Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | spicy food
1 2 3 4 5
I love it but have very low spice tolerance so it's a love hate relationship
I love it but have very low spice tolerance so it's a love hate relationship
ydo7trD.png
I love spicy food!

My preference is to not have it so hot that I can't taste the food it's on, so I don't go for really spicy stuff just to say I can.

I love jalapeños, but I choose mild so I can taste both the pepper and the food.

If you can't tolerate spicy stuff, maybe try smoky flavors. Smoked paprika is pretty mild, but has lots of flavor. I prefer the stuff from Spain, personally. It just tastes better imo!
I love spicy food!

My preference is to not have it so hot that I can't taste the food it's on, so I don't go for really spicy stuff just to say I can.

I love jalapeños, but I choose mild so I can taste both the pepper and the food.

If you can't tolerate spicy stuff, maybe try smoky flavors. Smoked paprika is pretty mild, but has lots of flavor. I prefer the stuff from Spain, personally. It just tastes better imo!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
Love spicy food! It gives a nice flavor to the food. Obviously, I don´t overdo it, so I can actually taste the flavor of the food. Something with mid-spice flavor usually tastes the best :)
Love spicy food! It gives a nice flavor to the food. Obviously, I don´t overdo it, so I can actually taste the flavor of the food. Something with mid-spice flavor usually tastes the best :)
I love spicy food, my favorite hot sauce is somewhere in the 2mil range. To me the heat actually improves the flavor, a drop or two spread out over a whole meal can do wonders for otherwise bland food.
I love spicy food, my favorite hot sauce is somewhere in the 2mil range. To me the heat actually improves the flavor, a drop or two spread out over a whole meal can do wonders for otherwise bland food.
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
im from a place in the us that has incredible spicy soul food, i genuinely cannot get enough of it. my spice tolerance is pretty high so spice just adds flavor to it. spicy thai tho is TOO MUCH for me sometimes despite tasting amazing
im from a place in the us that has incredible spicy soul food, i genuinely cannot get enough of it. my spice tolerance is pretty high so spice just adds flavor to it. spicy thai tho is TOO MUCH for me sometimes despite tasting amazing
i love spicy food but i usually can’t handle it but also can’t stop eating it yk. trying
to make myself tolerate it more because it’s so good and also because i need to be more “adventurous”.
i love spicy food but i usually can’t handle it but also can’t stop eating it yk. trying
to make myself tolerate it more because it’s so good and also because i need to be more “adventurous”.
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
I'm a lover of spicy food. I have had a fondness for mexican and indian foods ever since I was little. I really like spice because it makes me *feel* something, even just for a second. It gives your taste buds a good "WAKE UP!" slap and I love that. But like, wormbook said, I'm not that kinda person to just eat 20 ghost peppers and ask for more.

But, dal makhani, chana masala,,,,, other stuff like spicy salsa.... is just MWAH!
I'm a lover of spicy food. I have had a fondness for mexican and indian foods ever since I was little. I really like spice because it makes me *feel* something, even just for a second. It gives your taste buds a good "WAKE UP!" slap and I love that. But like, wormbook said, I'm not that kinda person to just eat 20 ghost peppers and ask for more.

But, dal makhani, chana masala,,,,, other stuff like spicy salsa.... is just MWAH!
72587871p.png Wishlist!
PLEASE ping me, message me, and comment on my user page!
I eat spicy food specifically to experience as much agony as possible :)
I eat spicy food specifically to experience as much agony as possible :)
How does it feel? Do you remember?
The first time, you said it was like you were outside yourself.
Like time itself had bent its knee, waiting for you to decide.
spicy food just tends to often taste very good. latin and asian foods use spice heavily and they also happen to have the best dang flavors in the world. as you eat more spice you get used to it. there's a spicy ramen i have for lunch fairly often, when i first started eating it it would literally make me cry and my nose would be running like crazy, and my mouth and throat would be in extreme pain if i didn't eat very slowly. now i can eat it fairly quickly without the pain, my eyes still water but it's not nearly as bad as before and it's mostly the pleasant kind of spicy burn. and yes, the burn of spice can actually feel good! the body actually releases endorphins when you eat very spicy food, so i quite enjoy the pain actually :P
spicy food just tends to often taste very good. latin and asian foods use spice heavily and they also happen to have the best dang flavors in the world. as you eat more spice you get used to it. there's a spicy ramen i have for lunch fairly often, when i first started eating it it would literally make me cry and my nose would be running like crazy, and my mouth and throat would be in extreme pain if i didn't eat very slowly. now i can eat it fairly quickly without the pain, my eyes still water but it's not nearly as bad as before and it's mostly the pleasant kind of spicy burn. and yes, the burn of spice can actually feel good! the body actually releases endorphins when you eat very spicy food, so i quite enjoy the pain actually :P
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
I used to like spicy food when I was younger, then my immune system threw a fit and now i have IBD >:(

So i try to limit the amount of spicy food i eat. Its always so annoying when they add spicy stuff to like mac n cheese or CHICKEN like what the heck why :(

I dont like spicy food I actually like to enjoy my food without crying lmao
I used to like spicy food when I was younger, then my immune system threw a fit and now i have IBD >:(

So i try to limit the amount of spicy food i eat. Its always so annoying when they add spicy stuff to like mac n cheese or CHICKEN like what the heck why :(

I dont like spicy food I actually like to enjoy my food without crying lmao
H0t7Ypl.png
ePOliyb.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5