Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Underrated or Not-Well-Known Books
1 2 3 4 5 6
100% generation Icarus
The characters are so well built and the story-line is incredibly well-done! Read them so many times and the humour is so well-placed and hilarious! Found the first book in a book shop and they're my most loved book series.

Hollow kingdom and feral animals are another great series of books out there. Happened to find hollow kingdom in my school's library and fell in love with the characters and the writing style! The story is so inspiring, it shows us nature isn't what we think it is. Some parts are so beautifully written <3

Exo and Crossfire.
Loved reading these ones. Writing style, again, is amazing, really cool world built in these books through people, aliens and places. Amazing books!
100% generation Icarus
The characters are so well built and the story-line is incredibly well-done! Read them so many times and the humour is so well-placed and hilarious! Found the first book in a book shop and they're my most loved book series.

Hollow kingdom and feral animals are another great series of books out there. Happened to find hollow kingdom in my school's library and fell in love with the characters and the writing style! The story is so inspiring, it shows us nature isn't what we think it is. Some parts are so beautifully written <3

Exo and Crossfire.
Loved reading these ones. Writing style, again, is amazing, really cool world built in these books through people, aliens and places. Amazing books!
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

1 2 3 4 5 6