Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | spicy food
1 2 3 4 5
Personally, I just think spicy food is delicious and the spiciness is something you get used to if you can. To me it's kinda the opposite of bland, like an exciting taste?
Personally, I just think spicy food is delicious and the spiciness is something you get used to if you can. To me it's kinda the opposite of bland, like an exciting taste?
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I love spicy food personally, but I can see why it isn't for everyone. I used to have no tolerance for it but over the years I've built it up by eating a lot of curries and spicy cuisines (Mexican my beloved).

Anything that is painfully spicy though, where the heat is the only thing you taste and it overpowers any other seasoning, is just bad.
I love spicy food personally, but I can see why it isn't for everyone. I used to have no tolerance for it but over the years I've built it up by eating a lot of curries and spicy cuisines (Mexican my beloved).

Anything that is painfully spicy though, where the heat is the only thing you taste and it overpowers any other seasoning, is just bad.
Rainbow-Heart.gif
I unfortunately have 0 spice tolerance, but I will suffer through any food that tastes good that just happens to have spice to it. But I do not go out of my way to eat anything spicy
I unfortunately have 0 spice tolerance, but I will suffer through any food that tastes good that just happens to have spice to it. But I do not go out of my way to eat anything spicy
tumblr_oujvn28ZjA1uxu4o6o1_250.gif
As a human of Eastern and Western European descent, it’s a bit of a mixed bag for me. Spicy sausages are great! Pepperoni, kielbasa, salami, I’m a cured meat fiend. But those things balance out a lot of bland food(potatoes) in our cuisine. So I can’t handle much spicy food at once.

I wish I could eat sriracha sauce because it has great flavour on top of the spiciness but I can’t handle it. I love sour/tangy food and pickles but they are so often spicy as well.
As a human of Eastern and Western European descent, it’s a bit of a mixed bag for me. Spicy sausages are great! Pepperoni, kielbasa, salami, I’m a cured meat fiend. But those things balance out a lot of bland food(potatoes) in our cuisine. So I can’t handle much spicy food at once.

I wish I could eat sriracha sauce because it has great flavour on top of the spiciness but I can’t handle it. I love sour/tangy food and pickles but they are so often spicy as well.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
I definitely understand not liking spiciness.
It makes my tummy upset too, and sometimes my throat swells a bit.
I definitely understand not liking spiciness.
It makes my tummy upset too, and sometimes my throat swells a bit.
c6ldplq.gif nnnnn
She/her
Would love friends
Friendly PM's open
Lovable scamp
nnnnn
a little kick makes food more exciting... but if i cant taste anything else and im in pain, its no good

that being said, i personally REALLY like the flavor of peppers! i particularly loooove jalapenos but im a fan of most pepper-based sauces
a little kick makes food more exciting... but if i cant taste anything else and im in pain, its no good

that being said, i personally REALLY like the flavor of peppers! i particularly loooove jalapenos but im a fan of most pepper-based sauces
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
Same, my entire family loves spice and is always trying to get me to eat spicy food.... but I have pretty much 0 spice tolerance and spicy foods will decimate my poor taste buds, but I do see the appeal of spice in some foods. The only time i will tolerate spice is with this one brand of prawn crackers which I really really like (and cajun because cajun is a godsend), but only if I have cold liquids at hand. haha.
Same, my entire family loves spice and is always trying to get me to eat spicy food.... but I have pretty much 0 spice tolerance and spicy foods will decimate my poor taste buds, but I do see the appeal of spice in some foods. The only time i will tolerate spice is with this one brand of prawn crackers which I really really like (and cajun because cajun is a godsend), but only if I have cold liquids at hand. haha.
Spade Tail
9zbBg5J.png
HE/THEY
If it’s not spicy I don’t want it. Most food tastes bland to me without at least a little spice. I don’t get any side effects or anything from eating too much either? One time I put too much chili in my popcorn and didn’t suffer much more than needing to drink four glasses of water [emoji=new friend size=1]
If it’s not spicy I don’t want it. Most food tastes bland to me without at least a little spice. I don’t get any side effects or anything from eating too much either? One time I put too much chili in my popcorn and didn’t suffer much more than needing to drink four glasses of water
adhEHPd.gif
If it doesn't melt my mouth it's not hot enough.
If it doesn't melt my mouth it's not hot enough.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
I'm not super crazy about spices added for heat, but spices added for taste are a must. Spices with heat are usually fine if they're not too intense and they add flavor to the dish besides being hot but I still honestly kind of prefer foods without them
I'm not super crazy about spices added for heat, but spices added for taste are a must. Spices with heat are usually fine if they're not too intense and they add flavor to the dish besides being hot but I still honestly kind of prefer foods without them
PPbwVvH.png
1 2 3 4 5