Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever just forget a word...
1 2 3 4 5
today I forgot for a moment that regular glasses exist and I said "the not sunglasses"
today I forgot for a moment that regular glasses exist and I said "the not sunglasses"
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
i forgot the word toucan once. yeah...
i forgot the word toucan once. yeah...
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
@lunarduo now I'm really curious how you tried to explain that. "big nosed parakeet"?

also, just now I forgot what a "pestle and mortar" was called so I had to describe it as "you have a bowl and a thing you use to crush stuff in the bowl"
@lunarduo now I'm really curious how you tried to explain that. "big nosed parakeet"?

also, just now I forgot what a "pestle and mortar" was called so I had to describe it as "you have a bowl and a thing you use to crush stuff in the bowl"
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
[quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2021-11-18 10:58:44" ] @/lunarduo now I'm really curious how you tried to explain that. "big nosed parakeet"? also, just now I forgot what a "pestle and mortar" was called so I had to describe it as "you have a bowl and a thing you use to crush stuff in the bowl" [/quote] i was like "Theres can in the name um and the things black uuuuuuhhhhhh yep" i remembered the word two days later. yeah...
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2021-11-18 10:58:44:
@/lunarduo now I'm really curious how you tried to explain that. "big nosed parakeet"?

i was like "Theres can in the name um and the things black uuuuuuhhhhhh yep" i remembered the word two days later. yeah...
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
adhd brain means i will simply stop saying words midsentence. this has lead to many great moments in voice calls.

"friend has me covered in... [lost train of thought here] [insert expletive of choice here]."

said twisted towers instead of tilted towers. i do not play the fortnite, i simply say words. it was 3am give me a break.

forgetting my own ocs' names. the ocs i have written for years.

forgot the word for 'coffee creamer'. said 'sugar sludge' instead.

i could go on for ages.
adhd brain means i will simply stop saying words midsentence. this has lead to many great moments in voice calls.

"friend has me covered in... [lost train of thought here] [insert expletive of choice here]."

said twisted towers instead of tilted towers. i do not play the fortnite, i simply say words. it was 3am give me a break.

forgetting my own ocs' names. the ocs i have written for years.

forgot the word for 'coffee creamer'. said 'sugar sludge' instead.

i could go on for ages.
nzqnkq.png
‘The stuff. The thingy. What-‘

I blank on words all the time and that’s my usual response. I used to be bilingual. Now it’s just bye lingual
‘The stuff. The thingy. What-‘

I blank on words all the time and that’s my usual response. I used to be bilingual. Now it’s just bye lingual
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
1 2 3 4 5