Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Badly describe ur oc
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
-That one evil hedgehog-man who likes breaking reality and destroying worlds while pretending to be your friend and then murdering you with his insanely broken magic
-Hedgehog-man's Boyfriend former high school roommate and fellow immortal villain and a total softie even though he's 6'7 and hella buff.
-A girl who's father was killed by his pet lion so she moved halfway across the world and now has a (Different) buff cat bodyguard
-That one lady who just wears sunglasses, like, literally all the time.
-A man in a trenchcoat who is neither an Apple product or a werewolf
-That one evil hedgehog-man who likes breaking reality and destroying worlds while pretending to be your friend and then murdering you with his insanely broken magic
-Hedgehog-man's Boyfriend former high school roommate and fellow immortal villain and a total softie even though he's 6'7 and hella buff.
-A girl who's father was killed by his pet lion so she moved halfway across the world and now has a (Different) buff cat bodyguard
-That one lady who just wears sunglasses, like, literally all the time.
-A man in a trenchcoat who is neither an Apple product or a werewolf
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
- meat loving himbo

- big tiddied mustache

- *louisiana noises*
- meat loving himbo

- big tiddied mustache

- *louisiana noises*
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
grumpy cat man with rabies gets child custody of everyone in the city
grumpy cat man with rabies gets child custody of everyone in the city
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I have tons of OCs, but here goes my favorites:
- he sad :(
- she drinks :) *all day*
- she mad >:( and loooooooooooong
- v e r y a m g e r y b o i >:( but very fluffy
I have tons of OCs, but here goes my favorites:
- he sad :(
- she drinks :) *all day*
- she mad >:( and loooooooooooong
- v e r y a m g e r y b o i >:( but very fluffy
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
Teenage girl that can turn into a bug monster fights a purple lady who wants to kill her for her father's crimes and several other different people who want her dead for interfering with their evil plans.

(I've got more OCs, but this is my main one.)
Teenage girl that can turn into a bug monster fights a purple lady who wants to kill her for her father's crimes and several other different people who want her dead for interfering with their evil plans.

(I've got more OCs, but this is my main one.)
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
- what is sleep
- only coffee and sugar, no blood
- basically a racoon troupe in a trench coat
- will fight god for a single fry
- shiny? into pocket it goes
- random, very useless knowledge that is close to what you need but never actually what you need
- described as the floating void(tm) in the attic, who needs lights? Not Aven
- b i t e s w i t h o u t h e s i t a t i o n
- incessantly clean body but the last time any room has been cleaned there was never a hole in the ozone
- goth gf but has a stuffed animal collection. say anything bad about them and everything you love becomes a bonfire
- hates spiders but loves snek
- a million scars because depth perception is at -14%
- if it doesn't have a stain on it blink and it will
- so loyal sometimes to the point that she has been known to stalk people
- what are boundaries
- okay so that bruise also could have come from someone punching her because she has no filter but who cares?
- witchy, and every rock is a crystal if you believe enough
- be gay do crime
- cannot cook.... like at all... please do not eat food you found unless you have good insurance. don't even let her near a stove... she has set water on fire before and burned down a school twice... although once was on purpose
- BUT BANANA BREAD, that's it. that is the ability to make food
- mood playlists up the wazoo
- if she hears it once it is likely to absorb into her personality, she is gonna quote obscure vines until she dies
- rAnDoM dAnCiNg especially when she feels awkward (knowing full well this makes it more awkward but it is fine)
- small, very small, but somehow manages to climb to yell at someone at eye level... but where did that stool come from??!
- unapologetically loves the cores on tumblr and cycles through those house aesthetics
- stickers, patches, pins, mugs these are the only things that will appease her if you have wronged her. you can try at least.... just hope she forgets it anyways because she is okay going back to jail
- "I am collecting mental health disorders and trauma for fun now"
- when she finally sleeps do not disturb her, people have died and will again if she wakes up before she wants
- meaning sleeping for 2-3 full days
- please with as many of these memes she quotes how does she still miss jokes? *oh* someone just informed me she is autistic
- has notes on you because she has no memory to spare, only 2 tambourine monkeys
- lays on people to show affection
- mean but if you raise your voice will cry and then hit you because that means she has to actually drink water
- only thrives in chaos, she will start stuff just to make chaos
- P L A N T S
- what is sleep
- only coffee and sugar, no blood
- basically a racoon troupe in a trench coat
- will fight god for a single fry
- shiny? into pocket it goes
- random, very useless knowledge that is close to what you need but never actually what you need
- described as the floating void(tm) in the attic, who needs lights? Not Aven
- b i t e s w i t h o u t h e s i t a t i o n
- incessantly clean body but the last time any room has been cleaned there was never a hole in the ozone
- goth gf but has a stuffed animal collection. say anything bad about them and everything you love becomes a bonfire
- hates spiders but loves snek
- a million scars because depth perception is at -14%
- if it doesn't have a stain on it blink and it will
- so loyal sometimes to the point that she has been known to stalk people
- what are boundaries
- okay so that bruise also could have come from someone punching her because she has no filter but who cares?
- witchy, and every rock is a crystal if you believe enough
- be gay do crime
- cannot cook.... like at all... please do not eat food you found unless you have good insurance. don't even let her near a stove... she has set water on fire before and burned down a school twice... although once was on purpose
- BUT BANANA BREAD, that's it. that is the ability to make food
- mood playlists up the wazoo
- if she hears it once it is likely to absorb into her personality, she is gonna quote obscure vines until she dies
- rAnDoM dAnCiNg especially when she feels awkward (knowing full well this makes it more awkward but it is fine)
- small, very small, but somehow manages to climb to yell at someone at eye level... but where did that stool come from??!
- unapologetically loves the cores on tumblr and cycles through those house aesthetics
- stickers, patches, pins, mugs these are the only things that will appease her if you have wronged her. you can try at least.... just hope she forgets it anyways because she is okay going back to jail
- "I am collecting mental health disorders and trauma for fun now"
- when she finally sleeps do not disturb her, people have died and will again if she wakes up before she wants
- meaning sleeping for 2-3 full days
- please with as many of these memes she quotes how does she still miss jokes? *oh* someone just informed me she is autistic
- has notes on you because she has no memory to spare, only 2 tambourine monkeys
- lays on people to show affection
- mean but if you raise your voice will cry and then hit you because that means she has to actually drink water
- only thrives in chaos, she will start stuff just to make chaos
- P L A N T S
SohXyfC.gife1-L29.pnge2-M43.pnge3-M41.pnge4-M44.pnge5-L24.pngo030-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d04-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d02-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d03-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d04-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d05-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d04-Alex-Robins.png
- catboy but in all the best ways
- I promise they're not actual liches
- what the heckie even are you
- doggo? maybe?
- WHY do you not have a NAME
- catboy but in all the best ways
- I promise they're not actual liches
- what the heckie even are you
- doggo? maybe?
- WHY do you not have a NAME
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
  • they told me the GT-R wasn't a family car, so i got rid of my family
  • the numbers are just a massive spoiler
  • low poly 3d vmu from daytona usa
  • windows xp
  • they told me the GT-R wasn't a family car, so i got rid of my family
  • the numbers are just a massive spoiler
  • low poly 3d vmu from daytona usa
  • windows xp
13954.gif
- Squid with anger issues domesticated through the power of love
- Sniper incapable of adopting every poor meow meow they see
- Stealth Drone with an anxiety disorder
- Alcoholic medic child soldier
- Squid with anger issues domesticated through the power of love
- Sniper incapable of adopting every poor meow meow they see
- Stealth Drone with an anxiety disorder
- Alcoholic medic child soldier
azag_sig.png
  • red rose ram
  • fight pt1
  • the normal one (somehow)
  • moon crab (featuring nightmares about deserts)
  • the warrior cats kid except she never stopped being a catgirl
  • weirdly introverted for a jock
  • one eye but could beat you in a fight
  • fight pt2
  • will implode if you look at her wrong
  • "HEY WANNA SEE A COOL ROCK-"
  • hates everyone (almost)
  • fish
  • red rose ram
  • fight pt1
  • the normal one (somehow)
  • moon crab (featuring nightmares about deserts)
  • the warrior cats kid except she never stopped being a catgirl
  • weirdly introverted for a jock
  • one eye but could beat you in a fight
  • fight pt2
  • will implode if you look at her wrong
  • "HEY WANNA SEE A COOL ROCK-"
  • hates everyone (almost)
  • fish
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17