Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are you reading? (book suggestions)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao, Chinese mythology meets sci-fi mech battles and aliens with scathing social commentary overtones, I read it in three days I couldn't put the book down
Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao, Chinese mythology meets sci-fi mech battles and aliens with scathing social commentary overtones, I read it in three days I couldn't put the book down
Nightlord series! Uhm, it's about a vampire who's also a wizard and a king, and a geek and a multiverse hopping scientist. XD You really can't explain these books but I love them!
Nightlord series! Uhm, it's about a vampire who's also a wizard and a king, and a geek and a multiverse hopping scientist. XD You really can't explain these books but I love them!
VX2x7ng.png
[quote name="komiko" date="2022-01-06 20:38:09" ] wings of fire is super underrated as many users have already suggested, so i highly recommend it if you're looking for an action-packed story with lots of instalments and adventure! keeper of the lost cities (kotlc) is also one of my all-time favourites. while the books get thicker and thicker along the way, it's impossible to put them down. if there are any existing kotlc fans out there already, feel free to chat to me about it! (especially foster-keefe shippers.) if you haven't read either wof or kotlc, what are you still doing here? go ahead and read those books!! >< [/quote] Since when was WoF underrated? It’s a very popular series. But I agree that these are both great series and you should definitely check them out! Here are some books that are in a similar vein, but that very few people have heard of (and are very good): - The Keepers series (beginning with The Box & The Dragonfly) - The Dragon With a Chocolate Heart - Willa of the Wood
komiko wrote on 2022-01-06 20:38:09:
wings of fire is super underrated as many users have already suggested, so i highly recommend it if you're looking for an action-packed story with lots of instalments and adventure!

keeper of the lost cities (kotlc) is also one of my all-time favourites. while the books get thicker and thicker along the way, it's impossible to put them down. if there are any existing kotlc fans out there already, feel free to chat to me about it! (especially foster-keefe shippers.)

if you haven't read either wof or kotlc, what are you still doing here?
go ahead and read those books!! ><
Since when was WoF underrated? It’s a very popular series. But I agree that these are both great series and you should definitely check them out!

Here are some books that are in a similar vein, but that very few people have heard of (and are very good):
- The Keepers series (beginning with The Box & The Dragonfly)
- The Dragon With a Chocolate Heart
- Willa of the Wood
oJK1fXV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7