Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Describe your day...
1 2
It's a weekend. Very chill. I was writing a lot of sad stuff yesterday, but I feel stoked after it!
It's a weekend. Very chill. I was writing a lot of sad stuff yesterday, but I feel stoked after it!
Untitled220_20210608062646.png they/he
Adopts
Skin Shop
It's my birthday tomorrow so I'm rather excited. Got a bunch of stuff done today. Overall was a pretty good day.
It's my birthday tomorrow so I'm rather excited. Got a bunch of stuff done today. Overall was a pretty good day.
Friendship gives us courage, curiosity gives us knowledge, and fear gives us control.
Today was calm as the weekdays usually are. Animal/plant work with a side of house cleaning. Then getting to chat and hang out with friends c:
Now if only I can cram art time in there
Today was calm as the weekdays usually are. Animal/plant work with a side of house cleaning. Then getting to chat and hang out with friends c:
Now if only I can cram art time in there
Beetle | He/They
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
Eh, mine was *okay*. I had my first session with my new therapist, and it didn't go horribly. I had my favorite food for dinner (sushi), and I have the day off tomorrow from school. I haven't been very productive today though
Eh, mine was *okay*. I had my first session with my new therapist, and it didn't go horribly. I had my favorite food for dinner (sushi), and I have the day off tomorrow from school. I haven't been very productive today though
Absolutely bombed an assignment, got 66% and can't retake it. Bit stressed about that and other things. Trying to relax and might try to sketch a little though. Possibly getting pizza tomorrow so that's something to look forward to.
Absolutely bombed an assignment, got 66% and can't retake it. Bit stressed about that and other things. Trying to relax and might try to sketch a little though. Possibly getting pizza tomorrow so that's something to look forward to.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
dreamt of dying and woke up in tears.
dreamt of dying and woke up in tears.
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
way too much homework and tacos. looking forward for tomorrow tho^^
way too much homework and tacos. looking forward for tomorrow tho^^