Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever just forget a word...
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Ravxn" date="2021-10-11 18:16:45" ] I use thing, thingy, whichamacallit, and thingamabob a lot lol Sometimes I'll just gesture and hope someone gets what I'm trying to say >> [/quote] My brain never seems to work, so I do this waaayyyy too often! Luckily, when I'm talking to my mom, she seems to know what I'm talking about most of the time
Ravxn wrote on 2021-10-11 18:16:45:
I use thing, thingy, whichamacallit, and thingamabob a lot lol

Sometimes I'll just gesture and hope someone gets what I'm trying to say >>

My brain never seems to work, so I do this waaayyyy too often! Luckily, when I'm talking to my mom, she seems to know what I'm talking about most of the time
iiiiiiii 6gIIjjE.png
JNAfoEf.png
mlHpBMC.png
iii
Note: my name
has a zero (0),
not an "o"
iiii Jd88XNq.png
DxCICZ1.png
nWiQNX9.png
ii
”I’m only keeping you because
I need your kids for profit.”
-@Nesryn
"I've never felt so numsy before"

I have no clue what I meant to say
"I've never felt so numsy before"

I have no clue what I meant to say
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
"do you have.. it's the thing, like the thing where you get it and the game calls you stupid"

i was talking about Netherite hoes in minecraft to my friend
"do you have.. it's the thing, like the thing where you get it and the game calls you stupid"

i was talking about Netherite hoes in minecraft to my friend
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Let’s make a thing where both of us are happy but also agree with each other (Let’s make a compromise)

The orange stick thing which you can eat, why is there none of it in the fridge (AKA Why are there barely any carrots in the fridge)

Keep in mind that I have an amazing long term memory but my short term memory sucks :P
Let’s make a thing where both of us are happy but also agree with each other (Let’s make a compromise)

The orange stick thing which you can eat, why is there none of it in the fridge (AKA Why are there barely any carrots in the fridge)

Keep in mind that I have an amazing long term memory but my short term memory sucks :P
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
my mom had a beautiful one yesterday. original conversation in Dutch, here's it translated/adapted into English:

mom: (making jokes with alliteration)
mom: wow I'm really good at appreciating today
me: WHAT
me: (can't breathe from laughter)
mom: wait that is not the word I mean- oh and now that I've said it wrong I can't remember the right word, ugh
me: (still dying laughing, can't talk)
me: (gets up, grabs pen and piece of paper)
me: (writes down "alliterating")
mom: OH
mom: (not understanding why I'm dying) what did I say??

bonus: I had misheard the Dutch word she'd said which made things even worse because I thought she had said one thing while she had said another, but neither of them was correct
my mom had a beautiful one yesterday. original conversation in Dutch, here's it translated/adapted into English:

mom: (making jokes with alliteration)
mom: wow I'm really good at appreciating today
me: WHAT
me: (can't breathe from laughter)
mom: wait that is not the word I mean- oh and now that I've said it wrong I can't remember the right word, ugh
me: (still dying laughing, can't talk)
me: (gets up, grabs pen and piece of paper)
me: (writes down "alliterating")
mom: OH
mom: (not understanding why I'm dying) what did I say??

bonus: I had misheard the Dutch word she'd said which made things even worse because I thought she had said one thing while she had said another, but neither of them was correct
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
microwave is hot fridge
microwave is hot fridge
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
scoot the image image image over if you need it jjjjhjnjnkn
zHTy6PD.gif
"GRABS YOU REALLY HARD"
i meant hug. i hope i meant hug
"GRABS YOU REALLY HARD"
i meant hug. i hope i meant hug
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
Oh yes, it happens most of the times to me, lol! It come to my mind words in english than in my native language. I'm italian, so it's very difficult sometimes to express something that in english could be perfectly be said by actual words x) (Or at least for me, as my mother always says: You don't speak italian when you open your mouth to talk.)

Here we got an universal word for words that don't come to mind: coso, which is basically "thing" for people (when you don't remember their names) or animals, or things (basically anything) or even for verbs, cosare (thinging, lmao). An exemple:

Coso ha appena...come si dice? Dai, hai capito, ha cosato. = Thing (person x) has just...how do you say it? C'mon, you got me, has just thinged."
Oh yes, it happens most of the times to me, lol! It come to my mind words in english than in my native language. I'm italian, so it's very difficult sometimes to express something that in english could be perfectly be said by actual words x) (Or at least for me, as my mother always says: You don't speak italian when you open your mouth to talk.)

Here we got an universal word for words that don't come to mind: coso, which is basically "thing" for people (when you don't remember their names) or animals, or things (basically anything) or even for verbs, cosare (thinging, lmao). An exemple:

Coso ha appena...come si dice? Dai, hai capito, ha cosato. = Thing (person x) has just...how do you say it? C'mon, you got me, has just thinged."
Green Crystals Hatchery
Ghvar||24||Italy(FR+9)
I once forgot the word moth and yelled out "Wow, a night butterfly!"
I once forgot the word moth and yelled out "Wow, a night butterfly!"
i2_zpse5888f61.png i1_zps0a156dc3.png
yesterday I said sketchbook instead of notebook
I guess it makes sense since I was talking about doodling during lectures, but still, come on, brain.
yesterday I said sketchbook instead of notebook
I guess it makes sense since I was talking about doodling during lectures, but still, come on, brain.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
1 2 3 4 5