Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Characters you want to see suffer
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35
akio. ohtori.
akio. ohtori.
8WTwXo3.gif he/they/xey
chaotic neutral
g585y1V.png
OxagJgG.png

z3FSuck.png
apUeZZ4.png
W3QjiXj.png tI1ezOM.png
2557821.png
Endeavor from BNHA
Endeavor from BNHA
@redlego (you can copy paste if you don't wanna spell out my name or somthin)
[img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/X-hc6C2ooPM/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] This guy. [spoiler]The way he went out was satisfying at least, but he still deserves worse.[/spoiler]
maxresdefault.jpg

This guy. The way he went out was satisfying at least, but he still deserves worse.
eUUTgQH.png
probably already said on here but for me it's rachel from tower of god. she is the reason i don't read that webtoon anymore. :)
probably already said on here but for me it's rachel from tower of god. she is the reason i don't read that webtoon anymore. :)
DmRdZYl.png
[i]Lafter Frankland[/i]. I try not to hate any character, but she just upsets me for some reason, and I couldn't even finish Iron Blooded Orphans because of her and Naze. It didn't help Akihiro was my favorite character, and she was in so many scenes with him. [emoji=imperial deadpan size=2] [quote name="GHOSTCHOMPS" date="2020-10-05 15:02:09" ] micah. [/quote] Yep. Wish he wasn't so hate-able, but he was irredeemably evil. [b]Agent Ross[/b] though. Milton was crap, but Ross...man. Also totally agreeing with Umbridge and Griffith. Edit: Unpopular opinion, I forgot Lucy/Nyu from Elfen Lied. I sat through 2 hours of it dubbed with my buddy and had to walk out.
Lafter Frankland. I try not to hate any character, but she just upsets me for some reason, and I couldn't even finish Iron Blooded Orphans because of her and Naze. It didn't help Akihiro was my favorite character, and she was in so many scenes with him.
GHOSTCHOMPS wrote on 2020-10-05 15:02:09:
micah.
Yep. Wish he wasn't so hate-able, but he was irredeemably evil.
Agent Ross though. Milton was crap, but Ross...man.

Also totally agreeing with Umbridge and Griffith.

Edit: Unpopular opinion, I forgot Lucy/Nyu from Elfen Lied. I sat through 2 hours of it dubbed with my buddy and had to walk out.
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
Nui Harime from Kill la Kill. Oh my god. I hate her so, so very much. I hate her so much, in fact, that I quit the show for 2 months the second she appeared because I found her so insufferable.
Nui Harime from Kill la Kill. Oh my god. I hate her so, so very much. I hate her so much, in fact, that I quit the show for 2 months the second she appeared because I found her so insufferable.
GIDEON FROM GRAVITY FALLS AAAHHH
idc if he's a kid I want to punt him into the sun
GIDEON FROM GRAVITY FALLS AAAHHH
idc if he's a kid I want to punt him into the sun
[quote name="Xela" date="2020-10-13 16:32:51" ] That bloody cat thing who was the main character's companion from that Monster hunter stories anime. I think he's meant to be comic relief, but he's not at all funny and is just an all round obnoxious, unpleasant and unbearable character and I was put off from watching more than just the first episode because of it. I wish that stupid felyne gets eaten by a Rathalos or something. [/quote] this is from a while ago but. yeah. he was annoying in the game too. Navirou. he had one (1) purrpose and the rest of the time he'd make terrible puns like what I just did
Xela wrote on 2020-10-13 16:32:51:
That bloody cat thing who was the main character's companion from that Monster hunter stories anime. I think he's meant to be comic relief, but he's not at all funny and is just an all round obnoxious, unpleasant and unbearable character and I was put off from watching more than just the first episode because of it.

I wish that stupid felyne gets eaten by a Rathalos or something.
this is from a while ago but. yeah. he was annoying in the game too. Navirou. he had one (1) purrpose and the rest of the time he'd make terrible puns like what I just did
Ot3Ahks.jpg
*kickflips in with my questionable opinions*

- gilbert from fe3h. or gustave, same difference. it's one thing to be so ashamed of yourself that you exile yourself from your home, change your identity, and go work for the church as a knight as some misguided attempt at penance. it's another when you abandon your wife and daughter because wallowing in regret and self loathing is more important to you.

- has thistleclaw been mentioned? i hate him. i really really hate him.

- bendy. i was never interested in the series and would be completely neutral towards the character if it wasn't for the fact that my sibling is obsessed with him to an unsettling extent. there are only so many times you can hear someone screaming "build our machine" before going mad.

- zote. and to a somewhat lesser extent, the white lady.

i actually kinda like short fork man as a character sorry

in the case of the former, i got stuck on the gray prince zote fight for like two weeks because i didn't know the hall of gods existed and just kept throwing myself into the pantheon. also all the zotelings/eternal ordeal monstrosities unsettle me more than half the stuff in deepnest.

my beef with wl is harder to explain, especially because i'm both tired and have the writing skill of a 15th century serf who is also dead. i think she doesn't get nearly enough blame for her part in causing the whole mess. yeeting yourself off to the gardens so you can avoid having to confront the consequences of your actions doesn't give you moral high ground??? at best, she was complicit; even though she says she feels some guilt over her role in the creation of the vessels, she's more emotionally detached from them than tpk was. it's not like he wasn't guilty given the whole "refuse and regret" message. don't get me wrong though, both of them are pretty terrible people

*kickflips in with my questionable opinions*

- gilbert from fe3h. or gustave, same difference. it's one thing to be so ashamed of yourself that you exile yourself from your home, change your identity, and go work for the church as a knight as some misguided attempt at penance. it's another when you abandon your wife and daughter because wallowing in regret and self loathing is more important to you.

- has thistleclaw been mentioned? i hate him. i really really hate him.

- bendy. i was never interested in the series and would be completely neutral towards the character if it wasn't for the fact that my sibling is obsessed with him to an unsettling extent. there are only so many times you can hear someone screaming "build our machine" before going mad.

- zote. and to a somewhat lesser extent, the white lady.

i actually kinda like short fork man as a character sorry

in the case of the former, i got stuck on the gray prince zote fight for like two weeks because i didn't know the hall of gods existed and just kept throwing myself into the pantheon. also all the zotelings/eternal ordeal monstrosities unsettle me more than half the stuff in deepnest.

my beef with wl is harder to explain, especially because i'm both tired and have the writing skill of a 15th century serf who is also dead. i think she doesn't get nearly enough blame for her part in causing the whole mess. yeeting yourself off to the gardens so you can avoid having to confront the consequences of your actions doesn't give you moral high ground??? at best, she was complicit; even though she says she feels some guilt over her role in the creation of the vessels, she's more emotionally detached from them than tpk was. it's not like he wasn't guilty given the whole "refuse and regret" message. don't get me wrong though, both of them are pretty terrible people

GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
I've wanted to post here for a while, but I didn't really dislike any characters enough to make that post. Until now, that is! Anyone who has watched The Clone Wars will surely understand this one... Pong. Krell. [img]https://starwarsblog.starwars.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/clone-wars-rewatch-carnage-of-krell-tall.jpg[/img] Words cannot describe how badly I wanted to punt this Clone-hating maniac into the hottest of suns. I'll give him credit for being a fantastic villain and providing a personal challenge for the Clones to overcome. Doesn't mean I don't hate him! I hate him precisely because of what he is, which is what a villain is ideally supposed to do, so congrats Krell [SPOILER]Thankfully he got what he deserved in the end, which was the best ending to the Umbara arc I could have asked for[/SPOILER]
I've wanted to post here for a while, but I didn't really dislike any characters enough to make that post. Until now, that is!

Anyone who has watched The Clone Wars will surely understand this one... Pong. Krell.

clone-wars-rewatch-carnage-of-krell-tall.jpg

Words cannot describe how badly I wanted to punt this Clone-hating maniac into the hottest of suns. I'll give him credit for being a fantastic villain and providing a personal challenge for the Clones to overcome. Doesn't mean I don't hate him! I hate him precisely because of what he is, which is what a villain is ideally supposed to do, so congrats Krell

Thankfully he got what he deserved in the end, which was the best ending to the Umbara arc I could have asked for
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35