Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 335 336
If I'm being honest, I'm not really infatuated with Heizou's design. I do really like his fighting style though! Also the fact that he is a male catalyst, I'll see if I can obtain him just to have him. He seems cool, but right now I'm more interested in Kuki and Yelan, as well as 2.8 which I think will just be reruns + Heizou.
If I'm being honest, I'm not really infatuated with Heizou's design. I do really like his fighting style though! Also the fact that he is a male catalyst, I'll see if I can obtain him just to have him. He seems cool, but right now I'm more interested in Kuki and Yelan, as well as 2.8 which I think will just be reruns + Heizou.
lex || 10/21 || grunge
He’s gonna be such a cool character!! Im patiently waiting for his release!
He’s gonna be such a cool character!! Im patiently waiting for his release!
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
leak dump, courtesy of wfp discord

2.8 leaks
- golden apple archipelago islands rerun
- new furnishings, related to islands rerun
- shikanoin heizou hangout event
- kazuha story quest chapter i
- diluc skin 5*, fischl skin 4*
- events including dungeon battles + jigsaw minigame
- slight nerf to nobushi, kairagi, and specter enemies

beyond 2.8 leaks
- names of sumeru characters have been found in the new beta files, including "tighnari."
- sumeru will have an offering system similar to the sacred sakura of inazuma, this system is currently tentatively named the "sharan tree."

personal reactions

diluc's 5* skin will be the first male character skin, woohoo! unfortunately because he is 5*, it'll be more than likely a recharge/pay-locked skin. that's a shame for f2p players :'D

since new furnishings will be released, possible return of serenitea pot by 2.8? no guarantees though, especially since the current spices from the west event has proven that teapot-related activities do not mean a reopening of the teapot.

kazuha story quest chapter i's upcoming inclines me to believe there's a possibility for his rerun before the release of sumeru. again, no guarantees.

...i'm excited for sumeru. i really want to see dottore in sumeru.
leak dump, courtesy of wfp discord

2.8 leaks
- golden apple archipelago islands rerun
- new furnishings, related to islands rerun
- shikanoin heizou hangout event
- kazuha story quest chapter i
- diluc skin 5*, fischl skin 4*
- events including dungeon battles + jigsaw minigame
- slight nerf to nobushi, kairagi, and specter enemies

beyond 2.8 leaks
- names of sumeru characters have been found in the new beta files, including "tighnari."
- sumeru will have an offering system similar to the sacred sakura of inazuma, this system is currently tentatively named the "sharan tree."

personal reactions

diluc's 5* skin will be the first male character skin, woohoo! unfortunately because he is 5*, it'll be more than likely a recharge/pay-locked skin. that's a shame for f2p players :'D

since new furnishings will be released, possible return of serenitea pot by 2.8? no guarantees though, especially since the current spices from the west event has proven that teapot-related activities do not mean a reopening of the teapot.

kazuha story quest chapter i's upcoming inclines me to believe there's a possibility for his rerun before the release of sumeru. again, no guarantees.

...i'm excited for sumeru. i really want to see dottore in sumeru.
I'm really digging Heizou. All the voice lines about him to this point make him seem really weird and suspect. I'm all for that. I hope that he comes on a banner that I want to roll on. Otherwise I might have to skip him and hope to get him in the future.

And if some of those leaks are true I'm excited. Especially #5. Been saving genesis crystals that you get from the Welkin Moon for such an occasion. <3
I'm really digging Heizou. All the voice lines about him to this point make him seem really weird and suspect. I'm all for that. I hope that he comes on a banner that I want to roll on. Otherwise I might have to skip him and hope to get him in the future.

And if some of those leaks are true I'm excited. Especially #5. Been saving genesis crystals that you get from the Welkin Moon for such an occasion. <3
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
@ceilingtile I literally cursed out loud at a Diluc skin. UGH, the woes of f2p! I hope it's not something that makes him shine or, teyvat forbid, adds more polygons to that hair...
Today I discovered that I have C6 Xiangling. I guess I'll work on her a little bit. Uhhh... what artifacts are good for her? I was thinking about putting her in a team with Childe, but I'm not actually sure what brings out the best in her.

But at least Qiqi is going strong! Kind of. I hate farming violetgrass.
@ceilingtile I literally cursed out loud at a Diluc skin. UGH, the woes of f2p! I hope it's not something that makes him shine or, teyvat forbid, adds more polygons to that hair...
Today I discovered that I have C6 Xiangling. I guess I'll work on her a little bit. Uhhh... what artifacts are good for her? I was thinking about putting her in a team with Childe, but I'm not actually sure what brings out the best in her.

But at least Qiqi is going strong! Kind of. I hate farming violetgrass.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
[quote name="Khraylen" date="2022-05-17 18:41:55" ] Today I discovered that I have C6 Xiangling. I guess I'll work on her a little bit. Uhhh... what artifacts are good for her? I was thinking about putting her in a team with Childe, but I'm not actually sure what brings out the best in her. [/quote] emblem or noblesse if you don't already have a user in the team! alternatively, a mix of any of those or cwof could work, but emblem and noblesse are generally her BiS, not to mention extremely more efficient to farm.
Khraylen wrote on 2022-05-17 18:41:55:

emblem or noblesse if you don't already have a user in the team! alternatively, a mix of any of those or cwof could work, but emblem and noblesse are generally her BiS, not to mention extremely more efficient to farm.
Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
@Khraylen You'll probably be using 4-emblem. Here's a guide to Xiangling that I use! It has an artifact and weapon section somewhere in the middle, but if you're just looking for rankings this guide has it.
@Khraylen You'll probably be using 4-emblem. Here's a guide to Xiangling that I use! It has an artifact and weapon section somewhere in the middle, but if you're just looking for rankings this guide has it.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
+3 on emblem, crimson or noblesse, and definitely recommend the kqm guide and the helper team's spreadsheet in waveswept's post!

i'm so happy the archipelago is making a comeback, i missed that place so much. the nerf to the inazuma enemies, namely the specters, as well as the enemy drop qol upgrade also have me utterly content. at this point, 2.8 might just be my favorite update. especially since it'll give fischl a skin. you have no idea how pumped i am for fischl's upcoming skin. you have no idea. not even my sleep deprivation has dampened my excitement in the slightest. maybe it has even made my sleep deprivation worse! i am watching and waiting hoping for even a drop of information on just what it'll look like, because i am nothing if not impatient
nine days to fischl's birthday!
+3 on emblem, crimson or noblesse, and definitely recommend the kqm guide and the helper team's spreadsheet in waveswept's post!

i'm so happy the archipelago is making a comeback, i missed that place so much. the nerf to the inazuma enemies, namely the specters, as well as the enemy drop qol upgrade also have me utterly content. at this point, 2.8 might just be my favorite update. especially since it'll give fischl a skin. you have no idea how pumped i am for fischl's upcoming skin. you have no idea. not even my sleep deprivation has dampened my excitement in the slightest. maybe it has even made my sleep deprivation worse! i am watching and waiting hoping for even a drop of information on just what it'll look like, because i am nothing if not impatient
nine days to fischl's birthday!
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
uh heizou's gameplay looks kinda sick?? looks like i'm going back to the underground mines to farm runic fangs (fear for who's rerun he's on, kinda hope it's at least kazuha since i wouldn't mind a constellation for my main)

also i'm like 90% certain i'm going to get diluc's skin i don't even main him or anything and i haven't even seen the skin yet but i'm excited lol

and now i officially have more than enough primos for itto so i have him guaranteed :)
uh heizou's gameplay looks kinda sick?? looks like i'm going back to the underground mines to farm runic fangs (fear for who's rerun he's on, kinda hope it's at least kazuha since i wouldn't mind a constellation for my main)

also i'm like 90% certain i'm going to get diluc's skin i don't even main him or anything and i haven't even seen the skin yet but i'm excited lol

and now i officially have more than enough primos for itto so i have him guaranteed :)
?s1k5n=party.png
I totally posted then went to bed, so thanks guys for your help/insight! I have unresolved feelings about Crimson domain but if push comes to shove I'll go there. Thanks for the links and tips! Good luck to y'all in your future pulls~
I totally posted then went to bed, so thanks guys for your help/insight! I have unresolved feelings about Crimson domain but if push comes to shove I'll go there. Thanks for the links and tips! Good luck to y'all in your future pulls~
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 335 336