Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite app on your phone?
1 2 3
A game called Papa's Cheeseria.
I used to play it all the time at one of my old jobs (which was against the rules be we all did it), and since Flash died I can't play it online anymore but I did happen to find their was an app.
Fastest $1.99 I ever spent.
A game called Papa's Cheeseria.
I used to play it all the time at one of my old jobs (which was against the rules be we all did it), and since Flash died I can't play it online anymore but I did happen to find their was an app.
Fastest $1.99 I ever spent.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Instagram.
Instagram.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Duolingo :-)
Duolingo :-)
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
scoot the image image image over if you need it jjjjhjnjnkn
zHTy6PD.gif
YouTube

Makes it easier to do chores while listening to something interesting in the background. Can watch crazy random stuff when bored. Overall it's a great time waster and entertainment source.
YouTube

Makes it easier to do chores while listening to something interesting in the background. Can watch crazy random stuff when bored. Overall it's a great time waster and entertainment source.
lckqq6P.png
Safari, AO3 and FlightRising... need I say more?
6a17da620b1281c25696ca65d6e6c3a5.gif
[quote name="KittyL0rd" date="2021-04-19 21:30:00" ] Safari, AO3 and FlightRising... need I say more? [/quote] Same, same...
KittyL0rd wrote on 2021-04-19 21:30:00:
Same, same...
Probably youtube, google docs, sketchbook, and the standard search engine so I can go online!
Probably youtube, google docs, sketchbook, and the standard search engine so I can go online!
Safari- Like the others AO3 and Flight Rising.
Youtube cause I use some ASMR vids to sleep
Reddit- when I need to keep busy but cant use sound but dont want to get too involved in a fanfic.
Safari- Like the others AO3 and Flight Rising.
Youtube cause I use some ASMR vids to sleep
Reddit- when I need to keep busy but cant use sound but dont want to get too involved in a fanfic.
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
Just my good old web browser, Google Docs, a scanning app, and a map app. I get lost really easily.
Just my good old web browser, Google Docs, a scanning app, and a map app. I get lost really easily.
dT9HQge.png zSxEqNq.png eIK5iG7.png WKtl2lb.png
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png Z2soOA2.png
q9EEy5M.png EHXIkb0.png 2eDtvZS.png YMPbu9R.png
Discord, Opera and Fandom wiki

Fandom (and a bit Opera too) is for my new fav game Borderlands 2, just to find all the secrets, how to beat bosses, how i am supposed to play as my chosen character, etc...
Discord, Opera and Fandom wiki

Fandom (and a bit Opera too) is for my new fav game Borderlands 2, just to find all the secrets, how to beat bosses, how i am supposed to play as my chosen character, etc...
1 2 3