Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Recommend Anime
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
*licks the thread*
update:
-want to watch parasyte and/or psycho-pass next. then Dorohedoro maybe
-reading (no one asked for this but is ok ;))) big windup (i love this series ty to those who recommended it) and chihayafuru

@EmpressAevee
honestly i couldnt get in to bnha :c ive seen most of the studio ghibli movies tho (like the basic anime watcher that i am lol). my favorite is either ponyo or kikis delivery service.

@Vardia
ill give it a try! ty~

@Tektite
ive seen dororo and i liked it too! the character progression was really satisfying to watch! The Ancient Magus' Bride tho i didnt like....the main character and the ending mainly

@Amura
havent even heard of it but im interested :000

*licks the thread*
update:
-want to watch parasyte and/or psycho-pass next. then Dorohedoro maybe
-reading (no one asked for this but is ok ;))) big windup (i love this series ty to those who recommended it) and chihayafuru

@EmpressAevee
honestly i couldnt get in to bnha :c ive seen most of the studio ghibli movies tho (like the basic anime watcher that i am lol). my favorite is either ponyo or kikis delivery service.

@Vardia
ill give it a try! ty~

@Tektite
ive seen dororo and i liked it too! the character progression was really satisfying to watch! The Ancient Magus' Bride tho i didnt like....the main character and the ending mainly

@Amura
havent even heard of it but im interested :000

tRDnk68.pngW2zHmI5.pngoOaA0CW.png
@KNK

Ohmaigosh, it's a WONDERFUL anime!!It's so good that when I was watching the first season, and didn't know if there was going to be a movie or a second season, I cried and shook my TV not wanting it to end in sucha place!! It's that good
@KNK

Ohmaigosh, it's a WONDERFUL anime!!It's so good that when I was watching the first season, and didn't know if there was going to be a movie or a second season, I cried and shook my TV not wanting it to end in sucha place!! It's that good
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@BizarreRice sorry if u dont like being pinged its been a million years but

"""Second Season of 'Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon' in 2021"""
yas Lets Go 2021

@Amura
just finished the series bc i couldnt wait lol but WOW SO GOOD. the visuals blow my mind but the story wasnt lacking at all c: honestly i cant get over how STUNNING THEY MADE THE WORLD LOOK i want to live there :,)
@BizarreRice sorry if u dont like being pinged its been a million years but

"""Second Season of 'Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon' in 2021"""
yas Lets Go 2021

@Amura
just finished the series bc i couldnt wait lol but WOW SO GOOD. the visuals blow my mind but the story wasnt lacking at all c: honestly i cant get over how STUNNING THEY MADE THE WORLD LOOK i want to live there :,)
@KNK

Holy crap, you finished all of it? Even the movie and the second season? o_o
But it was SO GOOD, was it not? And the story was seriously compelling. And all the names were freakishly long, and I loved it. It was just such a good show. ;-;
@KNK

Holy crap, you finished all of it? Even the movie and the second season? o_o
But it was SO GOOD, was it not? And the story was seriously compelling. And all the names were freakishly long, and I loved it. It was just such a good show. ;-;
emVSLIq.png
SquishyPanda
@Amura
When you have an empty weekend @^@
I guess the names are long? idk i dont really notice those things but i agree it was good. like everything you would want from an anime (cool fight scenes, cat girls, hot bar owner, sad character death i swear theres something for everyone). im sad they couldnt expand on some of the characters backstory more but it was fun~
@Amura
When you have an empty weekend @^@
I guess the names are long? idk i dont really notice those things but i agree it was good. like everything you would want from an anime (cool fight scenes, cat girls, hot bar owner, sad character death i swear theres something for everyone). im sad they couldnt expand on some of the characters backstory more but it was fun~
@KNK

Yup, all of their names were really long, and I have no idea why that stuck with me so much. But it was good. I'm glad I finally have a person that knows the greatness of that show. There really is something in there for everyone.
@KNK

Yup, all of their names were really long, and I have no idea why that stuck with me so much. But it was good. I'm glad I finally have a person that knows the greatness of that show. There really is something in there for everyone.
emVSLIq.png
SquishyPanda
@KNK
It's all good, pings are cool haha

AYEE lets goooo! Time to start counting the days lolol
I think 2021 is gonna be a great year, since everything's getting delayed/cancelled because of how 2020 is going so far... But I probably shouldn't jinx it!!
@KNK
It's all good, pings are cool haha

AYEE lets goooo! Time to start counting the days lolol
I think 2021 is gonna be a great year, since everything's getting delayed/cancelled because of how 2020 is going so far... But I probably shouldn't jinx it!!
n9ssuxW.gif
They/It | FR +8 | INFP | :]
OxagJgG.pngQUIpVFE.png

1UI2JZj.gif
@BizarreRice
yes fingers crossed for next year and hopefully everything gets back on track!
but man its hard to keep my expectations in check :,)
@BizarreRice
yes fingers crossed for next year and hopefully everything gets back on track!
but man its hard to keep my expectations in check :,)
@KNK
Yeah I can relate to trying to keep my expectations in check!
I'm hoping for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean to come out either this year or next year (it usually comes out every two years or so, and the last part, Golden Wind, started in 2018), I was originally hoping for this year, but I think it's gonna be confirmed around late 2021.

Also, a Komi-San anime would be great, but sadly I don't think it'd work out (Komi-San would be difficult to turn into an anime, because it's more focused on telling things through text, and all that text would make things feel dragged out in an anime)

Oh! But I'm excited for season 2 of The Promised Neverland! I finished the manga and I can't wait for the anime. Sucks it got delayed because of current events, though.
But hey, some good news, Wizards just came out on Netflix! and I just binged it all It's the third part of this (non-anime) show, Tales of Arcadia.
It starts off with Trollhunters, then 3 Below, and now Wizards.
I absolutely adore Tales of Arcadia, I don't know what it is, it's just good.
@KNK
Yeah I can relate to trying to keep my expectations in check!
I'm hoping for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean to come out either this year or next year (it usually comes out every two years or so, and the last part, Golden Wind, started in 2018), I was originally hoping for this year, but I think it's gonna be confirmed around late 2021.

Also, a Komi-San anime would be great, but sadly I don't think it'd work out (Komi-San would be difficult to turn into an anime, because it's more focused on telling things through text, and all that text would make things feel dragged out in an anime)

Oh! But I'm excited for season 2 of The Promised Neverland! I finished the manga and I can't wait for the anime. Sucks it got delayed because of current events, though.
But hey, some good news, Wizards just came out on Netflix! and I just binged it all It's the third part of this (non-anime) show, Tales of Arcadia.
It starts off with Trollhunters, then 3 Below, and now Wizards.
I absolutely adore Tales of Arcadia, I don't know what it is, it's just good.
n9ssuxW.gif
They/It | FR +8 | INFP | :]
OxagJgG.pngQUIpVFE.png

1UI2JZj.gif
my favorite anime is Attack on Titan its the best i love it so much and its set for older times but it's all fiction. it's hard to explain without spoiling, but my favorite character is ~Levi~ but he comes later in the show. The show has 3 seasons and they first two are on Netflix and those are all sub, and Hulu has all 3 seasons in sub and dub, i recommend sub tho it sounds better in my opinion. (I know you can find it on other sites but those are the most popular streaming services they are on.)
my favorite anime is Attack on Titan its the best i love it so much and its set for older times but it's all fiction. it's hard to explain without spoiling, but my favorite character is ~Levi~ but he comes later in the show. The show has 3 seasons and they first two are on Netflix and those are all sub, and Hulu has all 3 seasons in sub and dub, i recommend sub tho it sounds better in my opinion. (I know you can find it on other sites but those are the most popular streaming services they are on.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23