Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Musicians you love that no one knows?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
SUPERCOZE. they're so underrated it's criminal. also a nonbinary asian artist! literally my friend and i are the sole people responsible for putting most of their songs on geniuslyrics. they only have one album, rainy day sunshine, but it's really cute and i love the vibes it gives off, makes me feel like everything is okay. i,,, am not good at genres but if you like sunny vibes PLEASE check them out!!! my personal faves from them: premonition, head in the sand, penny for your thoughts (change is hard to accept but it makes the most cents) also hop along, one of my all time favorite bands. their lead singer frances quinlan has such a lovely voice (she makes her own solo music too) and just,,, their music is so upbeat and happy and has a lot of funky meanings and i LIVE FOR IT!!! my personal faves: how simple, sirens, look of love, the fox in motion crying is also one of my favorite bands!! they're indie and they use a lot of video game sound effects and chiptunes in their music and i just. LOVE THEM. personal faves from them: es, batang killjoy, rat baby [quote name="@ShadowStorm1404" date="2020-09-18 14:45:45" ] the spook school, car seat headrest, onsind, etc all good music [/quote] ALSO SECONDING THE SPOOK SCHOOL i've never met another person who likes them omg :,))) they write so many lgbt anthems and one of the band members is literally trans i literally love them SO MUCH. personal faves from them: i want to kiss you, try to be hopeful, gone home
SUPERCOZE. they're so underrated it's criminal. also a nonbinary asian artist! literally my friend and i are the sole people responsible for putting most of their songs on geniuslyrics. they only have one album, rainy day sunshine, but it's really cute and i love the vibes it gives off, makes me feel like everything is okay. i,,, am not good at genres but if you like sunny vibes PLEASE check them out!!!
my personal faves from them: premonition, head in the sand, penny for your thoughts (change is hard to accept but it makes the most cents)

also hop along, one of my all time favorite bands. their lead singer frances quinlan has such a lovely voice (she makes her own solo music too) and just,,, their music is so upbeat and happy and has a lot of funky meanings and i LIVE FOR IT!!!
my personal faves: how simple, sirens, look of love, the fox in motion

crying is also one of my favorite bands!! they're indie and they use a lot of video game sound effects and chiptunes in their music and i just. LOVE THEM.
personal faves from them: es, batang killjoy, rat baby
@ShadowStorm1404 wrote on 2020-09-18 14:45:45:
the spook school, car seat headrest, onsind, etc
all good music

ALSO SECONDING THE SPOOK SCHOOL i've never met another person who likes them omg :,))) they write so many lgbt anthems and one of the band members is literally trans i literally love them SO MUCH.
personal faves from them: i want to kiss you, try to be hopeful, gone home

kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
Goblins from Mars
Goblins from Mars
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
@Dolokhov I don't know what to say other than !!!!!!!! :D
@Dolokhov I don't know what to say other than !!!!!!!! :D
7sqoEg2.png
[quote name="Nikame" date="2020-09-18 17:49:45" ] okay you wanna know something cool? I'm related to I believe a band manager (?) for metric! I love the band and she's real cool! [/quote] Heck yeah, that's so cool!
Nikame wrote on 2020-09-18 17:49:45:
okay you wanna know something cool? I'm related to I believe a band manager (?) for metric! I love the band and she's real cool!
Heck yeah, that's so cool!
My writing project.
Kassi Valazza and Riddy Arman are both recent finds but hot heck they're wonderful artists. I'd say they both are old-country or folk-country esque singers, not the pop-country that's so prominent today. I really don't listen to country much, yet they've really captured my attention :)

Some others I was going to mention have already been said in the thread, but good luck finding music everyone!
Kassi Valazza and Riddy Arman are both recent finds but hot heck they're wonderful artists. I'd say they both are old-country or folk-country esque singers, not the pop-country that's so prominent today. I really don't listen to country much, yet they've really captured my attention :)

Some others I was going to mention have already been said in the thread, but good luck finding music everyone!
28259.png
hey!
i'm eddy.
any pronouns
advAsr3.png | +3FR

none are THAT unknown but
sufjan stevens
scars on broadway
harakiri for the sky
la dispute
nocturnal depression
serj tankian
totalselfhatred

also i agree that the crane wives are super good
none are THAT unknown but
sufjan stevens
scars on broadway
harakiri for the sky
la dispute
nocturnal depression
serj tankian
totalselfhatred

also i agree that the crane wives are super good
The Oh Hellos are a really cool folk/indie rock band!
And also Nathan Sharp, he makes rock songs, does covers, and makes music based around games
The Oh Hellos are a really cool folk/indie rock band!
And also Nathan Sharp, he makes rock songs, does covers, and makes music based around games
plague.gif Call me Sabre!
He/Claw, Autistic and a Clinical Lycanthrope.
Ask me about dinosaurs or warrior cats!
very fond of now the rabbit has the gun - i can't seem to find any other music by them though :(

and definitely not as obscure but i wish lights got more media attention! i've been following her ever since she collaborated with owl city and she has a beautiful voice <3
very fond of now the rabbit has the gun - i can't seem to find any other music by them though :(

and definitely not as obscure but i wish lights got more media attention! i've been following her ever since she collaborated with owl city and she has a beautiful voice <3
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
DAEDRA!!! :D his stuff is kinda screamy but i t-s perfect for getting your feelings out :D
DAEDRA!!! :D his stuff is kinda screamy but i t-s perfect for getting your feelings out :D
forgot.png
@fakeviolin
HELLO NERO'S DAY/LAUREN IS LIKE ONE OF MY FAVE MUSIC ARTISTS EVER YOUR TASTE IS SO GOOD!!

also for obscure bands, i really really really like black dresses!! (and the solo works of the band members)
they make a lot of like.... noise pop? music to have a breakdown too? idk but i love it!!
(although cw for like... dark topics in some of their songs and strong language)
@fakeviolin
HELLO NERO'S DAY/LAUREN IS LIKE ONE OF MY FAVE MUSIC ARTISTS EVER YOUR TASTE IS SO GOOD!!

also for obscure bands, i really really really like black dresses!! (and the solo works of the band members)
they make a lot of like.... noise pop? music to have a breakdown too? idk but i love it!!
(although cw for like... dark topics in some of their songs and strong language)
art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9