Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gay fun facts because why not?
1 2
so many facts, this is crazy! i love this thread~

The Matthew Shepard Act, which outlaws hate crimes based on gender or sexual orientation, was passed in 2009:)
so many facts, this is crazy! i love this thread~

The Matthew Shepard Act, which outlaws hate crimes based on gender or sexual orientation, was passed in 2009:)
Brendon Urie is officially pansexual.
Brendon Urie is officially pansexual.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
fun fact
I'm gay

that's it
that's the post
fun fact
I'm gay

that's it
that's the post
OWwMRKZ.png
Hey so. How are shrimp an abomination?
Hey so. How are shrimp an abomination?
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
[font=American Gothic][img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a9/Heteropteryx_dilatata_0034b_L.D.jpg/1280px-Heteropteryx_dilatata_0034b_L.D.jpg[/img] (Credit to Acrocynus) Bilateral Gynandromorphs are the result of the chromosomes of a bird, crustacean, or other ZZ-ZW animal with ZZ chromosomes (male) and ZW chromosomes (female) forming on different sides of the body. One side is "male" and the other is female. In other words, sex is actually complex (many animals can change their sex/are intersex/etc.) and intersex rights! Also Public Universal Friend (P.U.F.) was a Quaker [i]likely nonbinary[/i] preacher in the US during the [i]1700's.[/I] P.U.F. refused to use gendered pronouns. After a bout of typhus, P.U.F. gave up their original name and said they were a new spirit sent into their body. P.U.F. became a preacher, chastised anyone who used their former name, and successfully escaped multiple arrest attempts when facing legal challenges. Tell [i]that[/i] to the fools who say nb people are only a modern trend![size=1] (On a sadder note, another reason why nb people don't show up easily in history is because white supremacy actively worked to keep cishet values dominant (even European history was tolerant at times) and violently attacked cultures who accepted people outside the binary, forcing them to assimilate into cishet, colonialist culture.)
1280px-Heteropteryx_dilatata_0034b_L.D.jpg
(Credit to Acrocynus)

Bilateral Gynandromorphs are the result of the chromosomes of a bird, crustacean, or other ZZ-ZW animal with ZZ chromosomes (male) and ZW chromosomes (female) forming on different sides of the body. One side is "male" and the other is female. In other words, sex is actually complex (many animals can change their sex/are intersex/etc.) and intersex rights!

Also Public Universal Friend (P.U.F.) was a Quaker likely nonbinary preacher in the US during the 1700's. P.U.F. refused to use gendered pronouns. After a bout of typhus, P.U.F. gave up their original name and said they were a new spirit sent into their body. P.U.F. became a preacher, chastised anyone who used their former name, and successfully escaped multiple arrest attempts when facing legal challenges. Tell that to the fools who say nb people are only a modern trend!
(On a sadder note, another reason why nb people don't show up easily in history is because white supremacy actively worked to keep cishet values dominant (even European history was tolerant at times) and violently attacked cultures who accepted people outside the binary, forcing them to assimilate into cishet, colonialist culture.)
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2