Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me about... something you cherish.
1 2 3 4 5
my adorable girlfriend....
first time ive been happy in a long while
my adorable girlfriend....
first time ive been happy in a long while
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
dropping in to say i love this thread
dropping in to say i love this thread
Sandstone
My pet chicken momo. He is so precious. He's a bit over 7 months, but not quite 8 months old yet. He's a barnyard mix, has barred feathers, muffs + beard, and something more along the lines of a peacomb. He is very sweet! He'll just follow me around to hang out, jump on me to be nosy or steal food, he hasn't yet started crowing or tidbitting or anything, but he gets along well in the flock. He also has crossbeak, unfortunately, so! I usually water down his food to a mushy consistency, and the entire flock seems to just prefer their food that way.
He is wonderful! He also recently just started growing spurs(he is very far behind) and they're just little bumps right now!
My pet chicken momo. He is so precious. He's a bit over 7 months, but not quite 8 months old yet. He's a barnyard mix, has barred feathers, muffs + beard, and something more along the lines of a peacomb. He is very sweet! He'll just follow me around to hang out, jump on me to be nosy or steal food, he hasn't yet started crowing or tidbitting or anything, but he gets along well in the flock. He also has crossbeak, unfortunately, so! I usually water down his food to a mushy consistency, and the entire flock seems to just prefer their food that way.
He is wonderful! He also recently just started growing spurs(he is very far behind) and they're just little bumps right now!
The currawong that visits my yard nearly every day. He’s a lovely little (big) fellow (also to non aussies he’s a native bird) [img] https://imgur.com/5w2UCP0.png[/img] [img] https://imgur.com/rCDmvgo.png[/img]
The currawong that visits my yard nearly every day. He’s a lovely little (big) fellow (also to non aussies he’s a native bird)
5w2UCP0.png
rCDmvgo.png

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
My baby goat Tiger. I got him at around 12 hours old.

Funny (not really) story, me, my sister and mother were out "goat shopping" if you will, looking for some particulars to add to our herd. We'd picked two absolutely adorable little ladies up which we named Olive and Oakley.

We checked online for more locals with goats since we were so far out and might not have gone back for a while, and found someone with Nubians. So, we went to see 'em of course. We weren't aware they also raised Boer goats, and I had earlier talked about how I would love a dappled baby Boer goat. In the front of their barn, where most of the other stalls were empty, they had a doe with a single baby. He was born that morning, and not in good condition; neither was his mom. He was a triplet, the only living. A little, red-orange dappled Boer buck. Already verbally sold, but they contacted the people and got permission to sell him to me instead.

With a slim chance of survival, I took him home. Every two hours around the clock, a lot of trying to bottle feed him and building my anxiety. Getting up to pet him when he started whimpering, or worse, crying. We got him on a bottle, but he had other issues and couldn't walk great. He was a slow learner, but started walking or "waddling" pretty okay. It was a few short weeks before my birthday, and the only gift I wanted to receive was to see him bounce; I wanted to see him climb our couches, like a normal, healthy baby goat usually is doing at a week to two weeks old.

I don't think it was exactly in time, but I got to see it! My bouncing little boy, and gosh he sure did hit a growth spurt within the months. He had the cutest long ears and droopy ears.

One week after we finally decided to get him a vet check, he passed away in my arms. The cause wasn't apparent or known, because he had a clean vet check, but I loved and do love every second of every minute I had with him. My baby Tiger.
My baby goat Tiger. I got him at around 12 hours old.

Funny (not really) story, me, my sister and mother were out "goat shopping" if you will, looking for some particulars to add to our herd. We'd picked two absolutely adorable little ladies up which we named Olive and Oakley.

We checked online for more locals with goats since we were so far out and might not have gone back for a while, and found someone with Nubians. So, we went to see 'em of course. We weren't aware they also raised Boer goats, and I had earlier talked about how I would love a dappled baby Boer goat. In the front of their barn, where most of the other stalls were empty, they had a doe with a single baby. He was born that morning, and not in good condition; neither was his mom. He was a triplet, the only living. A little, red-orange dappled Boer buck. Already verbally sold, but they contacted the people and got permission to sell him to me instead.

With a slim chance of survival, I took him home. Every two hours around the clock, a lot of trying to bottle feed him and building my anxiety. Getting up to pet him when he started whimpering, or worse, crying. We got him on a bottle, but he had other issues and couldn't walk great. He was a slow learner, but started walking or "waddling" pretty okay. It was a few short weeks before my birthday, and the only gift I wanted to receive was to see him bounce; I wanted to see him climb our couches, like a normal, healthy baby goat usually is doing at a week to two weeks old.

I don't think it was exactly in time, but I got to see it! My bouncing little boy, and gosh he sure did hit a growth spurt within the months. He had the cutest long ears and droopy ears.

One week after we finally decided to get him a vet check, he passed away in my arms. The cause wasn't apparent or known, because he had a clean vet check, but I loved and do love every second of every minute I had with him. My baby Tiger.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
There's only a few things i really cherish; possibly the weirdest is my old dog's stinky collar. To cut a very sad story short, it had to be cut off of him, so I don't keep it so I can put it on a different dog or something. It still smells like wet dog,, but I don't think I'm ever going to throw it away. I guess it's one of the few things I can hold onto because we was always too hyper to take many pictures of, and everything else had long since been washed and doesn't remind me of him anymore. So I hold onto it.
There's only a few things i really cherish; possibly the weirdest is my old dog's stinky collar. To cut a very sad story short, it had to be cut off of him, so I don't keep it so I can put it on a different dog or something. It still smells like wet dog,, but I don't think I'm ever going to throw it away. I guess it's one of the few things I can hold onto because we was always too hyper to take many pictures of, and everything else had long since been washed and doesn't remind me of him anymore. So I hold onto it.
78978705.png
They/him/it
80278947.png The Official Sandsurge Eater.
disney infinity....
disney infinity....
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
II love my two dogs. I feel like they mean the world to me, and would never abandon or forsake me.

They, like all animals, are pure.

And also, like all animals, are the best.
II love my two dogs. I feel like they mean the world to me, and would never abandon or forsake me.

They, like all animals, are pure.

And also, like all animals, are the best.
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/f79909d38ba5328adb55f16627d44715.jpg[/img] him.
f79909d38ba5328adb55f16627d44715.jpg

him.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
this thread is so wholesome??
a bit cliche, but i'd have to say my cat! she's been with me since i was in elementary school and i'm off to college now, so out of everything she's really been my main constant. i remember finding her lurking outside my house and offering her some food; one day she just decided to come inside and the rest is history c:
i think there's something really therapeutic about having a cat, or any small, living animal around, since there's no need to prove yourself in order to earn love. for me, i can be a bit of an over thinker and quarantine was especially miserable, but whenever i'm feeling a little upset my cat will come over and just sit with me until things are ok. i think for that there's no way i can't cherish her! :]
this thread is so wholesome??
a bit cliche, but i'd have to say my cat! she's been with me since i was in elementary school and i'm off to college now, so out of everything she's really been my main constant. i remember finding her lurking outside my house and offering her some food; one day she just decided to come inside and the rest is history c:
i think there's something really therapeutic about having a cat, or any small, living animal around, since there's no need to prove yourself in order to earn love. for me, i can be a bit of an over thinker and quarantine was especially miserable, but whenever i'm feeling a little upset my cat will come over and just sit with me until things are ok. i think for that there's no way i can't cherish her! :]
kimchi | she/her | foxes | fr+3 ________clouddancer.png
1 2 3 4 5