Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | spotify wrapped 2020
1 2 3 4 5
[center]I honestly thought the whole Wrapped thing was for Premium users only, so I was surprised to see it on my app. Some fun facts before I show you my top 5's and overall minutes: • I joined Spotify this year (in May). • There are supposedly 5,071 different genres on Spotify and I've listened to 323. • My top song was played 16 times. • My top decade was the 2000's and my top song from that decade was Body by Mother Mother (love them). • I was in the top 4% of Imagine Dragons listeners. My favorite song of theirs was Burn Out and I listened to their music for 379 minutes. • I listened to 1,199 artists this year. [img]https://i.imgur.com/HE1rO8y.png[/img][/center]
I honestly thought the whole Wrapped thing was for Premium users only, so I was surprised to see it on my app. Some fun facts before I show you my top 5's and overall minutes:

• I joined Spotify this year (in May).
• There are supposedly 5,071 different genres on Spotify and I've listened to 323.
• My top song was played 16 times.
• My top decade was the 2000's and my top song from that decade was Body by Mother Mother (love them).
• I was in the top 4% of Imagine Dragons listeners. My favorite song of theirs was Burn Out and I listened to their music for 379 minutes.
• I listened to 1,199 artists this year.

HE1rO8y.png
0gldo0m.png
I don't have photos, but apparently I listened to Discord by the Living Tombstone over 1000 times
I don't have photos, but apparently I listened to Discord by the Living Tombstone over 1000 times
My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
i was in the top 5% of fall out boy listeners, despite only making my new spotify account in august!!
i was in the top 5% of fall out boy listeners, despite only making my new spotify account in august!!
EaVXemA.png
i'm bobbi :)
she/they | adult
[color=purple][font=Helvetica][size=4]I mainly use Spotify on desktop and already knew my top songs for the year, but not everything else. Caved and downloaded the mobile app and here we are: [img]https://gyazo.com/16b0a2c3b74b641ad2b27a2c56551196.jpeg[/img] I'm uh, not surprised that my top artist was the Vicarious Visions Audio, their work on the N.Sane Trilogy's music is fantastic. Plus some of my favourite tracks from the games made the Spotify album. Win-win, I guess. Glad that Jules Gaia made the list, guy has some catchy music.
I mainly use Spotify on desktop and already knew my top songs for the year, but not everything else. Caved and downloaded the mobile app and here we are:

16b0a2c3b74b641ad2b27a2c56551196.jpeg

I'm uh, not surprised that my top artist was the Vicarious Visions Audio, their work on the N.Sane Trilogy's music is fantastic. Plus some of my favourite tracks from the games made the Spotify album. Win-win, I guess. Glad that Jules Gaia made the list, guy has some catchy music.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Apparently, I was in the top 0.5% of Mother Mother listeners.
Not too surprised but thought the number would be a little less impressive.
Apparently, I was in the top 0.5% of Mother Mother listeners.
Not too surprised but thought the number would be a little less impressive.
Maedae | It | ASD
maker of fine graves
[img]https://i.imgur.com/yTQcURG.jpg[/img] we are who we are folks ,,, mountain goats 0.5% club babey (my top song is by the honeysticks not uhhh [checks google] michael ray)
yTQcURG.jpg

we are who we are folks ,,, mountain goats 0.5% club babey (my top song is by the honeysticks not uhhh [checks google] michael ray)
7T89c9S.gif
1 2 3 4 5