Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | hyperfixation / special interests?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
now my hyperfixation is spyro!! love that funky lil purple guy
now my hyperfixation is spyro!! love that funky lil purple guy
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Genshin impact is a current hyperfixation of mine :"3 !! And when it comes to characters, it'd be Kaeya more specifically - gotta love possible abyssal prince funky pirate lookin man !!!!! Him and Razor are my mains <3

I also. LOVE birds, specifically pigeons and parrots,, I can and will literally cry over how cute pigeons are man
edit: apparently the spoiler wanted to cover eVERYTHING i typed instead of just a bit shbfjbdhb
Genshin impact is a current hyperfixation of mine :"3 !! And when it comes to characters, it'd be Kaeya more specifically - gotta love possible abyssal prince funky pirate lookin man !!!!! Him and Razor are my mains <3

I also. LOVE birds, specifically pigeons and parrots,, I can and will literally cry over how cute pigeons are man
edit: apparently the spoiler wanted to cover eVERYTHING i typed instead of just a bit shbfjbdhb
pixel_marigold.png
Cats. CATS!!! cats. cAtS. C.A.T.S. and so on and so forth

Art supplies, particularly watercolors. not just buying and using them, I love learning things about them, things like what's in them, how they are made, and so on. I do not really like using supplies without understanding exactly what they actually are. One thing that I love so much about traditional art is exactly that, this knowing what exactly it is that I am holding in my hand and understanding how it does what it does.

Grim subjects like the plague, serial killers, hauntings, and so on.

Snails and woodlice - I mean, have you seen how cute they are? I keep a whole bunch of them for pets and I also love looking for them outside, just to check them out and say hello.

Dinosaurs. Rawr.

Cats. CATS!!! cats. cAtS. C.A.T.S. and so on and so forth

Art supplies, particularly watercolors. not just buying and using them, I love learning things about them, things like what's in them, how they are made, and so on. I do not really like using supplies without understanding exactly what they actually are. One thing that I love so much about traditional art is exactly that, this knowing what exactly it is that I am holding in my hand and understanding how it does what it does.

Grim subjects like the plague, serial killers, hauntings, and so on.

Snails and woodlice - I mean, have you seen how cute they are? I keep a whole bunch of them for pets and I also love looking for them outside, just to check them out and say hello.

Dinosaurs. Rawr.

cat hair everywhere
my special interests are
- art and music, writing too (character design + background info included)
- forensic science (love this stuff!)
- detective stuff (crime solving, mystery cracking, etc)
- danganronpa (if the other 2 didnt give it away)
- resident evil (i will never silence about this stuff)
- genshin impact
- mario
- pokemon

my special interests are
- art and music, writing too (character design + background info included)
- forensic science (love this stuff!)
- detective stuff (crime solving, mystery cracking, etc)
- danganronpa (if the other 2 didnt give it away)
- resident evil (i will never silence about this stuff)
- genshin impact
- mario
- pokemon

[quote name="marigoldleaves" date="2021-12-21 08:46:59" ] Genshin impact is a current hyperfixation of mine :"3 !! And when it comes to characters, it'd be Kaeya more specifically - gotta love possible abyssal prince funky pirate lookin man !!!!! Him and Razor are my mains <3 I also. LOVE birds, specifically pigeons and parrots,, I can and will literally cry over how cute pigeons are man edit: apparently the spoiler wanted to cover eVERYTHING i typed instead of just a bit shbfjbdhb [/quote] Kaeya and birbs,,,, good taste
marigoldleaves wrote on 2021-12-21 08:46:59:

Kaeya and birbs,,,, good taste
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
I got into Magia Record sometime in late 2019 and have been completely obsessed ever since. :'^) slides my 20+ fandragons under the rug The English fandom for it has been very small since the game's NA server shut down in 2020, but I migrated over to the JP server and have been enjoying it a lot. Juri, Yuna, Ranka, Ao, Hikaru, Miyuri, and Kanagi are my favorite characters.

On the bright side, playing the game in Japanese helps keep my language skills from getting too rusty, haha. I'm still learning, but I appreciate having a fun little game with an interesting story to help me practice.
I got into Magia Record sometime in late 2019 and have been completely obsessed ever since. :'^) slides my 20+ fandragons under the rug The English fandom for it has been very small since the game's NA server shut down in 2020, but I migrated over to the JP server and have been enjoying it a lot. Juri, Yuna, Ranka, Ao, Hikaru, Miyuri, and Kanagi are my favorite characters.

On the bright side, playing the game in Japanese helps keep my language skills from getting too rusty, haha. I'm still learning, but I appreciate having a fun little game with an interesting story to help me practice.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Birds and Undertale. I’ve been into birds for about four and a half years now, and Undertale for about three.
Birds and Undertale. I’ve been into birds for about four and a half years now, and Undertale for about three.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Flightrising is definitely a special interest/hyperfixation of mine! Speculative biology as well; I love to create realistic/interesting alien and creature concepts! And then lastly is poetry. I love poetry.
Flightrising is definitely a special interest/hyperfixation of mine! Speculative biology as well; I love to create realistic/interesting alien and creature concepts! And then lastly is poetry. I love poetry.
02a2839f16d7a4f49de3535eb8e69f11da992424.png
birbbirbbirbiribrbirbibreirbkgdf i LOVE birds
its been like what- since the beginning of middle school? and im now a senior in highschool and im still OBSESSED over bribs like.... sdjhfjhgjkgfdhkghs funky lil lads i love em so much
i liked budgies at first, and now finches/ cotton ball birbs jajdfjas di LOVE BIrbsbhdfk
birbbirbbirbiribrbirbibreirbkgdf i LOVE birds
its been like what- since the beginning of middle school? and im now a senior in highschool and im still OBSESSED over bribs like.... sdjhfjhgjkgfdhkghs funky lil lads i love em so much
i liked budgies at first, and now finches/ cotton ball birbs jajdfjas di LOVE BIrbsbhdfk
tenor.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8