Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Card Game Grab Bag! (Open!)
1 2
[center][size=5]Pluck a card, win a prize! [/size] [i]Hosts: @SleepyProphet[/i][/center] [center]‏‏‎Want to donate? Send me a PM. You'll be compensated for the items donated.[/center] ----- [center][b]Status:[/b] Open! [b] Venue pools:[/b] Training Fields--Rainsong Jungle [/center] ----- [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63140575][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631406/63140575_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [color=red][i]Come one, come all! Cast your lot for a beautiful array of items dragged kicking and screaming from the coliseum by our prized fighters and placed (more than) lovingly into a sack for your viewing pleasure! All you have to do is pick a card... Care to play?[/color=red][/i] ‏‏‎ ‎ ----- [b]How it works:[/b] [b]1.[/b] Pick a card from the pile, or multiple. Your choice. [b]2.[/b] I'll use a [url=https://www.random.org/playing-cards/]random card generator[/url] to see the type of items you get. [b]3.[/b] Depending on your cards pulled, you'll be eligible for items from the loot pool. Aces will allow a chance at an additional item for the Royal Flush Option [i]only[/i]. [b]4.[/b] Straights are counted as any card layout with 3 consecutive numbers or face cards in a row; depending on the pulls you order, suit may or may not matter. Aces are counted as wild and can count in a Q,K, A straight or a A, 2, 3 straight. However, K, A, 2's are not valid and will not count as a straight. [b]5.[/b] Items will be delivered via PM. Be sure to clearly mark your FR ID# and username when pulling cards to ensure your items are delivered to you. ‏‏‎ ‎ [center][b]Notes: [/b] Please do not ping me! I am subscribed and will be keeping tabs on orders as they come through. [i]You may only pull up to 7 cards per order.[/i][/center] ----- [b]Types of Card Pulls:[/b] One-Off - [emoji=treasure size=1]1,500 or [emoji=gem size=1] 1. [b]Number Cards:[/b] 2-9 [b]Face Cards:[/b] 10-K [b]Aces:[/b] A of any color (No additional item) [b]Jackpot:[/b] No Jackpot. Single card pull. ----- Two-of-a-Kind - [emoji=treasure size=1]3,500 or [emoji=gem size=1] 2. Two card pull only. Item awarded for highest card pull. [b]Number Cards:[/b] 2-9 [b]Face Cards:[/b] 10-K [b]Aces:[/b] A of any color (No additional item) [b]Jackpot:[/b] No Jackpot. Will award additional item for 2 of a kind pulls. ----- Straight - [emoji=treasure size=1]5,500 or [emoji=gem size=1] 3, PER CARD. [i]Maximum of 7 cards. [/i] [b]Number Cards:[/b] 2-9 [b]Face Cards:[/b] 10-K [b]Aces:[/b] A of any color (No additional item) [b]Jackpot:[/b] Card pulls result in a Straight [b](Only possible with 3 or more card pulls.)[/b] If no Straight, prize awarded based off of highest card pulled. ----- Royal Flush - [emoji=treasure size=1]7,500 or [emoji=gem size=1] 5, PER CARD. [i]Maximum of 7 cards. [/i] [b]Number Cards:[/b] 2-10 [b]Face Cards:[/b] J-K [b]Aces:[/b] A (Aces are eligible for additional item!) [b]Jackpot:[/b] Straight [b](Must be same suit, only possible with 3 or more card pulls)[/b] If no Straight, prize awarded based off of highest card pulled. ----- [b]Bribes[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63140575]Kaelthis[/url] is an eldritch entity and loves shuffling the decks. For a little extra coin, he may be willing to shift the deck in your favor. Switcheroo- 20[emoji=gem size=1]If you pull all number cards, Kaelthis will substitute a Face card for a higher prize. Swap Hands- 100[emoji=gem size=1]:If you pull cards that are close to a straight, but not quite, Kaelthis will substitute cards in such a way to [i]guarantee[/i] a straight for you. ----- [quote=How to Order] [b]1.[/b] Your FR ID/Username [b]2.[/b] How many cards you'd like to pull (please note if you are pulling from the Straight pool or the Royal Flush pool) [b]3.[/b] Note if you're including a bribe. [b]4.[/b] Note if you are paying in Treasure or in Gems! [b]5.[/b] Send PM to @SleepyProphet with enclosed treasure/gem amount. [/quote] [center][size=4][b]Prize pool:[/b][/size] (Prizes are replenished constantly; Jackpots are intentionally difficult to get, but not impossible.) [/center] [center][quote=Number Cards] [i]1-2 Star Item[/i] [i]Item pools will change occasionally; keep your eye on the status![/i] [item=simple darksteel bracelets] [item=brown birdskull headdress] [item=bloody arm bandages] [item=ambush] [item=shadow serpent][item=strangler] [/quote] [center][quote=Face Cards] [i]3-4 Star Item[/i] [item=clown charger] [item=snow streak] [item=crimson rogue cape] [item=sparkling emerald arm bow] [item=centaur beserker] [item=maren defender] [item=fuiran] [/quote] [quote=Aces] [i]5 Star or Skin item[/i] [b][item=veteran's leg scars][item=Skin: Steam Gyre] [item=Skin: Highfin Sea Serpent] [item=Breath of the Wind Chest] [item=Orbiting Spirit] [item=clown hippocampus][/b] [/quote] [quote=Jackpot] [i] 6 Star item, Boss Familiar[/i] [b][item=Ethereal Trickster] [item=Tunnel Hydra] [item=Roc] [item=Ghostly Rat Lord] [item=tropical birdskull headdress][/b] [b]I will also grind for a specific item/skin for you or purchase you a particular bundle from the marketplace if you hit the jackpot![/b] [/quote] [size=1] small edit: reduced max number of cards per order based off of trial run straight pulls from 10-7. [/size=1] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2946463]Want tabs on what I'm getting in the coliseum?[/url][/center]
Pluck a card, win a prize!

Hosts: @SleepyProphet
‏‏‎Want to donate? Send me a PM. You'll be compensated for the items donated.

Open!

Venue pools: Training Fields--Rainsong Jungle

63140575_350.png
Come one, come all! Cast your lot for a beautiful array of items dragged kicking and screaming from the coliseum by our prized fighters and placed (more than) lovingly into a sack for your viewing pleasure! All you have to do is pick a card...

Care to play?

‏‏‎ ‎
How it works:
1. Pick a card from the pile, or multiple. Your choice.
2. I'll use a random card generator to see the type of items you get.
3. Depending on your cards pulled, you'll be eligible for items from the loot pool. Aces will allow a chance at an additional item for the Royal Flush Option only.
4. Straights are counted as any card layout with 3 consecutive numbers or face cards in a row; depending on the pulls you order, suit may or may not matter. Aces are counted as wild and can count in a Q,K, A straight or a A, 2, 3 straight. However, K, A, 2's are not valid and will not count as a straight.
5. Items will be delivered via PM. Be sure to clearly mark your FR ID# and username when pulling cards to ensure your items are delivered to you.
‏‏‎ ‎
Notes:

Please do not ping me! I am subscribed and will be keeping tabs on orders as they come through.

You may only pull up to 7 cards per order.

Types of Card Pulls:

One-Off - 1,500 or 1.
Number Cards: 2-9
Face Cards: 10-K
Aces: A of any color (No additional item)
Jackpot: No Jackpot. Single card pull.
Two-of-a-Kind - 3,500 or 2.
Two card pull only. Item awarded for highest card pull.
Jackpot: No Jackpot. Will award additional item for 2 of a kind pulls.
Straight - 5,500 or 3, PER CARD.
Maximum of 7 cards.
Jackpot: Card pulls result in a Straight (Only possible with 3 or more card pulls.)
If no Straight, prize awarded based off of highest card pulled.
Royal Flush - 7,500 or 5, PER CARD.
Maximum of 7 cards.
Number Cards: 2-10
Face Cards: J-K
Aces: A (Aces are eligible for additional item!)
Jackpot: Straight (Must be same suit, only possible with 3 or more card pulls)
If no Straight, prize awarded based off of highest card pulled.

Bribes
Kaelthis is an eldritch entity and loves shuffling the decks. For a little extra coin, he may be willing to shift the deck in your favor.

Switcheroo- 20If you pull all number cards, Kaelthis will substitute a Face card for a higher prize.
Swap Hands- 100:If you pull cards that are close to a straight, but not quite, Kaelthis will substitute cards in such a way to guarantee a straight for you.

How to Order wrote:
1. Your FR ID/Username
2. How many cards you'd like to pull (please note if you are pulling from the Straight pool or the Royal Flush pool)
3. Note if you're including a bribe.
4. Note if you are paying in Treasure or in Gems!
5. Send PM to @SleepyProphet with enclosed treasure/gem amount.

Prize pool:
(Prizes are replenished constantly; Jackpots are intentionally difficult to get, but not impossible.)
Number Cards wrote:
1-2 Star Item
Item pools will change occasionally; keep your eye on the status!

Simple Darksteel Bracelets Brown Birdskull Headdress
Bloody Arm Bandages Ambush
Shadow Serpent Strangler
Face Cards wrote:
3-4 Star Item
Clown Charger Snow Streak
Crimson Rogue Cape Sparkling Emerald Arm Bow
Maren Defender Fuiran
Aces wrote:
5 Star or Skin item

Veteran's Leg Scars Skin: Steam Gyre Skin: Highfin Sea Serpent Breath of the Wind Chest Orbiting Spirit Clown Hippocampus
Jackpot wrote:
6 Star item, Boss Familiar

Ethereal Trickster Tunnel Hydra Roc Ghostly Rat Lord Tropical Birdskull Headdress

I will also grind for a specific item/skin for you or purchase you a particular bundle from the marketplace if you hit the jackpot!

small edit: reduced max number of cards per order based off of trial run straight pulls from 10-7.
G9u9fvz.gif

...Are you...lost?
[center][b]Ace and Jackpot Prize Pool Items:[/b][/center] [item=Roc][item=ghostly rat lord][item=Spiney whale][item=tunnel hydra][item=gilded decorative chest][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=sunspot crate][item=greatshell crate][item=nightsky crate][item=banded owlcat crate][item=parasitic fungus crate][item=daintywavehopper crate][item=mantled foo crate][item=shellion crate][item=Accent: Storm Seeker][item=Skin: Gearspring Pocketmouse][item=Skin: Cardinal Hippogriff][item=stonewatch crate][item=kelp tender crate][item=iridescent scaleback crate][item=cold-hearted prince chest][item=mysterymoth chest][item=friends from within chest][item=stirring shadow chest][item=loaded dice chest][item=breath of the wind chest][item=cartographer's apprentice chest][item=samara armour chest][item=preening pinata chest][item=tying the naut chest][item=surface camouflage chest][item=undersea angler chest][item=veiled rainbowwing chest][item=stay for you chest][item=sweet scent chest][item=sunchaser chest][skin=40077][skin=39564][skin=38796][skin=38794][skin=38403][skin=38400][skin=36740][skin=36377][skin=36381][skin=24822] [b]Full Apparel Sets:[/b] [LIST] [*]Teardrop Chroma Jewelry Set from Rainsong Jungle [*]Green Lace Set from Training Fields [*]Blooming Wood set from Blooming Grove [*]Sparkling Emerald Bow set from Bamboo Falls [*]Bubbly Bisque set from Thunderhead Savanna [*]Twilight Rose Thorn set from Redrock Cove [/LIST] [center][b][Always a WIP][/b][/center]
Ace and Jackpot Prize Pool Items:

Roc Ghostly Rat Lord Spiney Whale Tunnel Hydra Gilded Decorative Chest Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Sunspot Crate Greatshell Crate Nightsky Crate Banded Owlcat Crate Parasitic Fungus Crate DaintyWavehopper Crate Mantled Foo Crate Shellion Crate Accent: Storm Seeker Skin: Gearspring Pocketmouse Skin: Cardinal Hippogriff Stonewatch Crate Kelp Tender Crate Iridescent Scaleback Crate Cold-Hearted Prince Chest Mysterymoth Chest Friends from Within Chest Stirring Shadow Chest Loaded Dice Chest Breath of the Wind Chest Cartographer's Apprentice Chest Samara Armour Chest Preening Pinata Chest Tying the Naut Chest Surface Camouflage Chest Undersea Angler Chest Veiled Rainbowwing Chest Stay for You Chest Sweet Scent Chest Sunchaser Chest

Full Apparel Sets:
  • Teardrop Chroma Jewelry Set from Rainsong Jungle
  • Green Lace Set from Training Fields
  • Blooming Wood set from Blooming Grove
  • Sparkling Emerald Bow set from Bamboo Falls
  • Bubbly Bisque set from Thunderhead Savanna
  • Twilight Rose Thorn set from Redrock Cove
[Always a WIP]
G9u9fvz.gif

...Are you...lost?
[center][b]Jackpot winners:[/b][/center] [b]@/BearFizzy12[/b] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/9cd79a26cfb3386ec0705c752323b66c.png[/img] [b]@/hatesprit[/b] [center][b]{This could be you!}[/b][/center]
Jackpot winners:
@/BearFizzy12
9cd79a26cfb3386ec0705c752323b66c.png

@/hatesprit
{This could be you!}
G9u9fvz.gif

...Are you...lost?
[center][b]Donators:[/b][/center] @/hatesprit [item=Accent: Storm Seeker][item=Skin: Gearspring Pocketmouse][item=Skin: Cardinal Hippogriff][item=stonewatch crate][item=kelp tender crate][item=iridescent scaleback crate]
Donators:

@/hatesprit
Accent: Storm Seeker Skin: Gearspring Pocketmouse Skin: Cardinal Hippogriff Stonewatch Crate Kelp Tender Crate Iridescent Scaleback Crate
G9u9fvz.gif

...Are you...lost?
Random Space I haven't figured out what to do with. : )
Random Space I haven't figured out what to do with. : )
G9u9fvz.gif

...Are you...lost?
Step up, step up!

Come try your luck!

Today could be your lucky day!

Throw some coin in my hat and see if the Gods smile upon you this day!

(We're open!)
Step up, step up!

Come try your luck!

Today could be your lucky day!

Throw some coin in my hat and see if the Gods smile upon you this day!

(We're open!)
G9u9fvz.gif

...Are you...lost?
1. ChissChass #68047
2. Straight Pool (3 cards)
3. naur
4. Gems
5. sent!
1. ChissChass #68047
2. Straight Pool (3 cards)
3. naur
4. Gems
5. sent!
1. LArte (#494458)
2. 3 from the Royal Flush pool
3. No bribe
4. Treasure
5. Sending after I post this

Hope I’m doing this right!
1. LArte (#494458)
2. 3 from the Royal Flush pool
3. No bribe
4. Treasure
5. Sending after I post this

Hope I’m doing this right!
they/he
art
Cards are being shuffled... One jackpot winner thus far.. How many more to go, I wonder?
Cards are being shuffled... One jackpot winner thus far.. How many more to go, I wonder?
G9u9fvz.gif

...Are you...lost?
@SleepyProphet

hello! i'd like to draw 3 from the straight pool, then maybe pull more depending on the result – would that be alright, or do i need to declare 10 if i want to keep them all in the same 'pull'?
@SleepyProphet

hello! i'd like to draw 3 from the straight pool, then maybe pull more depending on the result – would that be alright, or do i need to declare 10 if i want to keep them all in the same 'pull'?
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
1 2