Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Describe your day...
1 2
Describe your day today and If you want to comeback the next day you can..

You can Thank the day of you have a good day or Vent here if you have a bad day.

Ps Idk if somebody has a similar post like this...
Describe your day today and If you want to comeback the next day you can..

You can Thank the day of you have a good day or Vent here if you have a bad day.

Ps Idk if somebody has a similar post like this...
HUEINJx.png
I just woke up and it's really, really cold by my standards.
I just woke up and it's really, really cold by my standards.
9iqeDz7.png
Overall my day was pretty good! I laughed a bunch and goofed around with friends in a discord vc. My anxiety attacks were a big nonono tho

Had one in the middle of class because social anxiety
Had a second one whilst taking a nap; I had a bad dream and woke up having a panic attack
And the third one id like to keep private, but it was stinky

But I ate cheesy popcorn so it made up for it
Overall my day was pretty good! I laughed a bunch and goofed around with friends in a discord vc. My anxiety attacks were a big nonono tho

Had one in the middle of class because social anxiety
Had a second one whilst taking a nap; I had a bad dream and woke up having a panic attack
And the third one id like to keep private, but it was stinky

But I ate cheesy popcorn so it made up for it
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
bro my sisters keep screaming that i’m a furry near my parents. they don’t support being a furry, so... also they literally try to make my life as miserable as possible. like please just shut up i’m trying to sob in peace-
bro my sisters keep screaming that i’m a furry near my parents. they don’t support being a furry, so... also they literally try to make my life as miserable as possible. like please just shut up i’m trying to sob in peace-
F17572-BB-6678-4-D0-C-A714-72-DD098-B1919.png
x
x

“ omg… burger GET OFF MY HEAD !1!1!1!1! “
My friend is joking that she hates me because she brought her baby over today (he's like 6 or 7 months old, this is the first time I've seen the little guy in person) and he was just smiling so big the whole time I held and played with him. She claims she's never seen him smile like that or for that long.
My friend is joking that she hates me because she brought her baby over today (he's like 6 or 7 months old, this is the first time I've seen the little guy in person) and he was just smiling so big the whole time I held and played with him. She claims she's never seen him smile like that or for that long.
Formerly known as Brenning.
I sewed straight lines. All. Flippin'. Day.

That's it. That was my day.

IT WAS A BORING DAY.

Oh, and UPS lost my package. :x
I sewed straight lines. All. Flippin'. Day.

That's it. That was my day.

IT WAS A BORING DAY.

Oh, and UPS lost my package. :x
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
My day has been a bit boring tbh. Lots of learning programming.
My day has been a bit boring tbh. Lots of learning programming.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
speedrun of my day, GO

got up
logged into school
fell asleep in math class
played games after school
put the christmas decorations away because they've been sitting in the basement for 3 weeks
got started on my tail (to go with a nonexistent fursuit)
and here we are now, it's 2:39am
speedrun of my day, GO

got up
logged into school
fell asleep in math class
played games after school
put the christmas decorations away because they've been sitting in the basement for 3 weeks
got started on my tail (to go with a nonexistent fursuit)
and here we are now, it's 2:39am
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
Woke up like 2 hours early because cramps are a pain. Can't have hot shower to relieve pain for at least 2 more hours because house mates are asleep. Painkillers have done jack all to help.

Still today should be good once this nonsense stops. Playing Um, Actually with some friends this afternoon, and kicking off a brand new D&D campaign this evening that's been in the works for like almost 2 months as we finally have enough people to get it going :)
Woke up like 2 hours early because cramps are a pain. Can't have hot shower to relieve pain for at least 2 more hours because house mates are asleep. Painkillers have done jack all to help.

Still today should be good once this nonsense stops. Playing Um, Actually with some friends this afternoon, and kicking off a brand new D&D campaign this evening that's been in the works for like almost 2 months as we finally have enough people to get it going :)
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TOO MUCH HOMEWORK >:(
Also my friend invited her friend into a chat and her friend is like super dramatic and annoying and literally for an hour while we were still at school two people where fighting for no reason whatsoever and it was just really annoying cuz i wanted it to be a fun chat not one were people get mad at each other all the time :(
Also i feel depressed
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TOO MUCH HOMEWORK >:(
Also my friend invited her friend into a chat and her friend is like super dramatic and annoying and literally for an hour while we were still at school two people where fighting for no reason whatsoever and it was just really annoying cuz i wanted it to be a fun chat not one were people get mad at each other all the time :(
Also i feel depressed
7pFx0Ue.gif
9GBvFvi.png
1 2