Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Songs that make you cry
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="Crowbar" date="2020-07-14 19:28:56" ] BB's Theme from Death Stranding. The lullaby version sung/played by a couple characters during the story was soothing and comforting. But then the last mission, already emotionally charged, hits you with the full version of the song with instrumentals and everything. Still makes me cry. ;_; [/quote] [font=Comic Sans MS]Seconding this one. I love the entire soundtrack of DS, except for this exact one song because of that reason. Nothing, literally [i]nothing[/i] other made me cry so much recently in [i]years[/i] than this theme especially combined with the scene where it was placed. I even want to cry when I [i]think[/i] about this one. [/font]
Crowbar wrote on 2020-07-14 19:28:56:
BB's Theme from Death Stranding. The lullaby version sung/played by a couple characters during the story was soothing and comforting. But then the last mission, already emotionally charged, hits you with the full version of the song with instrumentals and everything. Still makes me cry. ;_;
Seconding this one.
I love the entire soundtrack of DS, except for this exact one song because of that reason.
Nothing, literally nothing other made me cry so much recently in years than this theme especially combined with the scene where it was placed.

I even want to cry when I think about this one.
W6LdAlV.gif
I really don't cry much but I have a small list of songs that are nostalgic or hurt in a good way I guess? I know it sounds weird but I don't know how else to put it.

"Real Life" and "Shots" by Imagine Dragons
"Clocks" by Coldplay
"Colors" by Kira Willey

I have a few others but these are the ones that were at the forefront of my mind upon writing this.
I really don't cry much but I have a small list of songs that are nostalgic or hurt in a good way I guess? I know it sounds weird but I don't know how else to put it.

"Real Life" and "Shots" by Imagine Dragons
"Clocks" by Coldplay
"Colors" by Kira Willey

I have a few others but these are the ones that were at the forefront of my mind upon writing this.
extra-birb.png Divider-v-96.png nBUwvfz.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
weia2aX.png Divider-v-96.png
I was just listening to the Duran Duran song "Paper Gods" and didn't quite start tearing up, but it did make me feel sad.

For a song that actually makes me cry at least a little, that would be "So Long, Farewell" from The Sound of Music. The school that my brother and I used to go to was a small private school that had classes from pre-school to 8th grade (I don't know what the equivalents are in other countries). The year my brother was in 8th grade was the year I was in kindergarten. Every year, they made the kindergarteners sing "So Long, Farewell" to the 8th graders. I was really sad about not having my brother in the same building and the song still makes me miss my brother.
I was just listening to the Duran Duran song "Paper Gods" and didn't quite start tearing up, but it did make me feel sad.

For a song that actually makes me cry at least a little, that would be "So Long, Farewell" from The Sound of Music. The school that my brother and I used to go to was a small private school that had classes from pre-school to 8th grade (I don't know what the equivalents are in other countries). The year my brother was in 8th grade was the year I was in kindergarten. Every year, they made the kindergarteners sing "So Long, Farewell" to the 8th graders. I was really sad about not having my brother in the same building and the song still makes me miss my brother.
courier new font my beloved
[quote name="Relzo" date="2020-07-14 19:16:19" ] Leaves from the vine Falling so slow Like tiny fragile shells Drifting in the Foam Little soldier boy Come marching home Brave soldier boy Comes marching home [/quote] STOP STOP IM ALREADY CRYING
Relzo wrote on 2020-07-14 19:16:19:
Leaves from the vine
Falling so slow
Like tiny fragile shells
Drifting in the Foam

Little soldier boy
Come marching home
Brave soldier boy
Comes marching home
STOP STOP IM ALREADY CRYING
autumn • +3 fr time
Sad songs for me:
Someone you loved
After the heartbreak
In another life (Only bokuaka fans will understand this :,)
Sad songs for me:
Someone you loved
After the heartbreak
In another life (Only bokuaka fans will understand this :,)
Stand by Me.

I gets me EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!

I blame Final Fantasy XV
Stand by Me.

I gets me EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!

I blame Final Fantasy XV
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I almost always cry when I listen to 'Goodbye to a World' by Porter Robinson. Especially the lyrics. The way I get them is just making me sad.
Also 'Riverrun Humbling Allegory' by Lauren Bousfield is a song that can sometimes make me cry. I used to listen to it when I was very stressed with stuff.
I almost always cry when I listen to 'Goodbye to a World' by Porter Robinson. Especially the lyrics. The way I get them is just making me sad.
Also 'Riverrun Humbling Allegory' by Lauren Bousfield is a song that can sometimes make me cry. I used to listen to it when I was very stressed with stuff.
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
oddly enough, 'id rather sleep' by kero kero bonito. dont really know exactly why but i found this out last night when i put it on and tears just started happening
oddly enough, 'id rather sleep' by kero kero bonito. dont really know exactly why but i found this out last night when i put it on and tears just started happening
The last song to make me cry was "More" by Halsey
The last song to make me cry was "More" by Halsey
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11