Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Characters you want to see suffer
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
i want to punt nagito komaeda and monaca from danganronpa, they're both so annoying and their fans are even worse
i want to punt nagito komaeda and monaca from danganronpa, they're both so annoying and their fans are even worse
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
Kikimora from The Owl House absolutely deserves every bad thing that comes her way.
Kikimora from The Owl House absolutely deserves every bad thing that comes her way.
(FRT +1)
Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter, I mean really do I have to explain she has no soul.
Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter, I mean really do I have to explain she has no soul.
?Z8VCT=platform.png
Pierre, Demetrius and Morris from Stardew Valley..

Also that one demon from Phasmophobia who started a hunt while i was in the main bedroom at Tanglewood (amateur difficulty) with 84% sanity and only one evidence
Pierre, Demetrius and Morris from Stardew Valley..

Also that one demon from Phasmophobia who started a hunt while i was in the main bedroom at Tanglewood (amateur difficulty) with 84% sanity and only one evidence
douma from demon slayer

u could offer me 1mil to punt him and id do it for free
douma from demon slayer

u could offer me 1mil to punt him and id do it for free
toro | 19 | he/she/any | FR+3
always looking for more friends! feel free to send a req :D
[quote name="SheridanCharon" date="2020-10-05 02:00:59" ] [quote name="Lundgren" date="2020-10-04 19:16:41" ] i want to kick elias bouchard down the stairs of the magnus institute [/quote] Nah, that'd be too good for him. Drop him in a deep dark pit full of angry wasps. Along with Mary Keay and Jürgen Leitner. [/quote]
SheridanCharon wrote on 2020-10-05 02:00:59:
Lundgren wrote on 2020-10-04 19:16:41:
i want to kick elias bouchard down the stairs of the magnus institute
Nah, that'd be too good for him. Drop him in a deep dark pit full of angry wasps. Along with Mary Keay and Jürgen Leitner.
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
[quote name="Trixzel" date="2023-04-28 08:35:01" ] Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter, I mean really do I have to explain she has no soul. [/quote] I agree. This woman must suffer
Trixzel wrote on 2023-04-28 08:35:01:
I agree.
This woman must suffer
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
[quote name="@bewitchment" date="2020-10-06 16:38:24" ] lawyer from identity v ... won't go into details so if anyone's still learning about the lore they arent spoiled but WHOO BOY do i hate disgusting characters like him [/quote] REAL. SO REAL OHMYGODS
@bewitchment wrote on 2020-10-06 16:38:24:
lawyer from identity v ... won't go into details so if anyone's still learning about the lore they arent spoiled but WHOO BOY do i hate disgusting characters like him

REAL. SO REAL OHMYGODS
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
[quote name="Brasil" date="2023-04-20 07:47:32" ] [quote name="DrSheep" date="2023-04-03 20:45:28" ] I want to beat the [REDACTED] out of Wally Darling before he does it to me. [/quote] This. [/quote] same but with House i am going to set him on fire with Wally inside and it will be a glorius show rivalling Sally's
Brasil wrote on 2023-04-20 07:47:32:
DrSheep wrote on 2023-04-03 20:45:28:
I want to beat the [REDACTED] out of Wally Darling before he does it to me.
This.

same but with House

i am going to set him on fire with Wally inside and it will be a glorius show rivalling Sally's
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
i want to explode many characters with my laser beams but i finally remembered the group that got off the hook with no punishment after they committed MULTIPLE WAR CRIMES AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY (multiple breaches involving a prisoner 'of war' whether it be literal mind control or torture, alongside blatant terrorism I guess) and literally killed a man. idk if they tried to make us feel bad with their dead buddy but also that was more of a gag than an actual issue and it never went anywhere.

i want to send the funky fource to the next solar system i am going to beat the living daylight out of those robots why was their punishment light community service. those kamina shade wearing androids are going straight to hell
i want to explode many characters with my laser beams but i finally remembered the group that got off the hook with no punishment after they committed MULTIPLE WAR CRIMES AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY (multiple breaches involving a prisoner 'of war' whether it be literal mind control or torture, alongside blatant terrorism I guess) and literally killed a man. idk if they tried to make us feel bad with their dead buddy but also that was more of a gag than an actual issue and it never went anywhere.

i want to send the funky fource to the next solar system i am going to beat the living daylight out of those robots why was their punishment light community service. those kamina shade wearing androids are going straight to hell
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35