Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Oof. Oh pokemans. *spoilers/leaks*
1 2 3 4 5
I don't terribly mind the Legendary's to be honest. There are certain aspect of both I don't like (palkia's no arms? The weird car in dialga's throat) But over all I find them to be the least offensive of the new designs.
I don't terribly mind the Legendary's to be honest. There are certain aspect of both I don't like (palkia's no arms? The weird car in dialga's throat) But over all I find them to be the least offensive of the new designs.
[quote name="Sonora" date="2022-01-20 11:26:10" ] Now see, Dialga sacrificed any chance of having aesthetic to make itself into a cell tower to connect your GodPhone to and we should all cherish this action for the good of ancient cell phone coverage. Honestly though? I like both it and Palkias designs, it seems like they're trying to make them look lile what the statue in Eterna Implies they did/could have and I'm quietly eying that prospect being part of the plot with gradually growing excitement. [/quote][font=American Gothic][size=4] It’s sad because that’s why I [i]want [/i]to like them, but ultimately cannot. Yes, the Eternals statue is a different fusion, but it shows what is off about the Legends fusions. I think the main problem is that they couldn’t find a good balance with the fusions, resulting in what we see above. They either did not put enough Palkia or Dialga in each design, or they should’ve used their body types instead of the Arceus equine type [s]which is already missing some joints[/s] [img]https://i.redd.it/r682w1vaur281.png[/img] Contrast to two other (in my own subjective opinion) balanced fusions of White Kyurem and Black Kyurem [img]https://assets.pokemon.com/assets/cms2/img/pokedex/full/646_f2.png[/img] [img]https://assets.pokemon.com/assets/cms2/img/pokedex/full/646_f3.png[/img] Overall, I feel sad. Especially after the beauty that was Eternatus, Spectrier, and Glastrier. But, that’s just my subjective opinion. Opinions aren’t real, anyways.
Sonora wrote on 2022-01-20 11:26:10:
Now see, Dialga sacrificed any chance of having aesthetic to make itself into a cell tower to connect your GodPhone to and we should all cherish this action for the good of ancient cell phone coverage.

Honestly though? I like both it and Palkias designs, it seems like they're trying to make them look lile what the statue in Eterna Implies they did/could have and I'm quietly eying that prospect being part of the plot with gradually growing excitement.

It’s sad because that’s why I want to like them, but ultimately cannot. Yes, the Eternals statue is a different fusion, but it shows what is off about the Legends fusions. I think the main problem is that they couldn’t find a good balance with the fusions, resulting in what we see above. They either did not put enough Palkia or Dialga in each design, or they should’ve used their body types instead of the Arceus equine type which is already missing some joints

r682w1vaur281.png

Contrast to two other (in my own subjective opinion) balanced fusions of White Kyurem and Black Kyurem

646_f2.png

646_f3.png

Overall, I feel sad. Especially after the beauty that was Eternatus, Spectrier, and Glastrier. But, that’s just my subjective opinion. Opinions aren’t real, anyways.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
what about avaluggs thanos chin
what about avaluggs thanos chin
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
@Requacy I'd like to preface this by saying this isn't trashing your point at all but I do find it funny that the unstable fusions you get from Reshiram and Zekrom flow better then the "stable" (provided these are fusions) ones from Dialga and Palkias and that's also why I'm interested in them in a way? Like someone tried to brute-force them or they're still trying to make their own forms that aren't tied to Arceus. But that's also me just shoving things I like into an unconfirmed leak lol.
@Requacy I'd like to preface this by saying this isn't trashing your point at all but I do find it funny that the unstable fusions you get from Reshiram and Zekrom flow better then the "stable" (provided these are fusions) ones from Dialga and Palkias and that's also why I'm interested in them in a way? Like someone tried to brute-force them or they're still trying to make their own forms that aren't tied to Arceus. But that's also me just shoving things I like into an unconfirmed leak lol.
h1d7LhT.png
@Sonora

No worries! In fact, I find it funny as well. If what you theorize is true, I think I might actually like them more for it. In a similar vein of why I love Dusk Mane/Dawn Wings Necrozma. I think animated, they might look a bit better for me. Right now, everything is still unconfirmed. So we shall see in eight-or-so days.
@Sonora

No worries! In fact, I find it funny as well. If what you theorize is true, I think I might actually like them more for it. In a similar vein of why I love Dusk Mane/Dawn Wings Necrozma. I think animated, they might look a bit better for me. Right now, everything is still unconfirmed. So we shall see in eight-or-so days.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I'm mixed on the new designs

for some, I absolutely love (hisuian sneasel & the starters my beloveds), while others I am a bit iffy on (such as electrode, it's fine but I'm just not a fan of it compared to voltorb)

and the legendaries do look off, but they'll most likely look at least a little better in game, when they're animated and have the correct lighting and such
I'm mixed on the new designs

for some, I absolutely love (hisuian sneasel & the starters my beloveds), while others I am a bit iffy on (such as electrode, it's fine but I'm just not a fan of it compared to voltorb)

and the legendaries do look off, but they'll most likely look at least a little better in game, when they're animated and have the correct lighting and such
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
I really like the Voltorb/Electrode forms. They're given a wooden texture, which really ties into Pokemon lore (specifically in 2nd gen how they described that Pokeballs used to be made from Apricorns).

I also really like Typhlosion. It's going to be Fire/Ghost and while it looks a little boring without its fire, I'm interested to see how they animate it (speculation is that it's purple and wisp-y).

The Avalugg though... oof. Hope the model looks better in game/from afar.

And I don't mind the legendary leaks? But like... they really had to go and remove Palkia's arms huh
I really like the Voltorb/Electrode forms. They're given a wooden texture, which really ties into Pokemon lore (specifically in 2nd gen how they described that Pokeballs used to be made from Apricorns).

I also really like Typhlosion. It's going to be Fire/Ghost and while it looks a little boring without its fire, I'm interested to see how they animate it (speculation is that it's purple and wisp-y).

The Avalugg though... oof. Hope the model looks better in game/from afar.

And I don't mind the legendary leaks? But like... they really had to go and remove Palkia's arms huh
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
I'm really on the fence about the game after seeing the leaks. The leaked legendaries are my only big issue honestly though, I really like the Voltorb/Electrode form designs and the Goodra design. The Arcanine design is also pretty neat now that I look at it!
I'm really on the fence about the game after seeing the leaks. The leaked legendaries are my only big issue honestly though, I really like the Voltorb/Electrode form designs and the Goodra design. The Arcanine design is also pretty neat now that I look at it!
It was nice while it lasted
Well, I'm glad I saw these before release, and now my lingering FOMO is gone. I don't like hardly any of the leaked designs, and so I'm back to a case like it was with the Galar Pokedex and very nearly the Alola Pokedex, which is, "There aren't enough new Pokemon here that I like enough to make a full team out of them, and if I wanted to use old Pokemon I could play a different game for free/much cheaper."

Disappointed, but kind of relieved that I don't have to find a way to afford a Switch.
Well, I'm glad I saw these before release, and now my lingering FOMO is gone. I don't like hardly any of the leaked designs, and so I'm back to a case like it was with the Galar Pokedex and very nearly the Alola Pokedex, which is, "There aren't enough new Pokemon here that I like enough to make a full team out of them, and if I wanted to use old Pokemon I could play a different game for free/much cheaper."

Disappointed, but kind of relieved that I don't have to find a way to afford a Switch.
Update: I realize long sneasle is built like Huggy Wuggy. I love them
Update: I realize long sneasle is built like Huggy Wuggy. I love them
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
1 2 3 4 5