it’s the second one! What’s it called? I don’t recognize the first one at all.
@MrWalnut wrote on 2022-12-04 12:05:37:
@/mokuba

is this perchance the redhead girl ( and company )?

f1d9d0124da60c0afba88e43b73bfc89.jpg

or this one?

20100715010311.jpg
I’m pretty sure it’s the second one! What’s it called? I don’t recognize the first one at all.
@mokuba
first is Digimon Data Squad, second is Digimon Xross Wars!
both were rather lackluster popularity wise in the west, with Xross Wars not getting it's DS games translated at all ( sadly )

so it'd make sense why you've been struggling to find these seasons
@mokuba
both were rather lackluster popularity wise in the west, with Xross Wars not getting it's DS games translated at all ( sadly )

Untitled-1.png
[quote name="@MrWalnut" date="2022-12-04 12:50:33" ] @/mokuba first is Digimon Data Squad, second is Digimon Xross Wars! both were rather lackluster popularity wise in the west, with Xross Wars not getting it's DS games translated at all ( sadly ) so it'd make sense why you've been struggling to find these seasons [/quote] Xross Wars was the one, though looking at it I would’ve known it by Digimon Fusion! It sucks to hear that it didn’t do well. I absolutely adored it when I had been watching it forever ago. At least it looks like I’ll have something to watch for a while now! Thank you for your help! ^^
@MrWalnut wrote on 2022-12-04 12:50:33:
@/mokuba

Xross Wars was the one, though looking at it I would’ve known it by Digimon Fusion! It sucks to hear that it didn’t do well. I absolutely adored it when I had been watching it forever ago.
At least it looks like I’ll have something to watch for a while now! Thank you for your help! ^^
I have rewatched the Digimon anime, and i gotta say:
I think i love it more than Pokemon. While Pokemon will forever stay in my heaet as one of my favourite things ever, im happy to have Digimon nestled right therr alongside it, in harmony. Gabumon remains my favourite, infact he's a comfort character for me now along with my Apocalyptic Poochyena from Pokefarm. Pokemon SnV's numerous bugs have left a sour taste ib my mouth so im gonna stick with the Digimon more for now.

Also just gonna say it now: Bandai not making a Digimon themed Petsite is a total missed oppurtunity. Give me Digimon Neopets pls.
I have rewatched the Digimon anime, and i gotta say:
I think i love it more than Pokemon. While Pokemon will forever stay in my heaet as one of my favourite things ever, im happy to have Digimon nestled right therr alongside it, in harmony. Gabumon remains my favourite, infact he's a comfort character for me now along with my Apocalyptic Poochyena from Pokefarm. Pokemon SnV's numerous bugs have left a sour taste ib my mouth so im gonna stick with the Digimon more for now.

Also just gonna say it now: Bandai not making a Digimon themed Petsite is a total missed oppurtunity. Give me Digimon Neopets pls.
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
My first contact with the Digimon franchise was when I was a kid, I got a DVD with a few episodes of Data Squad and damn I would rewatch it for more than one time even knowing what happened in each episode because something made me love it. Even though it’s been years since I watched these episodes, I still remember the lyrics of the Brazilian version of the Data Squad opening (I’m from Brazil btw). Data Squad wasn’t the only digimon anime I watched when I was a kid. I also liked Xros Wars (Fusion) but …..yeah sad to hear it didn’t go well. I also remember renting a DVD of the Digimon Adventures movie. Those were good times.

Now that I’m older I decided to try getting into digimon again and learn more about the franchise. I’m binge-watching Digimon Adventures eps (while still binge-watching One Piece) and I also decided to play Dusk, Digimon World 1 and a fan game called Tamers Reborn. I’m enjoying them so far (even though I hate some of the evolution requirements in Dusk and how you have to degenerate your digimon sometimes because of their level limit. The grinding is pain).

My favorite digimons at the moment are black weregarurumon and skullgreymon.
My first contact with the Digimon franchise was when I was a kid, I got a DVD with a few episodes of Data Squad and damn I would rewatch it for more than one time even knowing what happened in each episode because something made me love it. Even though it’s been years since I watched these episodes, I still remember the lyrics of the Brazilian version of the Data Squad opening (I’m from Brazil btw). Data Squad wasn’t the only digimon anime I watched when I was a kid. I also liked Xros Wars (Fusion) but …..yeah sad to hear it didn’t go well. I also remember renting a DVD of the Digimon Adventures movie. Those were good times.

Now that I’m older I decided to try getting into digimon again and learn more about the franchise. I’m binge-watching Digimon Adventures eps (while still binge-watching One Piece) and I also decided to play Dusk, Digimon World 1 and a fan game called Tamers Reborn. I’m enjoying them so far (even though I hate some of the evolution requirements in Dusk and how you have to degenerate your digimon sometimes because of their level limit. The grinding is pain).

My favorite digimons at the moment are black weregarurumon and skullgreymon.
____tttttttttytttttttttttttttt___tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
1 2 3 4