Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animals You Wish You Could Keep
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Viskara
Hey, in this theoretical, you have unlimited cash, you could totally make a perfect place for them. They're such cool critters. I'd disagree with you on the danger to adults. While timid, it is still a person-sized large cat with large teeth capable of taking down person-sized prey.
@Viskara
Hey, in this theoretical, you have unlimited cash, you could totally make a perfect place for them. They're such cool critters. I'd disagree with you on the danger to adults. While timid, it is still a person-sized large cat with large teeth capable of taking down person-sized prey.
If I have unlimited cash I'm buying out ranches in the American west and creating huge nature preserves on the prairie. I'd technically have bison, bears, antelope, deer, hawks, and all manner of small mammals, birds, and fish. I'd probably keep a little bit of the ranch infrastructure (barns and stuff) and create a small sanctuary for rescued livestock animals. I don't believe it's right to keep wild, non domesticated animals as pets, so wild sanctuary space it is!

That's actually an impossible dream of mine, to have enough money to own a huge patch of land to use as a preserve.
If I have unlimited cash I'm buying out ranches in the American west and creating huge nature preserves on the prairie. I'd technically have bison, bears, antelope, deer, hawks, and all manner of small mammals, birds, and fish. I'd probably keep a little bit of the ranch infrastructure (barns and stuff) and create a small sanctuary for rescued livestock animals. I don't believe it's right to keep wild, non domesticated animals as pets, so wild sanctuary space it is!

That's actually an impossible dream of mine, to have enough money to own a huge patch of land to use as a preserve.
td9UiZS.png
@Ern

Owning a huge patch of land and keeping it wild, and in the family, has been a huge dream of my father's. I would totally buy up and if I were super rich. Gotta love preserves!
@Ern

Owning a huge patch of land and keeping it wild, and in the family, has been a huge dream of my father's. I would totally buy up and if I were super rich. Gotta love preserves!
F e r r e t s .
“Technically,that’s a ferret.”
F e r r e t s .
“Technically,that’s a ferret.”
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
A raven, bearded vulture and a black rainbow reticulated python. Using the money I'd make the space and enrichement requirements for each one. ^^
A raven, bearded vulture and a black rainbow reticulated python. Using the money I'd make the space and enrichement requirements for each one. ^^
or7Yz8j.pngtyEuRXe.png
zl1ZGZ2.pngVs2WmBF.pngBS4vqBB.pngBt9KLea.png
oaolHwW.png
@QuirkyJunimo
I've had three ferrets, and they are a total blast! They're packed with more personality than any dog or cat I've ever met.

@RealityRebel
The golden child retics are stunning. I wouldn't mind getting one myself!
@QuirkyJunimo
I've had three ferrets, and they are a total blast! They're packed with more personality than any dog or cat I've ever met.

@RealityRebel
The golden child retics are stunning. I wouldn't mind getting one myself!
A bunch of guinea pigs,a corgi,a bunch’a cats,and some chickens and ducks
But they will all have their own areas to live so that cat doesn’t feast on all the smol animals
And maybe a iguana (I actually once on vacation got to hold one!)
A bunch of guinea pigs,a corgi,a bunch’a cats,and some chickens and ducks
But they will all have their own areas to live so that cat doesn’t feast on all the smol animals
And maybe a iguana (I actually once on vacation got to hold one!)
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@QuirkyJunimo

Guinea pigs are fabulous! I have two right now.
@QuirkyJunimo

Guinea pigs are fabulous! I have two right now.
I agree!*wheek,wheek,wheek!*
I agree!*wheek,wheek,wheek!*
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
i have a list of dream reptiles longer my arm, but at the top right now would probably be an Angolan Python. they're suuuper pretty and very similar to ball pythons, but the scales on their head are different in a way that's absolutely captured my heart. at the moment they're pretty rare in captivity (trouble acquiring wild stock to get a captive population going, alas) but...i can dream.....

or, REALLY leaning into the whole infinite money/space/time, why not a whole reptile house? a black and white tegu, a jungle carpet python, a black-headed python, a rubber boa, sand skinks....heck, there's a gorgeous lavender albino burmese python AND a rescue green anaconda at the local store that i both would adore keeping, in different circumstances. alternatively, though, i'd be happy just beefing up the tanks i already have. goodness knows i'm at my limit time-wise, so just making sure my current crew is as happy and enriched as possible would be plenty for me. :')
i have a list of dream reptiles longer my arm, but at the top right now would probably be an Angolan Python. they're suuuper pretty and very similar to ball pythons, but the scales on their head are different in a way that's absolutely captured my heart. at the moment they're pretty rare in captivity (trouble acquiring wild stock to get a captive population going, alas) but...i can dream.....

or, REALLY leaning into the whole infinite money/space/time, why not a whole reptile house? a black and white tegu, a jungle carpet python, a black-headed python, a rubber boa, sand skinks....heck, there's a gorgeous lavender albino burmese python AND a rescue green anaconda at the local store that i both would adore keeping, in different circumstances. alternatively, though, i'd be happy just beefing up the tanks i already have. goodness knows i'm at my limit time-wise, so just making sure my current crew is as happy and enriched as possible would be plenty for me. :')
dungeon master
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13