Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Recommend Anime
I just got done watching Parasyte: The Maxim on Netflix, and I enjoyed it. :] A good short series that doesn't get too confusing or crazy sexual.

But now I'm back to watching JOJO pt5.
<xD and I can't help but love the Torture dance song.
I just got done watching Parasyte: The Maxim on Netflix, and I enjoyed it. :] A good short series that doesn't get too confusing or crazy sexual.

But now I'm back to watching JOJO pt5.
<xD and I can't help but love the Torture dance song.
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
Dorohedoro: Body horror, good food, and friendship, all in one show!
Dorohedoro: Body horror, good food, and friendship, all in one show!
@QueenNoodles
(yr un is so cute btw) parasyte is definitely on my plan to watch list! and to this day i have no words to explain that dance kfnlaskakjhsa

@joeytron999
is that the one with the lizard...? D: guess ill have to man up and really give it a watch
@QueenNoodles
(yr un is so cute btw) parasyte is definitely on my plan to watch list! and to this day i have no words to explain that dance kfnlaskakjhsa

@joeytron999
is that the one with the lizard...? D: guess ill have to man up and really give it a watch
tRDnk68.pngW2zHmI5.pngoOaA0CW.png
@KNK Yup!
@KNK Yup!
@BlackwatchGenji
sorry about the double ping but i JUST realized that heian monogatari is based off of that mobile game (which i used to play how did i not recognize it???). I sat there for the longest time being like THAT FOX LOOKS SO FAMILIAR but why??? lol
@BlackwatchGenji
sorry about the double ping but i JUST realized that heian monogatari is based off of that mobile game (which i used to play how did i not recognize it???). I sat there for the longest time being like THAT FOX LOOKS SO FAMILIAR but why??? lol
tRDnk68.pngW2zHmI5.pngoOaA0CW.png
[quote name="KNK" date="2020-07-21 00:57:53" ] @QueenNoodles (yr un is so cute btw) parasyte is definitely on my plan to watch list! and to this day i have no words to explain that dance kfnlaskakjhsa [/quote] Thank you! ^-^ I would describe it as a vocal percussion on a whole 'nother level, coming from my mind! <x'D [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a3/9a/b8/a39ab8da40260a8ea4f1a84cb0fa55e0.gif[/img]
KNK wrote on 2020-07-21 00:57:53:
@QueenNoodles

Thank you! ^-^
I would describe it as a vocal percussion on a whole 'nother level, coming from my mind! <x'D
a39ab8da40260a8ea4f1a84cb0fa55e0.gif
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
@KKK
I enjoy My Hero Academia!
As @StarshipFleeing posted about A Whisker Away, I thought that movies like Ponyo and the rest of the Studio Ghibli movies are great!
@KKK
I enjoy My Hero Academia!
As @StarshipFleeing posted about A Whisker Away, I thought that movies like Ponyo and the rest of the Studio Ghibli movies are great!
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
@KNK

Here and There Now and Then is really, really, really good if you ever get a chance to watch it I highly recommend it!
@KNK

Here and There Now and Then is really, really, really good if you ever get a chance to watch it I highly recommend it!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I'm not big on anime, so my apologies if my recommendations are kind of basic. That being said, I really enjoyed the recent Dororo series that came out back in 2019. It's a great story with fantasy and historical elements, and it was the first anime that I watched start to finish. Also, The Ancient Magus' Bride is worth a shot. At first, I was skeptical of it, but once I got a few episodes in I was hooked.
I'm not big on anime, so my apologies if my recommendations are kind of basic. That being said, I really enjoyed the recent Dororo series that came out back in 2019. It's a great story with fantasy and historical elements, and it was the first anime that I watched start to finish. Also, The Ancient Magus' Bride is worth a shot. At first, I was skeptical of it, but once I got a few episodes in I was hooked.
I have the highest of prase for K (Project) It's in a season1-movie-season2 way of watching it, and it's done PERFECTLY! It's like one of those anime's you just can't find anything wrong with. It's weird. o_o

But yes, K Project is a MUUUST.
I have the highest of prase for K (Project) It's in a season1-movie-season2 way of watching it, and it's done PERFECTLY! It's like one of those anime's you just can't find anything wrong with. It's weird. o_o

But yes, K Project is a MUUUST.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda