Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Musicians you love that no one knows?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
ak+q, whose music is generally in artcore. axium crisis and ikasu are great songs by them. i havent seen anyone other than arcaea players talk about ak+q
ak+q, whose music is generally in artcore. axium crisis and ikasu are great songs by them. i havent seen anyone other than arcaea players talk about ak+q
tumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifflagitem-wind.pngPInqZAR.pngflagitem-bi2.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif

FR Time +15
hide.

;-; Such a GREAT guitarist, and singer. ;-;
hide.

emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
The Doubleclicks! They're a pair of siblings who write songs about geeky topics like Wonder Woman, dinosaurs, supervillains, and spaceships. Their songs range from funny to emotional to both. My favorite of their songs are Dimetrodon, I'm Winning, and Lasers and Feelings.

Heather Alexander is a musician who does a lot of folky songs. Her ballads are absolutely gorgeous. The Maiden and the Selkie, One of Us, and Joan.

SJ Tucker is a country folk artist with- you guessed it- more fantasy themes. My favorites of her songs are Not the Villain, Ravens in the Library, and Wonders.

The Doubleclicks! They're a pair of siblings who write songs about geeky topics like Wonder Woman, dinosaurs, supervillains, and spaceships. Their songs range from funny to emotional to both. My favorite of their songs are Dimetrodon, I'm Winning, and Lasers and Feelings.

Heather Alexander is a musician who does a lot of folky songs. Her ballads are absolutely gorgeous. The Maiden and the Selkie, One of Us, and Joan.

SJ Tucker is a country folk artist with- you guessed it- more fantasy themes. My favorites of her songs are Not the Villain, Ravens in the Library, and Wonders.

NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
@Chronosplit
okay you wanna know something cool? I'm related to I believe a band manager (?) for metric! I love the band and she's real cool!
@Chronosplit
okay you wanna know something cool? I'm related to I believe a band manager (?) for metric! I love the band and she's real cool!
OWwMRKZ.png
Pretty much any vocalsynth producer haha. With very few exceptions they're all super, super niche. @MintToast He used vocaloid once! The tuning could've been better but it was still neat. Edit: [quote name="Amura" date="2020-09-18 16:59:23" ] hide. ;-; Such a GREAT guitarist, and singer. ;-; [/quote] Wait what?? Hide of X Japan fame?? He's SUPER well known. I never even liked X Japan and hide still feels like a household name. Maybe it's because of different eras? Maybe people aren't talking about hide as much nowadays (well it has been quite a while since he died). Back in my day though (*shakes cane*) if you were interested in Japanese [i]anything[/i] you were at least peripherally aware of X Japan and therefore hide by extension.
Pretty much any vocalsynth producer haha. With very few exceptions they're all super, super niche.

@MintToast He used vocaloid once! The tuning could've been better but it was still neat.

Edit:
Amura wrote on 2020-09-18 16:59:23:
hide.

Wait what?? Hide of X Japan fame?? He's SUPER well known. I never even liked X Japan and hide still feels like a household name.

Maybe it's because of different eras? Maybe people aren't talking about hide as much nowadays (well it has been quite a while since he died). Back in my day though (*shakes cane*) if you were interested in Japanese anything you were at least peripherally aware of X Japan and therefore hide by extension.
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
@Kumatora I love pilotredsun! "Rule of xem" is honestly my favorite pilotredsun of all time! I'm so glad that someone else likes it. I used to have a file that contained a collection of all of his music, but I lost it. If I find it again, would you like me to send it to you?

@MintToast I decided to listen to Porter Robinson because of your post and I like it a lot. Thank you for the recommendation.
@Kumatora I love pilotredsun! "Rule of xem" is honestly my favorite pilotredsun of all time! I'm so glad that someone else likes it. I used to have a file that contained a collection of all of his music, but I lost it. If I find it again, would you like me to send it to you?

@MintToast I decided to listen to Porter Robinson because of your post and I like it a lot. Thank you for the recommendation.
Live for today, gone tomorrow.
swclpXz.jpg
That's me.
MILKY CHANCE! They're my favorite band and have been for years, but nobody I've ever ask knows 'em.
MILKY CHANCE! They're my favorite band and have been for years, but nobody I've ever ask knows 'em.
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
@kragnes
I'd love that actually! I've been able to find most of his music on youtube, but yeah!
Something that's been boggling my mind the last few days is finding out he used to be PokeRemixStudio and made a remix I used to be obsessed with when I was younger.

Either way tho-- Super great music.
@kragnes
I'd love that actually! I've been able to find most of his music on youtube, but yeah!
Something that's been boggling my mind the last few days is finding out he used to be PokeRemixStudio and made a remix I used to be obsessed with when I was younger.

Either way tho-- Super great music.
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
I live under a rock so these might actually be super popular for all I know, but I never hear anyone talk about:

TR/ST
Gunship
Diet Kong
Tunnels
John Maus
Geneva Jacuzzi
Nightmares on Wax
Dance With The Dead
The New Division
Neon Indian
Amon Tobin
</body>

I live under a rock so these might actually be super popular for all I know, but I never hear anyone talk about:

TR/ST
Gunship
Diet Kong
Tunnels
John Maus
Geneva Jacuzzi
Nightmares on Wax
Dance With The Dead
The New Division
Neon Indian
Amon Tobin
</body>

Someday, I will have a full, fleshed-out forum signature.

But today is not that day.

Current avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88842114
[quote name="MintToast" date="2020-09-18 11:26:40" ] I don't hear many people talking about Porter Robinson. He makes great music and deserves more recognition! Goodbye to a World and Sea of Voices are just wonderful. [/quote] YESYESYESYESYESYESYES My personal favorite is Lionhearted, but those two are great too.
MintToast wrote on 2020-09-18 11:26:40:
I don't hear many people talking about Porter Robinson. He makes great music and deserves more recognition!

Goodbye to a World and Sea of Voices are just wonderful.
YESYESYESYESYESYESYES

My personal favorite is Lionhearted, but those two are great too.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9