Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Badly describe your Original Stories!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
A lot of us have them, this can be a section of your story or the whole thing! Fanfics and AUs you or a friend creat also count.

Here's one of mine:

An immortal overpowered 31-year-old dog with sideburns adopts a bunch of teenagers (Plus a couple adults who are younger than him) all with their own issues and saves them from an insane hampster and hides them in a tavern underneath a tree. Also, his husband sadly works for the hampster.
A lot of us have them, this can be a section of your story or the whole thing! Fanfics and AUs you or a friend creat also count.

Here's one of mine:

An immortal overpowered 31-year-old dog with sideburns adopts a bunch of teenagers (Plus a couple adults who are younger than him) all with their own issues and saves them from an insane hampster and hides them in a tavern underneath a tree. Also, his husband sadly works for the hampster.
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
-dude finds a ghost in his attic and subsequently causes the apocalypse

-cowboy seduces the local cryptid and subsequently prevents the apocalypse

-you have a gender! and you have a gender! and you- oh wait nvm he’s dead
-dude finds a ghost in his attic and subsequently causes the apocalypse

-cowboy seduces the local cryptid and subsequently prevents the apocalypse

-you have a gender! and you have a gender! and you- oh wait nvm he’s dead
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
-Someone abandons everything and everyone to get help from his evil mother

-His best friend subsequently questions her sanity and Water gets kidnapped. The monkey remains gross and annoying.

-Said best friend is bad at handling fire and gets asked for help from someone who mutually dislikes her

-"Donkeys are pretty alright."

-She asks the librarian of a secret organization if she can burn The Insights of a Lowly Messenger

-"I never liked that chandelier anyway."

-Best friend eventually makes a horrible decision which will have disastrous consequences

-Later, words are said, people die, and a castle crumbles. Our two protagonists are now wanted in four kingdoms.

Edit: Oh, and how could I forget. Time travel happens sometimes.
-Someone abandons everything and everyone to get help from his evil mother

-His best friend subsequently questions her sanity and Water gets kidnapped. The monkey remains gross and annoying.

-Said best friend is bad at handling fire and gets asked for help from someone who mutually dislikes her

-"Donkeys are pretty alright."

-She asks the librarian of a secret organization if she can burn The Insights of a Lowly Messenger

-"I never liked that chandelier anyway."

-Best friend eventually makes a horrible decision which will have disastrous consequences

-Later, words are said, people die, and a castle crumbles. Our two protagonists are now wanted in four kingdoms.

Edit: Oh, and how could I forget. Time travel happens sometimes.
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
What if two kids had Gender and flew Gundams in space
What if two kids had Gender and flew Gundams in space
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
So basically, they're racist against people with purple eyes
So basically, they're racist against people with purple eyes
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
- raccoon meets total stranger and the two of them get entangled in increasing bs caused by centaurs

- local thug gets mistaken for chosen one and has to fight evil necromancer against his will
- raccoon meets total stranger and the two of them get entangled in increasing bs caused by centaurs

- local thug gets mistaken for chosen one and has to fight evil necromancer against his will
iIrk1Wj.png
-A family of crocodiles encounter mean hippos, so they move away

-One of the small crocodiles hunts down a hippo and hippo gives them a curse

-Crocodile turns evil sometimes because of the curse and his brother went poof and he started looking for him
-A family of crocodiles encounter mean hippos, so they move away

-One of the small crocodiles hunts down a hippo and hippo gives them a curse

-Crocodile turns evil sometimes because of the curse and his brother went poof and he started looking for him
ACOZFAh.png
LCqISMP.png
VAnf2q2.png
- furry otaku with a jojo stand betrays their only friend to pull an epic troll on the entire continent (stopping time)

- detective dogs
- furry otaku with a jojo stand betrays their only friend to pull an epic troll on the entire continent (stopping time)

- detective dogs
theultimatecatsig.gif
they/it
fr +8

YMPbu9R.png
*slaps my story* oh boy this family can fit so much Dysfunction in it!

five kids ages 18-11 who are related in a convoluted and confusing manner get sucked into a what is honestly a lighter version of the Underland from the Gregor the Overlander series by Suzanne Collins

(which is an astonishingly good children's series from the Hunger Games author)

and after not one, but not two, but FOUR different prophecies foretell their doom in various manners they all have a terrible, terrible time but it eventually works out!
*slaps my story* oh boy this family can fit so much Dysfunction in it!

five kids ages 18-11 who are related in a convoluted and confusing manner get sucked into a what is honestly a lighter version of the Underland from the Gregor the Overlander series by Suzanne Collins

(which is an astonishingly good children's series from the Hunger Games author)

and after not one, but not two, but FOUR different prophecies foretell their doom in various manners they all have a terrible, terrible time but it eventually works out!
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
-leader of superhero place has an ex gf

-said ex decides murder is cool

-the leader sends her adopted child to go fight her ex

-uhoh the leader also adopted a dead kid while her other kid was gone

-the world is saved and now it’s just found family hurt/comfort
-leader of superhero place has an ex gf

-said ex decides murder is cool

-the leader sends her adopted child to go fight her ex

-uhoh the leader also adopted a dead kid while her other kid was gone

-the world is saved and now it’s just found family hurt/comfort
Await
they/them

Hello! You can call me Await, Rayne, or Mysty, whichever you prefer.
FR +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18