Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whats your opinion on thunderstorms?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="RUHX" date="2020-08-02 21:44:01" ] I love them! We rarely get them where I live due to living in a sheltered microclimate but if we do get a big storm I will go out storm chasing. When there has been a decent thunderstorm I've stayed out until 3am (having left the house at 10:30pm) chasing 3 separate systems that later merged before now. [/quote] [center][i]Oh, that's so awesome that you storm chase! That's been a dream of mine; usually most of the storms I have out here aren't severe enough to chase, but that's amazing that you have to nerve to do that![/i][/center]
RUHX wrote on 2020-08-02 21:44:01:
I love them! We rarely get them where I live due to living in a sheltered microclimate but if we do get a big storm I will go out storm chasing.

When there has been a decent thunderstorm I've stayed out until 3am (having left the house at 10:30pm) chasing 3 separate systems that later merged before now.
Oh, that's so awesome that you storm chase! That's been a dream of mine; usually most of the storms I have out here aren't severe enough to chase, but that's amazing that you have to nerve to do that!
G9u9fvz.gif

...Are you...lost?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9