Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | art that you regret making?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
when i was like, 7, i used to draw these horrid dragon drawings and think they were GOOD. LIKE, THEY LOOKED LIKE FAT STICKS. MY DUDE. pls, they were THAT bad. i can show if someone asks odsfsdugbfg
when i was like, 7, i used to draw these horrid dragon drawings and think they were GOOD. LIKE, THEY LOOKED LIKE FAT STICKS. MY DUDE. pls, they were THAT bad. i can show if someone asks odsfsdugbfg
(click my pfp to learn more about me!) Edit: Forum sig needs to be redone :(
[quote name="@satanicSatan" date="2022-04-14 09:00:12" ] [quote name="aludesh" date="2022-03-20 08:11:08" ] someone wanted me to draw them a tom nook aheago pfp it was horrifying [/quote] WHAT?? LMAO??? [/quote] mistakes were made
@satanicSatan wrote on 2022-04-14 09:00:12:
aludesh wrote on 2022-03-20 08:11:08:
someone wanted me to draw them a tom nook aheago pfp
it was horrifying
WHAT?? LMAO???
mistakes were made
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
[quote name="aludesh" date="2022-04-14 09:51:56" ] [quote name="satanicSatan" date="2022-04-14 09:00:12" ] [quote name="aludesh" date="2022-03-20 08:11:08" ] someone wanted me to draw them a tom nook aheago pfp it was horrifying [/quote] WHAT?? LMAO??? [/quote] mistakes were made [/quote] i can see myself doing that tbh, and then regretting it
aludesh wrote on 2022-04-14 09:51:56:
satanicSatan wrote on 2022-04-14 09:00:12:
aludesh wrote on 2022-03-20 08:11:08:
someone wanted me to draw them a tom nook aheago pfp
it was horrifying
WHAT?? LMAO???
mistakes were made
i can see myself doing that tbh, and then regretting it
That one time student council asked me to draw our schools princip as a gift fot him but I was extremy sleep deprived due to drawing a comic story for a competitik till 1 am every night for weeks so I did the ugliest job imaginable. I hope they haven't gifted it but idk.
That one time student council asked me to draw our schools princip as a gift fot him but I was extremy sleep deprived due to drawing a comic story for a competitik till 1 am every night for weeks so I did the ugliest job imaginable. I hope they haven't gifted it but idk.
When I was 12 and watching doctor who, I drew the worst ship art of the doctor and the master, but since I couldn’t draw humans I drew them as wolves… it’s horrifying finding the drawing whenever I go back through my older art
When I was 12 and watching doctor who, I drew the worst ship art of the doctor and the master, but since I couldn’t draw humans I drew them as wolves… it’s horrifying finding the drawing whenever I go back through my older art

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
[quote name="@satanicSatan" date="2022-04-14 09:01:34" ] when i was like, 7, i used to draw these horrid dragon drawings and think they were GOOD. LIKE, THEY LOOKED LIKE FAT STICKS. MY DUDE. pls, they were THAT bad. i can show if someone asks odsfsdugbfg [/quote] yes, hello? I am someone [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
@satanicSatan wrote on 2022-04-14 09:01:34:
yes, hello? I am someone
Ot3Ahks.jpg
[quote name="@BirdBagel" date="2022-04-14 17:34:37" ] [quote name="satanicSatan" date="2022-04-14 09:01:34" ] when i was like, 7, i used to draw these horrid dragon drawings and think they were GOOD. LIKE, THEY LOOKED LIKE FAT STICKS. MY DUDE. pls, they were THAT bad. i can show if someone asks odsfsdugbfg [/quote] yes, hello? I am someone [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] [/quote] MMMM im so sorry i cant show i left my old artbook at my moms house BUT ON MONDAY I CAN SHOW YES YES no
@BirdBagel wrote on 2022-04-14 17:34:37:
satanicSatan wrote on 2022-04-14 09:01:34:
yes, hello? I am someone
MMMM im so sorry i cant show i left my old artbook at my moms house BUT ON MONDAY I CAN SHOW YES YES no
I only regret this one drawing from a long time ago because of a bad experience with the person.

When I was still underage someone added me.
I was at a phase you reach as an artist where you're past awkward anatomy and you get comfortable with proportions and stuff, but not good at going outside your comfort for poses or props like chairs or stuff, so you draw a lot of "standing there on a blank or textured bg." type drawings.

The person that added me were an adult in the furry community and they always complained and made a big melodrama about wanting more art of their fursona and how they can't afford commissions, and couldn't draw as well as others with fursona begging for art everyday.

Even though I didn't really know them that well I was nice, I drew art and sketches, for some of my actual friends all the time, so I treated them like I would my friends and drew their super basic fursona for them for free.
(it was a blue dog with a blue/green mouth or something like that)

It wasn't a bad drawing, but the drawing wasn't like "I put 1000 hours into this" either, because it was literally free.

They just responded with just an "ok." and didn't thank me,
I guess they liked it enough though, because they posted it on their account uncredited.
A few days later I asked if they were going to credit and they were like "who even are you"
so I was like "the artist that drew this for you"
They totally snapped on me, called me gay slurs and cussed me out and said I was annoying and said that I didn't have a right to be annoying just because I drew art for them.

So I deleted the drawing everywhere, and used my right to copyright claim my drawing and have it taken down from their account.

I more regret the time I spent giving someone beneath me "the time of day" and treating them like an equal, than the actual drawing.

I think they just wanted free art because they constantly farmed for "friends" and all of them were artists and would eventually draw something for them.

sometimes I think about it like "yeah this thing happened once lol" and I still make art for free for my friends and just do sketches and stuff and just have fun.
I only regret this one drawing from a long time ago because of a bad experience with the person.

When I was still underage someone added me.
I was at a phase you reach as an artist where you're past awkward anatomy and you get comfortable with proportions and stuff, but not good at going outside your comfort for poses or props like chairs or stuff, so you draw a lot of "standing there on a blank or textured bg." type drawings.

The person that added me were an adult in the furry community and they always complained and made a big melodrama about wanting more art of their fursona and how they can't afford commissions, and couldn't draw as well as others with fursona begging for art everyday.

Even though I didn't really know them that well I was nice, I drew art and sketches, for some of my actual friends all the time, so I treated them like I would my friends and drew their super basic fursona for them for free.
(it was a blue dog with a blue/green mouth or something like that)

It wasn't a bad drawing, but the drawing wasn't like "I put 1000 hours into this" either, because it was literally free.

They just responded with just an "ok." and didn't thank me,
I guess they liked it enough though, because they posted it on their account uncredited.
A few days later I asked if they were going to credit and they were like "who even are you"
so I was like "the artist that drew this for you"
They totally snapped on me, called me gay slurs and cussed me out and said I was annoying and said that I didn't have a right to be annoying just because I drew art for them.

So I deleted the drawing everywhere, and used my right to copyright claim my drawing and have it taken down from their account.

I more regret the time I spent giving someone beneath me "the time of day" and treating them like an equal, than the actual drawing.

I think they just wanted free art because they constantly farmed for "friends" and all of them were artists and would eventually draw something for them.

sometimes I think about it like "yeah this thing happened once lol" and I still make art for free for my friends and just do sketches and stuff and just have fun.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
[quote name="@satanicSatan" date="2022-04-14 09:01:34" ] when i was like, 7, i used to draw these horrid dragon drawings and think they were GOOD. LIKE, THEY LOOKED LIKE FAT STICKS. MY DUDE. pls, they were THAT bad. i can show if someone asks odsfsdugbfg [/quote] i wanna see the fat stick dragons XD
@satanicSatan wrote on 2022-04-14 09:01:34:

i wanna see the fat stick dragons XD
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
I was proud of myself for designing a few pets for Neopets (true story)... Right up until they started selling NFTs of them.

Ugh. My poor babies. ._.
I was proud of myself for designing a few pets for Neopets (true story)... Right up until they started selling NFTs of them.

Ugh. My poor babies. ._.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9