Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whats your opinion on thunderstorms?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I am meh. Where I live, we won the record for most rain in a year in 2017. I recommend getting used to rain/thunder/storms/stuff like that. Don't worry, you won't be forced to get used to WET SOCKS I HATE YOU SO MUCH DJDIBEIFI
I am meh. Where I live, we won the record for most rain in a year in 2017. I recommend getting used to rain/thunder/storms/stuff like that. Don't worry, you won't be forced to get used to WET SOCKS I HATE YOU SO MUCH DJDIBEIFI
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
I love thunderstorms. Sadly, where I live we don't really get them frequently :( I always feel super cozy and comfy when is thundering <3
I love thunderstorms. Sadly, where I live we don't really get them frequently :( I always feel super cozy and comfy when is thundering <3
Lovely. Genuinely. When I was younger my family would all sit together and watch thunder + lightningstorms whenever they hit, and I guess I just never was too bothered by the loud noise. I enjoy them at night too, so I can fall asleep to the rain.
Lovely. Genuinely. When I was younger my family would all sit together and watch thunder + lightningstorms whenever they hit, and I guess I just never was too bothered by the loud noise. I enjoy them at night too, so I can fall asleep to the rain.
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
I love them. Very soothing when I'm trying to sleep and I love lightning and thunder. The strikes are cool to watch and the noise shakes me to my core, which is an awesome feeling
I love them. Very soothing when I'm trying to sleep and I love lightning and thunder. The strikes are cool to watch and the noise shakes me to my core, which is an awesome feeling
Ot3Ahks.jpg
When I was a child I was to be very scared of them. Now I slightly like and dislikes them, they they do bring hail and weird air pressures that interfere with our health but with the claiming cool weather they bring it’s a relief. It’s a nice feeling when they are here but once a hour has past humidity becomes high then before. A shocking event during summer.
When I was a child I was to be very scared of them. Now I slightly like and dislikes them, they they do bring hail and weird air pressures that interfere with our health but with the claiming cool weather they bring it’s a relief. It’s a nice feeling when they are here but once a hour has past humidity becomes high then before. A shocking event during summer.
35326_s.gif
I love thunderstorms tbh. I have insomnia as well as pretty bad anxiety, and the sound of rain and thunder is calming enough for me to be able to relax. I also live in south Texas, where it is very hot. The rain is a nice change of pace, even if it does end up bringing mosquitoes and humidity the next day.
I love thunderstorms tbh. I have insomnia as well as pretty bad anxiety, and the sound of rain and thunder is calming enough for me to be able to relax. I also live in south Texas, where it is very hot. The rain is a nice change of pace, even if it does end up bringing mosquitoes and humidity the next day.
9CxYF0H.png
super calming and easy to fall asleep to. i live in an area where theres a lot of storms so its nice to hear the rain pattering against the roof and see the lightning flashing outside <3
super calming and easy to fall asleep to. i live in an area where theres a lot of storms so its nice to hear the rain pattering against the roof and see the lightning flashing outside <3
love 'em

@/TheAeonsTorn and I go sit on the porch every time it storms here. Loud thunder startles me but it's kind of a pleasant adrenaline rush like jumpscares in a movie. Lightning scares me a bit, but I'm aware there's nothing I could do to avoid a lightning bolt, so I try not to let it scare me too much. I find storms very relaxing and beautiful, I think it's why I've stayed in Lightning for so long despite not clicking with the desert aesthetic.
love 'em

@/TheAeonsTorn and I go sit on the porch every time it storms here. Loud thunder startles me but it's kind of a pleasant adrenaline rush like jumpscares in a movie. Lightning scares me a bit, but I'm aware there's nothing I could do to avoid a lightning bolt, so I try not to let it scare me too much. I find storms very relaxing and beautiful, I think it's why I've stayed in Lightning for so long despite not clicking with the desert aesthetic.
I love them they're my favorite weather type
I love them they're my favorite weather type
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I really love them, oddly enough they help me calm down and fall asleep lol
I really love them, oddly enough they help me calm down and fall asleep lol
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep