Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | spotify wrapped 2020
I listened to so much Spring Awakening at the beginning of the year that my 3,4,5 top artist were from the cast which I’d rather know my real top 5 artists but whatever I do suppose
It also counted showtunes and Broadway as two different genres which was interesting
My top artist was the Dead South and this is the second time they were such, and number 2 was Barns Courtney
I somehow listened to 81 new artists and 60 new genres? Probably cause my best bud made playlist to expand my horizons for me which definitely succeeded in it’s purpose then
Top five genres where Broadway, New Americana, which I didn’t even know was a genre but it’s just like roots and folk music, Modern Rock, which idk where they got that from but I’m not complaining maybe all that Spring Awakening and Barns Courtney, Showtunes, and Outlaw Country
It was definitely interesting this year because my best bud has showed me so many new songs and music so it’s a lot more diverse than just all Broadway and I like that
I love theater but I want to be more than a theater kid
So it was interesting this year I’d say!
I listened to so much Spring Awakening at the beginning of the year that my 3,4,5 top artist were from the cast which I’d rather know my real top 5 artists but whatever I do suppose
It also counted showtunes and Broadway as two different genres which was interesting
My top artist was the Dead South and this is the second time they were such, and number 2 was Barns Courtney
I somehow listened to 81 new artists and 60 new genres? Probably cause my best bud made playlist to expand my horizons for me which definitely succeeded in it’s purpose then
Top five genres where Broadway, New Americana, which I didn’t even know was a genre but it’s just like roots and folk music, Modern Rock, which idk where they got that from but I’m not complaining maybe all that Spring Awakening and Barns Courtney, Showtunes, and Outlaw Country
It was definitely interesting this year because my best bud has showed me so many new songs and music so it’s a lot more diverse than just all Broadway and I like that
I love theater but I want to be more than a theater kid
So it was interesting this year I’d say!
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
I haven't watched my Wrapped yet, but my playlist has "Killer Queen" by Queen at #1.
I haven't watched my Wrapped yet, but my playlist has "Killer Queen" by Queen at #1.
21378.png Various Unbred G1s for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off

Looking for unbred G1 hatched July 25 2024
This was mine, I don't remember listening to steven universe that much, [emoji=guardian confused size=1] I'm pretty sure I listened to Boy Pablo and Early Eyes more lol I love when these come out every year because it's intersting to see all the stats together :D In mine I apparently listened to 1,163 new artists and 399 genres :O [img]https://i.imgur.com/q3hRlaH.jpg[/img] Also, glass beach has some really good music, I remember listening to their album the first time <3 "soft!!!!!" is my favorite song of theirs
This was mine, I don't remember listening to steven universe that much, I'm pretty sure I listened to Boy Pablo and Early Eyes more lol
I love when these come out every year because it's intersting to see all the stats together :D
In mine I apparently listened to 1,163 new artists and 399 genres :O
q3hRlaH.jpg

Also, glass beach has some really good music, I remember listening to their album the first time <3
"soft!!!!!" is my favorite song of theirs
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/602390270721654805/783598351080751114/Screenshot_20201202_083945.jpg[/img] I... at least only my top 5 songs are by the same artist and not my top 6 like last year. My minutes listened decreased drastically (all the one hour bus drives :c), I listened to my top artist for 14,711 minutes, somehow managed to keep the same top song as last year. I also have more English songs than last year (I went from 100-a few instrumental 2018 to five 2019, now I have more than 15 again). I could have sworn I listened to more Khrystyna Soloviy songs, none of them was in my top 100 and I wasn't sure whether Nochnye Snaipery would even make it into the playlist, so now .. I'm actually surprised!
Screenshot_20201202_083945.jpg

I... at least only my top 5 songs are by the same artist and not my top 6 like last year. My minutes listened decreased drastically (all the one hour bus drives :c), I listened to my top artist for 14,711 minutes, somehow managed to keep the same top song as last year. I also have more English songs than last year (I went from 100-a few instrumental 2018 to five 2019, now I have more than 15 again).
I could have sworn I listened to more Khrystyna Soloviy songs, none of them was in my top 100 and I wasn't sure whether Nochnye Snaipery would even make it into the playlist, so now .. I'm actually surprised!
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528266323688423424/783505960857632778/image0.jpg[/img]
image0.jpg
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/658102147002531862/783798263555031061/image0.jpg[/img] I promise you I listened [i]next to no[/i] pop music this year I swear. The last six months all I’ve beeen playing is power & fantasy metal LMAO
image0.jpg

I promise you I listened next to no pop music this year I swear. The last six months all I’ve beeen playing is power & fantasy metal LMAO
Untitled_Artwork.png
Don't have a screenshot, but mine was Joywave. My most listened to song was, surprisingly, No Shoulder. I wasn't expecting that, but I did hyperfixate on it for a while, so yeah.
Don't have a screenshot, but mine was Joywave. My most listened to song was, surprisingly, No Shoulder. I wasn't expecting that, but I did hyperfixate on it for a while, so yeah.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
I don't have spotify, but I know what mine would look like for a fact.

1: The Big Band Voodoo Daddies: Save My Soul
2: Duke Ellington: I'm Beginning to See the Light
3: Casey Macgill and the Spirits of Rhythm: Rhythm
4: Andra Day: Rise Up
5: Ella Fitzgerald: Blue Skies
Top Genre: Swing

I feel like a boomer. A gay, gen-z boomer.

I don't have spotify, but I know what mine would look like for a fact.

1: The Big Band Voodoo Daddies: Save My Soul
2: Duke Ellington: I'm Beginning to See the Light
3: Casey Macgill and the Spirits of Rhythm: Rhythm
4: Andra Day: Rise Up
5: Ella Fitzgerald: Blue Skies
Top Genre: Swing

I feel like a boomer. A gay, gen-z boomer.

Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
[img]https://imgur.com/IutzTBW.jpeg[/img] Well well well. Unsurprising that Becko is my top artist since I basically binged all of his music in March I'm actually kinda surprised that Black Sheep is still in my favorites. It's been at least 2 years since I added it to my liked songs. Also, if rhythm game wasn't a genre, my top genre would be Otacore, which is apparently heavily based in anime.
IutzTBW.jpeg

Well well well. Unsurprising that Becko is my top artist since I basically binged all of his music in March

I'm actually kinda surprised that Black Sheep is still in my favorites. It's been at least 2 years since I added it to my liked songs.

Also, if rhythm game wasn't a genre, my top genre would be Otacore, which is apparently heavily based in anime.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
[quote name="kuujo" date="2020-12-02 11:20:23" ] I haven't watched my Wrapped yet, but my playlist has "Killer Queen" by Queen at #1. [/quote] N I C E U Also @XenonPulsar *notices Mystery Skulls in your Top 5* I appreciate your taste in music (also, did you watch the new MSA video that came out on Halloween)
kuujo wrote on 2020-12-02 11:20:23:
N I C E U

Also @XenonPulsar *notices Mystery Skulls in your Top 5* I appreciate your taste in music (also, did you watch the new MSA video that came out on Halloween)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif