Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your Longest Playlist?
1 2 3 4 5
500+ songs. I deleted it once on accident like when it had a little over 200 songs. Whoops.
Anyways it has a buncha random stuff in there one of them is the minecraft epic achievement sound.
7 seconds long.
Just that.
500+ songs. I deleted it once on accident like when it had a little over 200 songs. Whoops.
Anyways it has a buncha random stuff in there one of them is the minecraft epic achievement sound.
7 seconds long.
Just that.
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
@Orodruin
I feel that on a personal level.
I am astounded.
@Orodruin
I feel that on a personal level.
I am astounded.
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
I don't have a playlist for music I listen to but I do have a youtube playlist that has 100 videos
(okay it's the bgm for a D&D campaign I used to be in so technically music but it's not a spotify playlist lol)
I don't have a playlist for music I listen to but I do have a youtube playlist that has 100 videos
(okay it's the bgm for a D&D campaign I used to be in so technically music but it's not a spotify playlist lol)
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Same. My playlist has 3569 songs. I imported it from Last.fm that I started in 2011.
Same. My playlist has 3569 songs. I imported it from Last.fm that I started in 2011.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
My favorite songs playlist, which contains every song I’ve come across I genuinely liked and wasn’t just adding to a playlist because it fit the character or something. Songs I would be delighted to stumble across on the radio if I ever actually listened to that, lol. They range from a lot of rock and pop to game/movie soundtracks, vaporwave, synthwave, various genres in Italian, eurobeat… tbh I probably have at least one of a lot of genres in there

Currently, it’s 715 songs long and would run for 46.5 hours if I let it.
My favorite songs playlist, which contains every song I’ve come across I genuinely liked and wasn’t just adding to a playlist because it fit the character or something. Songs I would be delighted to stumble across on the radio if I ever actually listened to that, lol. They range from a lot of rock and pop to game/movie soundtracks, vaporwave, synthwave, various genres in Italian, eurobeat… tbh I probably have at least one of a lot of genres in there

Currently, it’s 715 songs long and would run for 46.5 hours if I let it.
unknown.png
My longest playlist is a random mash of my favorite classic rock songs!
It isn't very long, 7 hours 46 min, but I add more daily :D
My longest playlist is a random mash of my favorite classic rock songs!
It isn't very long, 7 hours 46 min, but I add more daily :D
Your daily reminder...
that Bungee Gum contains both the properties of rubber AND gum.
Fandragons in Dark World tab in Hibden
My longest playlist is 236 songs, 13 hours and 48 min. Some of the songs on it are no longer available (Spotify), but that's ok. I don't really listen to it anymore. I've started so many other playlists and I listen to those more often.
My longest playlist is 236 songs, 13 hours and 48 min. Some of the songs on it are no longer available (Spotify), but that's ok. I don't really listen to it anymore. I've started so many other playlists and I listen to those more often.
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
My longest playlist is about 12 hours and 235 songs. It's a list of my fav songs from some silly children's stage show, I listened to it basically nonstop though the last two years.
My longest playlist is about 12 hours and 235 songs. It's a list of my fav songs from some silly children's stage show, I listened to it basically nonstop though the last two years.
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png
Mine isn’t too long but I think it deserves a shoutout for its unique style. You don’t often see “OPPA SPAMTON STYLE”, Flandre’s theme, and Chug Jug Hatsune Miku Cover in the same place.
Mine isn’t too long but I think it deserves a shoutout for its unique style. You don’t often see “OPPA SPAMTON STYLE”, Flandre’s theme, and Chug Jug Hatsune Miku Cover in the same place.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
My biggest playlist is the first one I made (obvious I guess), with 170 songs and is 11 hours and 9 minutes long.
My biggest playlist is the first one I made (obvious I guess), with 170 songs and is 11 hours and 9 minutes long.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5