Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Characters you want to see suffer
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35
lucius malfoy. not even going to add to that. *anger intensifies*
LUYnTis.jpg63t38w8.jpgxdnFJdz.jpgqWM5AfE.jpg
welcome home theseus
[quote name="emberboop" date="2020-11-18 11:23:48" ] lucius malfoy. not even going to add to that. *anger intensifies* [/quote] ... I have [i]several[/i] questions But yeah I don't like him either
emberboop wrote on 2020-11-18 11:23:48:
I have several questions

But yeah I don't like him either
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
[quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2020-11-18 11:34:17" ] [quote name="emberboop" date="2020-11-18 11:23:48" ] lucius malfoy. not even going to add to that. *anger intensifies* [/quote] ... I have [i]several[/i] questions But yeah I don't like him either [/quote] MY POOR CHILD, DRACO, HAS BEEN THROUGH [b]WAY[/b] TOO MUCH. HE NEEDS MORE APPRECIATION.
ShiftingWind wrote on 2020-11-18 11:34:17:
I have several questions

MY POOR CHILD, DRACO, HAS BEEN THROUGH WAY TOO MUCH. HE NEEDS MORE APPRECIATION.
welcome home theseus
[quote name="emberboop" date="2020-11-18 11:48:09" ] [quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2020-11-18 11:34:17" ] [quote name="emberboop" date="2020-11-18 11:23:48" ] lucius malfoy. not even going to add to that. *anger intensifies* [/quote] ... I have [i]several[/i] questions But yeah I don't like him either [/quote] MY POOR CHILD, DRACO, HAS BEEN THROUGH [b]WAY[/b] TOO MUCH. HE NEEDS MORE APPRECIATION. [/quote] actually you know what i'm just making a Draco Appreciation forum because he deserves. :/
emberboop wrote on 2020-11-18 11:48:09:
ShiftingWind wrote on 2020-11-18 11:34:17:
I have several questions

MY POOR CHILD, DRACO, HAS BEEN THROUGH WAY TOO MUCH. HE NEEDS MORE APPRECIATION.

actually you know what i'm just making a Draco Appreciation forum because he deserves. :/
welcome home theseus
I may have posted on here before, but also: Emperor Nero from trials of Apollo.

*internal screaming*
I may have posted on here before, but also: Emperor Nero from trials of Apollo.

*internal screaming*
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
[font=Georgia]This monster right here: [i]*slams Val into the forums*[/i] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/7Y0jdgfp/de1m5fa-6d16783a-9707-43d2-ab52-0f4c7a11c78f.gif[/img] Oh and~ [size=2]I know someone's gonna fight me on this, but oh well this is my opinion[/size] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0f/70/d3/0f70d35f40bf8b7b13e9b65b99af4f4a.gif[/img] I'm aware she's already suffered, yes, but highly dislike her and believe her suffering gave her no right to take it out on those around her.
This monster right here:
*slams Val into the forums*
de1m5fa-6d16783a-9707-43d2-ab52-0f4c7a11c78f.gif

Oh and~ I know someone's gonna fight me on this, but oh well this is my opinion
0f70d35f40bf8b7b13e9b65b99af4f4a.gif

I'm aware she's already suffered, yes, but highly dislike her and believe her suffering gave her no right to take it out on those around her.
ok there is this anime called Nanbaka and i love it, but the main character called Jyugo (or number 15), I hate him so much. SO MUCH. He has a backstory that sounds like it was made by a 11 year old. But Nico who has a much sadder backstory is just mentioned, as far as I'm in the anime is given near zero time. I swear sometime the writing is super bad, like I mean SUPER bad, the voice acting is great, but the story isn't. The instreted a horrible back story to a bland character and acted like you should take it seriously, its a gag anime, its dumb, but they tried to hard and messed up a good thing. OH IM NOT DONE. He pulls powers out of now where, ooooh in a deadly fight where he might be beaten or they could just not take it seriously, BUT NOOOOOOOO, those shackles he has on him actually have a reason, they turn into massive spikes. *sigh* this makes the most since out of everything on his character. But all so, he um can unlock any lock to. In all number 15 is the apitamy of why I hate this anime sometimes. And I want to burn him alive. I hate him, sooooooo much. sorry if the image doesn't work just google nanbaka number 15 [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/nanbaka/images/0/0d/Jyugo_Full.jpg/revision/latest/top-crop/width/450/height/450?cb=20161007173716[/img]
ok there is this anime called Nanbaka and i love it, but the main character called Jyugo (or number 15), I hate him so much. SO MUCH.

He has a backstory that sounds like it was made by a 11 year old. But Nico who has a much sadder backstory is just mentioned, as far as I'm in the anime is given near zero time. I swear sometime the writing is super bad, like I mean SUPER bad, the voice acting is great, but the story isn't.

The instreted a horrible back story to a bland character and acted like you should take it seriously, its a gag anime, its dumb, but they tried to hard and messed up a good thing.

OH IM NOT DONE. He pulls powers out of now where, ooooh in a deadly fight where he might be beaten or they could just not take it seriously, BUT NOOOOOOOO, those shackles he has on him actually have a reason, they turn into massive spikes. *sigh* this makes the most since out of everything on his character. But all so, he um can unlock any lock to.

In all number 15 is the apitamy of why I hate this anime sometimes. And I want to burn him alive. I hate him, sooooooo much.

sorry if the image doesn't work just google nanbaka number 15
[img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/nanbaka/images/0/0d/Jyugo_Full.jpg/revision/latest/top-crop/width/450/height/450?cb=20161007173716[/img]
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
[quote name="EmmitIsGhosting" date="2020-11-18 14:45:21" ] [font=Georgia] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0f/70/d3/0f70d35f40bf8b7b13e9b65b99af4f4a.gif[/img] I'm aware she's already suffered, yes, but highly dislike her and believe her suffering gave her no right to take it out on those around her. [/quote] I agree with you completely, she had LITTERAL SLAVE, and pretended to be somebody else than kill her original persona, not thinking about the consequences of what happened to all the other rose quarts. But i all so love that show it has writing issues, and the biggest is making the diamonds seem sad but other wise the show is great, and had a great art style.
EmmitIsGhosting wrote on 2020-11-18 14:45:21:

0f70d35f40bf8b7b13e9b65b99af4f4a.gif

I'm aware she's already suffered, yes, but highly dislike her and believe her suffering gave her no right to take it out on those around her.

I agree with you completely, she had LITTERAL SLAVE, and pretended to be somebody else than kill her original persona, not thinking about the consequences of what happened to all the other rose quarts. But i all so love that show it has writing issues, and the biggest is making the diamonds seem sad but other wise the show is great, and had a great art style.
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
[quote name="ohwowimcool" date="2020-11-18 15:07:41" ] ok there is this anime called Nanbaka and i love it, but the main character called Jyugo (or number 15), I hate him so much. SO MUCH. He has a backstory that sounds like it was made by a 11 year old. But Nico who has a much sadder backstory is just mentioned, as far as I'm in the anime is given near zero time. I swear sometime the writing is super bad, like I mean SUPER bad, the voice acting is great, but the story isn't. The instreted a horrible back story to a bland character and acted like you should take it seriously, its a gag anime, its dumb, but they tried to hard and messed up a good thing. OH IM NOT DONE. He pulls powers out of now where, ooooh in a deadly fight where he might be beaten or they could just not take it seriously, BUT NOOOOOOOO, those shackles he has on him actually have a reason, they turn into massive spikes. *sigh* this makes the most since out of everything on his character. But all so, he um can unlock any lock to. In all number 15 is the apitamy of why I hate this anime sometimes. And I want to burn him alive. I hate him, sooooooo much. sorry if the image doesn't work just google nanbaka number 15 [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/nanbaka/images/0/0d/Jyugo_Full.jpg/revision/latest/top-crop/width/450/height/450?cb=20161007173716[/img] [/quote] I remember seeing him and thinking, "what's the masculine version of Mary Sue?" Like, yeah, he's hot, but I would prefer a better protagonist than Little Timmy's first OC.
ohwowimcool wrote on 2020-11-18 15:07:41:
ok there is this anime called Nanbaka and i love it, but the main character called Jyugo (or number 15), I hate him so much. SO MUCH.

He has a backstory that sounds like it was made by a 11 year old. But Nico who has a much sadder backstory is just mentioned, as far as I'm in the anime is given near zero time. I swear sometime the writing is super bad, like I mean SUPER bad, the voice acting is great, but the story isn't.

The instreted a horrible back story to a bland character and acted like you should take it seriously, its a gag anime, its dumb, but they tried to hard and messed up a good thing.

OH IM NOT DONE. He pulls powers out of now where, ooooh in a deadly fight where he might be beaten or they could just not take it seriously, BUT NOOOOOOOO, those shackles he has on him actually have a reason, they turn into massive spikes. *sigh* this makes the most since out of everything on his character. But all so, he um can unlock any lock to.

In all number 15 is the apitamy of why I hate this anime sometimes. And I want to burn him alive. I hate him, sooooooo much.

sorry if the image doesn't work just google nanbaka number 15
[img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/nanbaka/images/0/0d/Jyugo_Full.jpg/revision/latest/top-crop/width/450/height/450?cb=20161007173716[/img]
I remember seeing him and thinking, "what's the masculine version of Mary Sue?"

Like, yeah, he's hot, but I would prefer a better protagonist than Little Timmy's first OC.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
Megatron, lol. Uh....who else. Snape and Umbridge...
Megatron, lol. Uh....who else. Snape and Umbridge...
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35