Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Movies you hate but everyone else loves?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="marcusha" date="2022-02-07 05:08:25" ] I don't like Titanic the most. There are 2 reasons for this. First of all, I don't like this genre. Secondly, I am a designer and once I was involved in a project where it was necessary to screen shots and remove bg ([url=https://create.vista.com/colors/]https://create.vista.com/colors/[/url]). and i'm so tired of it [/quote] How do I understand you, a lot of people who are dragged by the Titanic, I don’t understand this. This genre is definitely not mine...
marcusha wrote on 2022-02-07 05:08:25:
I don't like Titanic the most. There are 2 reasons for this. First of all, I don't like this genre. Secondly, I am a designer and once I was involved in a project where it was necessary to screen shots and remove bg (https://create.vista.com/colors/). and i'm so tired of it
How do I understand you, a lot of people who are dragged by the Titanic, I don’t understand this. This genre is definitely not mine...
Deadpool, and honestly anything related to deadpool at all. I think he's annoying and obnoxious and I don't like the character in the slightest
Deadpool, and honestly anything related to deadpool at all. I think he's annoying and obnoxious and I don't like the character in the slightest
Dy7NM9n.png
21, She/They, FR time +10, Feel free to ping
The Big Lebowski. It is beyond me how anyone finds that movie remotely entertaining.
The Big Lebowski. It is beyond me how anyone finds that movie remotely entertaining.
i would say i don't watch movies but really i just don't remember them

what was the recent pokemon movie about again? all i remember is that the sound effects were deeply unpleasent
oh wait i do remember... it was kind of just boring
i would say i don't watch movies but really i just don't remember them

what was the recent pokemon movie about again? all i remember is that the sound effects were deeply unpleasent
oh wait i do remember... it was kind of just boring

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I really dislike Frozen 1 and 2

I also can't stand any of the James Bond movies. I've only seen a few, so maybe it's a bit unfair to assume I'll dislike the others?? Maybe I'll give them another chance, but probably not.
I really dislike Frozen 1 and 2

I also can't stand any of the James Bond movies. I've only seen a few, so maybe it's a bit unfair to assume I'll dislike the others?? Maybe I'll give them another chance, but probably not.
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person
I like writing and drawing

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif8fuzhUG.gifDlO6vXs.gifDhGVJrr.gif
soul. ok yeah i get it super deep movie about life purpose and death and passion and stuff. but i can't look at it for more than 5 minutes before the urge to find a small, squishy, slimy object to stomp beneath a steel-toed boot sets in and i fly out of my seat in a violent rage against anything bean-or-tomato shaped. the art style makes me feel an emotion that the word for does not yet exist, so i shall call it "kuhlish". it is a deep disgust that is felt when familiarity and patterns breed disgust and contempt. when certain shapes or designs are so inoffensive and friendly that they become uncanny and threatening. a seething fury against that which is soft and pleasant. to want to harm something that does not feel nor can harm you back for no reason other than its existence inexplicably makes me mad. the art style is so... i don't know... that it drives me to violence against harmless inanimate objects. [img]https://lumiere-a.akamaihd.net/v1/images/au_homepage_soul_hero_m2_e90eaefa.jpeg[/img] something about it unsettles me so deeply. makes me want to find a plushie and unburden it of its stuffing with a chef's knife. it reminds me of a funhouse mirror and of bags of dog poo. I DONT LIKE LOOKING AT IT.
soul. ok yeah i get it super deep movie about life purpose and death and passion and stuff. but i can't look at it for more than 5 minutes before the urge to find a small, squishy, slimy object to stomp beneath a steel-toed boot sets in and i fly out of my seat in a violent rage against anything bean-or-tomato shaped. the art style makes me feel an emotion that the word for does not yet exist, so i shall call it "kuhlish". it is a deep disgust that is felt when familiarity and patterns breed disgust and contempt. when certain shapes or designs are so inoffensive and friendly that they become uncanny and threatening. a seething fury against that which is soft and pleasant. to want to harm something that does not feel nor can harm you back for no reason other than its existence inexplicably makes me mad. the art style is so... i don't know... that it drives me to violence against harmless inanimate objects.
au_homepage_soul_hero_m2_e90eaefa.jpeg
something about it unsettles me so deeply. makes me want to find a plushie and unburden it of its stuffing with a chef's knife. it reminds me of a funhouse mirror and of bags of dog poo. I DONT LIKE LOOKING AT IT.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
@corndog
I have nothing to add beside the fact that you are absolutely RIGHT.
Something about the look of it is so deeply offputting to me, on some deep fundamental level of my being. I cannot stand it. lmao I honestly just thought I was just being weird. SO glad somebody else gets this.
@corndog
I have nothing to add beside the fact that you are absolutely RIGHT.
Something about the look of it is so deeply offputting to me, on some deep fundamental level of my being. I cannot stand it. lmao I honestly just thought I was just being weird. SO glad somebody else gets this.
ugh why can I never think of a good signature
All those stupid 'live action' remakes of disney stuff.
literally why. what's the point. why not watch the infinitely better original?
All those stupid 'live action' remakes of disney stuff.
literally why. what's the point. why not watch the infinitely better original?
Everything by James Cameron. Alien is the only good movie of that series, Titanic is overrated and boring, and everything else he's done just isn't good.

DC movies except Aquaman and the first Wonder Woman movie. DC characters are my favorite comic characters, but the movie adaptions just have not worked for me. They've done better on TV.
Everything by James Cameron. Alien is the only good movie of that series, Titanic is overrated and boring, and everything else he's done just isn't good.

DC movies except Aquaman and the first Wonder Woman movie. DC characters are my favorite comic characters, but the movie adaptions just have not worked for me. They've done better on TV.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
marvel movies lol. specifically the avengers. all the movie plots are so boring and predictable. the only marvel movies i like are the spiderman ones, because those ones are funny.

also all the httyd movies. and the tv show. hiccup and astrid are THE most annoying movie characters of all time. theyre so perfect, i hate them. fishlegs is annoying too, but hes also kinda boring. i liked the twins, but after my friend made me watch the race to the edge tv show 7 million times i cant stand them anymore. the only good character is snotlout, because he actually makes sense and is a realistic human being. ALSO, every villain is the same. some big muscley dude with a beard wants to steal the dragons and use them for evil. every. time. i honestly could go on for hours about how much i hate httyd.
marvel movies lol. specifically the avengers. all the movie plots are so boring and predictable. the only marvel movies i like are the spiderman ones, because those ones are funny.

also all the httyd movies. and the tv show. hiccup and astrid are THE most annoying movie characters of all time. theyre so perfect, i hate them. fishlegs is annoying too, but hes also kinda boring. i liked the twins, but after my friend made me watch the race to the edge tv show 7 million times i cant stand them anymore. the only good character is snotlout, because he actually makes sense and is a realistic human being. ALSO, every villain is the same. some big muscley dude with a beard wants to steal the dragons and use them for evil. every. time. i honestly could go on for hours about how much i hate httyd.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11