Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Am I the only one who does this???
1 2 3
I'm only just now taking notice of the fact that I pronounce "lmao" as "euh-mao". Which is.... definitely not the way it's supposed to be pronounced lmao!!

Anyone else have any weird words they consistently mispronounce?
I'm only just now taking notice of the fact that I pronounce "lmao" as "euh-mao". Which is.... definitely not the way it's supposed to be pronounced lmao!!

Anyone else have any weird words they consistently mispronounce?
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
every time i see 'jfc' i autocorrect it in my brain as 'john f cennedy'

that's not even how you spell his name ;;

I pronounce “template” as “tem-plate” which apparently isn’t the correct way to pronounce it?

I pronounce “template” as “tem-plate” which apparently isn’t the correct way to pronounce it?

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
In my head, I always call the Vocaloid producer Oster Project as Oyster project. Also, I have never been able to fully pronounce Megurine Luka, Margarine Luka sounds better anyway.
In my head, I always call the Vocaloid producer Oster Project as Oyster project. Also, I have never been able to fully pronounce Megurine Luka, Margarine Luka sounds better anyway.
ezgif.com-gif-maker_1.gif
in my head, lmao is "luh-mao", wth is "wuth". i also always say "fra-miliar" instead of familiar ;_;
in my head, lmao is "luh-mao", wth is "wuth". i also always say "fra-miliar" instead of familiar ;_;
F9gZfad.png
darcy | fr+3  pings & comments ok!
The abbreviation for Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is LoZ: BotW and my brain goes "lawz boh-th-weh" so. Yeah.
The abbreviation for Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is LoZ: BotW and my brain goes "lawz boh-th-weh" so. Yeah.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Agate.

It's pronounced "A-gat." Like, it rhymes with maggot, pretty much. Which is real ugly, and we kinda hate it.

"Ah-gah-tay" would sound way better. But hey.. "a-gat" it is, I guess.

-Benji
Agate.

It's pronounced "A-gat." Like, it rhymes with maggot, pretty much. Which is real ugly, and we kinda hate it.

"Ah-gah-tay" would sound way better. But hey.. "a-gat" it is, I guess.

-Benji
The Neverland System
A quoigenic system with six main fronters

Puck, Benji, Marvin, Spencer, Sammy and Andi.
OH I just remembered way back when my friend @FishyDishy would say “Wildclaw” as WIND-CLAW hagajaosudebwnso the nostalgia and his sheer stupidity cracks me up
OH I just remembered way back when my friend @FishyDishy would say “Wildclaw” as WIND-CLAW hagajaosudebwnso the nostalgia and his sheer stupidity cracks me up
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
You know the stereotype that Germans are unable to pronounce squirrel properly? ...Yeah.

In fact, I swore to give up trying to pronounce soft Rs, but requently catch myself trying to do so anyway.
You know the stereotype that Germans are unable to pronounce squirrel properly? ...Yeah.

In fact, I swore to give up trying to pronounce soft Rs, but requently catch myself trying to do so anyway.
[center][quote name="deersoup" date="2021-01-14 13:13:31" ] every time i see 'jfc' i autocorrect it in my brain as 'john f cennedy' that's not even how you spell his name ;; [/quote] me irl[/center]
deersoup wrote on 2021-01-14 13:13:31:

me irl
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
1 2 3