Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Digimon Hub
1 2 3 4
[quote name="breathe2" date="2022-08-05 18:23:54" ] I originally heard this was coming to vita so I stopped looking into it, since I never planned to own a vita - I didn't realize it was on the ps4! I only just got a ps4 (like, last week) so I'll have to get this! [/quote] Yeah, it was ported to PS4 with some bug fixes and content updates. I didn't even know it existed until I saw it on the PSN store while looking at the sales tab one day. X'D When you get it, make sure to also grab the free DLC! It adds some postgame quests.
breathe2 wrote on 2022-08-05 18:23:54:
I originally heard this was coming to vita so I stopped looking into it, since I never planned to own a vita - I didn't realize it was on the ps4! I only just got a ps4 (like, last week) so I'll have to get this!

Yeah, it was ported to PS4 with some bug fixes and content updates. I didn't even know it existed until I saw it on the PSN store while looking at the sales tab one day. X'D

When you get it, make sure to also grab the free DLC! It adds some postgame quests.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I'm so glad I found this little hub here! I've adored digimon since I was little and have been quite upset because I can almost never find anyone to talk about it with. Has anyone played the ds games digimon world dusk (or dawn)? If you haven't I would recommend them. I may be blinded by nostalgia but those games are amazing!
I'm so glad I found this little hub here! I've adored digimon since I was little and have been quite upset because I can almost never find anyone to talk about it with. Has anyone played the ds games digimon world dusk (or dawn)? If you haven't I would recommend them. I may be blinded by nostalgia but those games are amazing!
also I want to know if it would be ok to share some fanart I've created here.

I wanna know before I do send any.
also I want to know if it would be ok to share some fanart I've created here.

I wanna know before I do send any.
Digimon was my childhood, my favorites being Adventure, Tamers, and Frontier (I never got to watch Data Squad/Savers since I didn't have Disney XD.) My favorite Digimon evo lines are Flamemon, Dracmon, Veemon (Veedramon), and Bearmon. Marsmon is one of my favorite Digimon, one of my mains in Digimon Masters Online, back when I played the game before it became too Pay2Win *cough*Mastemon*cough* My favorite games are Digimon World, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth/Hackers Memory, I don't have Survive yet, but I plan on getting it. [img]https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/dNkAAOSwui1hodmo/s-l500.png[/img]
Digimon was my childhood, my favorites being Adventure, Tamers, and Frontier (I never got to watch Data Squad/Savers since I didn't have Disney XD.) My favorite Digimon evo lines are Flamemon, Dracmon, Veemon (Veedramon), and Bearmon. Marsmon is one of my favorite Digimon, one of my mains in Digimon Masters Online, back when I played the game before it became too Pay2Win *cough*Mastemon*cough*
My favorite games are Digimon World, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth/Hackers Memory, I don't have Survive yet, but I plan on getting it.
s-l500.png
HSWqWgZ.pnghttp://akumaru13.deviantart.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oreaM1Q2bg
qeWy3Ik.png 3Kueyts.pngsQECp2x.pngluIIIv7.png
Ms8zPwX.png
40QQWBU.png
tVqnDgA.png
digimon is one of my special interests!! glad to see other people enjoying it :) my favorites are kentaurosmon, cherubimon and dorumon. survive has been really fun so far!!! i hope this means we’ll get another Story entry soon.

has anyone here seen any digimon fandragons on this site? i’d love to make some.
digimon is one of my special interests!! glad to see other people enjoying it :) my favorites are kentaurosmon, cherubimon and dorumon. survive has been really fun so far!!! i hope this means we’ll get another Story entry soon.

has anyone here seen any digimon fandragons on this site? i’d love to make some.
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
CDEDBE49-F090-441-B-9239-31-F580-D3992-B.png
p3Lr8aR.pngACOZFAh.pngrQfqxOq.png
1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png7Iu4Ec0.png
@dragoflame digimon world dawn is literally my childhood, plus the ost is amazing. wasn’t expecting anyone else to remember those games.
@dragoflame digimon world dawn is literally my childhood, plus the ost is amazing. wasn’t expecting anyone else to remember those games.
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
CDEDBE49-F090-441-B-9239-31-F580-D3992-B.png
p3Lr8aR.pngACOZFAh.pngrQfqxOq.png
1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png7Iu4Ec0.png
I love digimon! One of my fave animes since I was in gradeschool. My bestfriend and I used to make comics and stories of our OC digimons & digispirits. Mine was based on Renamon but in Ice version and lightning version (digimon). XD My digispirits apart from copying one of the character's in frontier well were named after Lord of the Rings names.

Only watched Tamers, frontier and savers out of the series. My top fave outta them would be tamers. Still hoping to watch adventure, 1 & 2, tri, appli and fusion in the future. I also watched digimon the movie, I used to watch it lots of times back then.

Fave evolution line: Gabumon, biyomon, renamon, guilmon, zephyrmon, kumamon.

For games I used to play Digiadopts, digimon links, digital world (a mobile app game).
I love digimon! One of my fave animes since I was in gradeschool. My bestfriend and I used to make comics and stories of our OC digimons & digispirits. Mine was based on Renamon but in Ice version and lightning version (digimon). XD My digispirits apart from copying one of the character's in frontier well were named after Lord of the Rings names.

Only watched Tamers, frontier and savers out of the series. My top fave outta them would be tamers. Still hoping to watch adventure, 1 & 2, tri, appli and fusion in the future. I also watched digimon the movie, I used to watch it lots of times back then.

Fave evolution line: Gabumon, biyomon, renamon, guilmon, zephyrmon, kumamon.

For games I used to play Digiadopts, digimon links, digital world (a mobile app game).
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
DID SOMEONE SAY

DIGIMON???

Yes hello Digimon is one of my favorite franchises ever I've been obsessed since I was a kid. When the dub first came to the US I dismissed it at first as a Pokemon ripoff but then I got curious and watched a few episodes and was hooked pretty much immediately no matter how much I wanted my loyalties to stay with Pokemon because I was a dumb kid and the rule in elementary school was you had to pick one lmao

I've made so many fanmon over the years you have no idea. Most of them were pretty dumb ones I never acknowledge anymore but some have stuck with me and honestly designing Digimon is one of my favorite things to draw. I don't know why, something about the style of the monsters just makes drawing them so much fun.

I've seen all the seasons except Xros Wars/Fusion (and Appli Monsters if that counts, I've heard it gets pretty good later but it just didn't grab me in the first couple episodes so I gave up), though with Xros Wars I watched up until the Death Generals started appearing and then I decided I just wasn't that interested. My favorite season is definitely Tamers but I recently watched Frontier since I never finished watching it all before and it kinda surprised me with how much I liked it, even though it kinda fell apart in the later episodes but there's a lot of cool stuff there. Still have a soft spot for Adventure and the other seasons aren't too shabby either, there's a lot of stuff I like about all of them. Ghost Game's been pretty neat so far too (even though I've had to skip a couple episodes cuz I'm a wimp NO THANK YOU ARUKENIMON).

Aaaand as far as favorite Digimon I'd be here all day if I listed all the ones I like but the top tier ones for me are Devidramon (who's my very favorite), DemiDevimon, Gaomon, Guilmon, Garudamon, Kyubimon, Reppamon, Lunamon, and Lucemon. Been meaning to see if I could make a Devidramon fandragon here since a Mirror would be perfect but haven't gotten that far into planning yet. :P

Never really had any of the V-Pet games but I've played quite a few Digimon games, they're just kinda okay to me though. Cyber Sleuth was probably the best one but I haven't beaten it yet because I got tired of grinding levels just for the next boss to kick my *** anyway. >:/
Also I'm at the very early stages of making my own fangame but shhhhh it's a seeecret

Sorry for the ramble haha I'm so glad there's other people here that like these monsters just as much as I do :D
DID SOMEONE SAY

DIGIMON???

Yes hello Digimon is one of my favorite franchises ever I've been obsessed since I was a kid. When the dub first came to the US I dismissed it at first as a Pokemon ripoff but then I got curious and watched a few episodes and was hooked pretty much immediately no matter how much I wanted my loyalties to stay with Pokemon because I was a dumb kid and the rule in elementary school was you had to pick one lmao

I've made so many fanmon over the years you have no idea. Most of them were pretty dumb ones I never acknowledge anymore but some have stuck with me and honestly designing Digimon is one of my favorite things to draw. I don't know why, something about the style of the monsters just makes drawing them so much fun.

I've seen all the seasons except Xros Wars/Fusion (and Appli Monsters if that counts, I've heard it gets pretty good later but it just didn't grab me in the first couple episodes so I gave up), though with Xros Wars I watched up until the Death Generals started appearing and then I decided I just wasn't that interested. My favorite season is definitely Tamers but I recently watched Frontier since I never finished watching it all before and it kinda surprised me with how much I liked it, even though it kinda fell apart in the later episodes but there's a lot of cool stuff there. Still have a soft spot for Adventure and the other seasons aren't too shabby either, there's a lot of stuff I like about all of them. Ghost Game's been pretty neat so far too (even though I've had to skip a couple episodes cuz I'm a wimp NO THANK YOU ARUKENIMON).

Aaaand as far as favorite Digimon I'd be here all day if I listed all the ones I like but the top tier ones for me are Devidramon (who's my very favorite), DemiDevimon, Gaomon, Guilmon, Garudamon, Kyubimon, Reppamon, Lunamon, and Lucemon. Been meaning to see if I could make a Devidramon fandragon here since a Mirror would be perfect but haven't gotten that far into planning yet. :P

Never really had any of the V-Pet games but I've played quite a few Digimon games, they're just kinda okay to me though. Cyber Sleuth was probably the best one but I haven't beaten it yet because I got tired of grinding levels just for the next boss to kick my *** anyway. >:/
Also I'm at the very early stages of making my own fangame but shhhhh it's a seeecret

Sorry for the ramble haha I'm so glad there's other people here that like these monsters just as much as I do :D
hzM3Sr2.png
rr8xP9d.png
QUIpVFE.png
fdUVIfW.png
Vs2WmBF.png
3adgzZD.png
vmrO2yN.png
ll0CfnD.png
IrmwTXC.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
FR-signature-friend.png
I used to absolutely watch the hell out of the first two seasons of digimon, when I got a little bit older my mom bought me the DVDs for the third season and I loved it to death. I still to this day don't know why, I guess something clicked in my brain when I saw it and I have loved it ever since.

I have yet to watch Frontiers,Data Squad and most of Xros Wars thought I would love to watch them at some point I just can't seem to find them.

I never played any of the games for the ps2 or any game console and to been honest I had no idea they existed till a year or two ago. Thought I have recently played digimon cyber sleuth and its pretty fun. I also play a little bit of digimon rearise before they terminated the severs.

My favorite digimon lines have to be Elecmon line or the Biyomon line
I used to absolutely watch the hell out of the first two seasons of digimon, when I got a little bit older my mom bought me the DVDs for the third season and I loved it to death. I still to this day don't know why, I guess something clicked in my brain when I saw it and I have loved it ever since.

I have yet to watch Frontiers,Data Squad and most of Xros Wars thought I would love to watch them at some point I just can't seem to find them.

I never played any of the games for the ps2 or any game console and to been honest I had no idea they existed till a year or two ago. Thought I have recently played digimon cyber sleuth and its pretty fun. I also play a little bit of digimon rearise before they terminated the severs.

My favorite digimon lines have to be Elecmon line or the Biyomon line
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
The first non kiddy show that I ever watched was Digimon Fusion. I think I only ever watched up to the part with the white lopmon, but now I'm rewatching it and planing to see all three seasons! Honestly, when people talk about Digimon, my mind instantly goes to Shoutmon. Hands down my favorite partner monster from ANY series, plus he has much more of a reason to fight besides "My partner's fighting so I will too"!
The first non kiddy show that I ever watched was Digimon Fusion. I think I only ever watched up to the part with the white lopmon, but now I'm rewatching it and planing to see all three seasons! Honestly, when people talk about Digimon, my mind instantly goes to Shoutmon. Hands down my favorite partner monster from ANY series, plus he has much more of a reason to fight besides "My partner's fighting so I will too"!
KptxMMR.png my sig isn't my sig without this meowstic
1 2 3 4