Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Characters you want to see suffer
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35
[quote name="HappyAccidents" date="2020-10-07 19:38:37" ] Shigaraki, Dabi, and Endeavor. All from BNHA. A cold murderer, serial arsonist, and child abuser? Why do these guys have so MANY stans? Like yeah tragic backstories I know but still. I can't get past what Shig is doing in the manga rn, and how Dabi is so sadistic. And Endeavor was a straight up monster to his family and needs to exposed to the world. [/quote] I'm on team Shig and Dabi personally, but it's because of how well-designed their characters are and not because I think they should be redeemed. MAYBE Shig should because of how sh*tty his childhood was, but he'd really have to get better. And wait: people actually stan Endeavor? He's literally worse than M*neta, and that's saying something.
HappyAccidents wrote on 2020-10-07 19:38:37:
Shigaraki, Dabi, and Endeavor. All from BNHA.

A cold murderer, serial arsonist, and child abuser?

Why do these guys have so MANY stans? Like yeah tragic backstories I know but still. I can't get past what Shig is doing in the manga rn, and how Dabi is so sadistic. And Endeavor was a straight up monster to his family and needs to exposed to the world.

I'm on team Shig and Dabi personally, but it's because of how well-designed their characters are and not because I think they should be redeemed. MAYBE Shig should because of how sh*tty his childhood was, but he'd really have to get better.

And wait: people actually stan Endeavor? He's literally worse than M*neta, and that's saying something.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
[quote name="HeirOfDoom" date="2021-02-05 12:23:22" ] [quote name="HappyAccidents" date="2020-10-07 19:38:37" ] Shigaraki, Dabi, and Endeavor. All from BNHA. A cold murderer, serial arsonist, and child abuser? Why do these guys have so MANY stans? Like yeah tragic backstories I know but still. I can't get past what Shig is doing in the manga rn, and how Dabi is so sadistic. And Endeavor was a straight up monster to his family and needs to exposed to the world. [/quote] I'm on team Shig and Dabi personally, but it's because of how well-designed their characters are and not because I think they should be redeemed. MAYBE Shig should because of how sh*tty his childhood was, but he'd really have to get better. And wait: people actually stan Endeavor? He's literally worse than M*neta, and that's saying something. [/quote] Also: Endeavor is absolutely t e r r i b l e to EVERYONE. He's angry, he's blunt, he's made no apologies for his actions and only started to change after his decisions came to bite him in the butt multiple times. At least Shigaraki and Dabi both have the -very thin- buffer of "people were mean to me" (Still not an excuse). Endeavor is just a jerk.
HeirOfDoom wrote on 2021-02-05 12:23:22:
HappyAccidents wrote on 2020-10-07 19:38:37:
Shigaraki, Dabi, and Endeavor. All from BNHA.

A cold murderer, serial arsonist, and child abuser?

Why do these guys have so MANY stans? Like yeah tragic backstories I know but still. I can't get past what Shig is doing in the manga rn, and how Dabi is so sadistic. And Endeavor was a straight up monster to his family and needs to exposed to the world.

I'm on team Shig and Dabi personally, but it's because of how well-designed their characters are and not because I think they should be redeemed. MAYBE Shig should because of how sh*tty his childhood was, but he'd really have to get better.

And wait: people actually stan Endeavor? He's literally worse than M*neta, and that's saying something.
Also: Endeavor is absolutely t e r r i b l e to EVERYONE. He's angry, he's blunt, he's made no apologies for his actions and only started to change after his decisions came to bite him in the butt multiple times. At least Shigaraki and Dabi both have the -very thin- buffer of "people were mean to me" (Still not an excuse). Endeavor is just a jerk.
Y7SQTyD.pngwAagtYO.png
3zC95yz.png
Moon Jellies: an Undertide Subspecies
*summons this thread back from the dead* i'm sorry but i really need to trash on some characters

i want to punt skyfire into the SUN (and none of my reasons is because of canon's fault).

this guy is the robot version of a milquetoast bland untoasted white bread with no spread everyman guy and i firmly believe the sole reason he is popular is because he has ties to starscream. other than that, this blando has nothing else going for him. really, i wouldn't hate him as much if i didn't have to see him when i look up my OTP on ao3. oh, how i wish that site has a tag blocking feature that's exactly like tumblr's (same thing for TFP optimus on all of this).

i also want grunkle stan's father to be locked up in a pit full of angry venomous snakes for eternity.

(sorry to necro this thread but i need to let this all out)
*summons this thread back from the dead* i'm sorry but i really need to trash on some characters

i want to punt skyfire into the SUN (and none of my reasons is because of canon's fault).

this guy is the robot version of a milquetoast bland untoasted white bread with no spread everyman guy and i firmly believe the sole reason he is popular is because he has ties to starscream. other than that, this blando has nothing else going for him. really, i wouldn't hate him as much if i didn't have to see him when i look up my OTP on ao3. oh, how i wish that site has a tag blocking feature that's exactly like tumblr's (same thing for TFP optimus on all of this).

i also want grunkle stan's father to be locked up in a pit full of angry venomous snakes for eternity.

(sorry to necro this thread but i need to let this all out)
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
I'm so glad this thread got necro'd because there are some characters I loathe with every fiber of my being so I'm very happy to get a chance to hate on them <3

The two characters in particular are:

1. From the Owl House, sort of spoilers? But, Belos. He has literally ruined the lives of EVERY SINGLE ONE of my favourite characters in SOME way and I just really want to see him get dumped into a vat of acid and disintegrated and also launched into outer space. :))

2. Major spoilers for Season 2 of Dead End: Paranormal Park! FINGERS. FREAKING FINGERS. Okay listen I could go on about how much I loathe this stupid disembodied hand for HOURS. I hate him so much, I am happy that he died but I want to see him die AGAIN, I hope he SUFFERS, I hate him, I could literally go on like this for hours just THINKING about him fills me with rage. I utterly loathe him, I despise him with every fiber of my being. He makes me irrationally furious whenever he's on screen and I disliked him even before S2E8 but after what happened in that episode and the next two I LOATHE him wholeheartedly. I recently watched a reaction to episode 8 and I was practically shaking with rage just from him being onscreen he makes me SO MAD GRRRRRRFHGHFHGRGGHRH anyway rant over :]

ETA: how much I hate these two just proves what fantastic villains they are though, amazing job on behalf of the writers of these shows... but MAN I hate these characters sdhdshdhs
I'm so glad this thread got necro'd because there are some characters I loathe with every fiber of my being so I'm very happy to get a chance to hate on them <3

The two characters in particular are:

1. From the Owl House, sort of spoilers? But, Belos. He has literally ruined the lives of EVERY SINGLE ONE of my favourite characters in SOME way and I just really want to see him get dumped into a vat of acid and disintegrated and also launched into outer space. :))

2. Major spoilers for Season 2 of Dead End: Paranormal Park! FINGERS. FREAKING FINGERS. Okay listen I could go on about how much I loathe this stupid disembodied hand for HOURS. I hate him so much, I am happy that he died but I want to see him die AGAIN, I hope he SUFFERS, I hate him, I could literally go on like this for hours just THINKING about him fills me with rage. I utterly loathe him, I despise him with every fiber of my being. He makes me irrationally furious whenever he's on screen and I disliked him even before S2E8 but after what happened in that episode and the next two I LOATHE him wholeheartedly. I recently watched a reaction to episode 8 and I was practically shaking with rage just from him being onscreen he makes me SO MAD GRRRRRRFHGHFHGRGGHRH anyway rant over :]

ETA: how much I hate these two just proves what fantastic villains they are though, amazing job on behalf of the writers of these shows... but MAN I hate these characters sdhdshdhs
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/20596f9472aaf949c4b37d5b37714851/77e00148b0f05a25-33/s540x810/27de12db54519760a74fd1df492e8b51beabf932.gif[/img] [img]https://media.tenor.com/wYZ9uyqYvbQAAAAC/hyakunosuke-ogata-ogata.gif[/img] He 100% got what he deserved. We love to see it.
27de12db54519760a74fd1df492e8b51beabf932.gif
hyakunosuke-ogata-ogata.gif

He 100% got what he deserved. We love to see it.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
dottore genshin impact deserves to be strapped to a missile and sent into chernobyl i want to throw him so bad.

other than him the chars i hate got what they deserved, even if it was a little too kind to them in their final moments.
dottore genshin impact deserves to be strapped to a missile and sent into chernobyl i want to throw him so bad.

other than him the chars i hate got what they deserved, even if it was a little too kind to them in their final moments.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
IROHA TAMAKI IS A SPOILT BRAT OF A MADOKA MAGICA PROTAGONIST SHE DESERVED KUROE TURNING INTO A WITCH
IROHA TAMAKI IS A SPOILT BRAT OF A MADOKA MAGICA PROTAGONIST SHE DESERVED KUROE TURNING INTO A WITCH
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
[quote name="dolled" date="2020-10-18 15:16:33" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xHpxb9i.png[/img] i'm still waiting till he canonically suffers. still waiting [/quote] You and me both. Now for some personals: - Katsuki Bakugo from BNHA. I somewhat enjoy rival characters, but I just cannot stand him. And his stans terrify me. MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS: [spoiler]I swear to the gods, KEEEP HIM DEAD! If they somehow find a way to bring him back, I'm gonna lose it and call hacks![/spoiler] - Rey from Star Wars Sequels. No. Just no. I hate Mary-Sues, and you, madam, are one. Just stop. - Bramblestar. You had something going for you in the beginning of Arc 2, and you had to fumble SO badly. I no longer read the books, but I keep track of what's going on from Moonkitti and other Warrior Cats YouTubers. I hate him and how he treats Squilf. - Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail. I can't exactly put my finger on why I can't stand him and I wanna see him suffer (more), but I do. - Brain/Master Zero from Fairy Tail. I would happily resurrect this man just to kill him again over and over. - Ghetsis and Lusamine from Pokemon. Y'all are great antagonists, but sh*tty parents and people overall. - Grimsley from Pokemon. I got a love-hate relationship with this b*stard, so this one is just out of pettiness.
dolled wrote on 2020-10-18 15:16:33:
xHpxb9i.png
i'm still waiting till he canonically suffers. still waiting
You and me both.

Now for some personals:
- Katsuki Bakugo from BNHA. I somewhat enjoy rival characters, but I just cannot stand him. And his stans terrify me. MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS: I swear to the gods, KEEEP HIM DEAD! If they somehow find a way to bring him back, I'm gonna lose it and call hacks!
- Rey from Star Wars Sequels. No. Just no. I hate Mary-Sues, and you, madam, are one. Just stop.
- Bramblestar. You had something going for you in the beginning of Arc 2, and you had to fumble SO badly. I no longer read the books, but I keep track of what's going on from Moonkitti and other Warrior Cats YouTubers. I hate him and how he treats Squilf.
- Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail. I can't exactly put my finger on why I can't stand him and I wanna see him suffer (more), but I do.
- Brain/Master Zero from Fairy Tail. I would happily resurrect this man just to kill him again over and over.
- Ghetsis and Lusamine from Pokemon. Y'all are great antagonists, but sh*tty parents and people overall.
- Grimsley from Pokemon. I got a love-hate relationship with this b*stard, so this one is just out of pettiness.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
E0wjMW6.gif b7tA1j8.gif ljnC76Z.gif]
ging freecss from hunter x hunter

bad parents fill me with uncontrollable rage and i will never forgive him. gon deserved better.
ging freecss from hunter x hunter

bad parents fill me with uncontrollable rage and i will never forgive him. gon deserved better.
oQlTGMl.png » +19 FRT
» she/they but i have no preference really, use whatever
» ask me about my haunted clown doll!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35